Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6304924 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Think9ja(m): 5:20pm On Apr 15
Gensanusi:

Yes

Toh nagode
Allah ya nuna mana
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 5:42pm On Apr 15
Federal civil service commission

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flowcool(m): 5:50pm On Apr 15
ToyoFlo:
Any information on firs APL?

Why pounder on something you have no hopes on?
FIRS APL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Beeyouu: 5:55pm On Apr 15
Flowcool:

FIRS APL

Why this rude reply to a perfectly worded question?!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 6:05pm On Apr 15
Was senators not involved in Peace Corps about 5 years ago, if not more? Has it been signed?

It stop being a sham when and IF the president signs it. Since it's not yet signed, they should not even be giving employment. But well, if you think it not a sham for now, go get a job there.

The reason I spoke about it is that it has been used for so long to scam people according to several info. But if it's not a sham, then what do I know.

No longer speaking about this.
All the very best.

berbs:

Why would senators be involved in something that you term a sham?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muanya22(m): 6:18pm On Apr 15
Dtish:

If you're employed with SSCE ( Junior Staff) in PTI, after deduction, your salary is 150k.
There's upfront too. A liitle above 2m.

My God.... Like for real? Wonderful
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 6:23pm On Apr 15
Muanya22:

grin cheesy grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kot1917(m): 6:24pm On Apr 15
Gensanusi:

Yes

We are good to go
Thanks for the information
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 6:34pm On Apr 15
This Zacch Jnr again!

Flowcool:

FIRS APL

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ToyoFlo(f): 6:54pm On Apr 15
This is a very harsh reply. I just asked a question, u don't have to sound this way
Flowcool:

FIRS APL

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flowcool(m): 7:07pm On Apr 15
ToyoFlo:
This is a very harsh reply. I just asked a question, u don't have to sound this way

I know how depressing it gets when expecting to be called for a job at FIRS.

I apologize if you hurt though.
But pondering is a joy killer
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 7:20pm On Apr 15
Eminence50:

Congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ

But You mean after studying for 5 yrs this is what they can offer? and its Gross pay.

And on top of it, with the cost of things when will such pay make one conformable?

Federal government needs to review salaries i swear.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:51pm On Apr 15
Flowcool:

You're equally wishin him not to believe n hope.
Life without hope is why we see many unscrupulous life living in most men.

Pls let dem to believe n ponder, instead of carryin weapon to source for evil money. Peace!

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 7:52pm On Apr 15
Openpeace:

Congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ

But You mean after studying for 5 yrs this is what they can offer? and its Gross pay.

And on top of it, with the cost of things when will such pay make one conformable?

I think that is just basic, allowances will still follow. I stand to be corrected shas
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RealTalker02: 7:54pm On Apr 15
Hey guys, pls how influential is a former head of service of the Federation in helping to get a Civil Service Job?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ToyoFlo(f): 7:56pm On Apr 15
It's cool anyways
Flowcool:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ToyoFlo(f): 7:56pm On Apr 15
Thanks bro
Mohisah:

Pls let dem to believe n ponder, instead of carryin weapon to source for evil money. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 8:08pm On Apr 15
Mohisah:

@PlsStayAlive are you seeing this? Stay strong!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 8:10pm On Apr 15
Any recruitment ongoing in the aviation sector?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 8:14pm On Apr 15
Same way he insulted and abused me on March 24th for telling him what he doesnโ€™t know about the SERVICE, hence, I have been avoiding his questions.

Allowance of 50k per quarter that we have been using to cash cruise while taking liquor for yrs. He just came & yet to even resume, he is telling people itโ€™s 100k. Your expectations are too high about the SERVICE. Isnโ€™t the way you hear outside. I pray you should not be disappointed at the end..

Mohisah:

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malahu: 8:52pm On Apr 15
ZARAMITE:
Same way he insulted and abused me on March 24th for telling him what he doesnโ€™t know about the SERVICE, hence, I have been avoiding his questions.

Allowance of 50k per quarter that we have been using to cash cruise while taking liquor for yrs. He just came & yet to even resume, he is telling people itโ€™s 100k. Your expectations are too high about the SERVICE. Isnโ€™t the way you hear outside. I pray you should not be disappointed at the end..

LOL... I specifically told him 50k but was shocked when he said 100k.... I hail you ๐Ÿ™Œ@Zaramite
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clemence6969: 9:06pm On Apr 15
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Ifex93:
This Zacch Jnr again!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:07pm On Apr 15
Openpeace:

Congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ

Hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ grin grin grin
It is well.....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:35pm On Apr 15
Hussen240:
There is an ongoing replacement at Immigration.
Kindly clarify. Is it documentation or List compilation? Someone needs it please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 9:39pm On Apr 15
Muanya22:

Yes... I did my nysc there and I witnessed the 2018 junior staff recruitment.

People working there are coded ballers.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 9:58pm On Apr 15
Flowcool:

FIRS APL
Be humble!

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 10:02pm On Apr 15
Dtish:

If you're employed with SSCE ( Junior Staff) in PTI, after deduction, your salary is 150k.
There's upfront too. A liitle above 2m.
Is it the same PTI in Effurun, Delta State? Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:05pm On Apr 15
grin grin grin grin FIRS , NNPC, NUPRC wahala. Na only this agencies names I just dey see. Why this agencies? Other juicy places dey o... grin grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:09pm On Apr 15
Eminence50:
This person posting na ministry of defence reason for the salary structure instead of conhess salary structure.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:15pm On Apr 15
ElPendejo:
Hi guys, is there any difference between NIRSAL and NIRSAL MFB?
NIRSAL is directly under CBN and shares same building also pays better but with the current happenings in CBN go for Nirsal mfb. Kindly not also about 400 contract staff were sacked last month at NIRSAL.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:15pm On Apr 15
nainaa:
Please does anyone know about NATCOM? Five of my friends got employment and they showed me their letters. I've asked that they help me too. They are going for documentation soon. Pls what's the organization like and what's their payment structure like?

Below is the appointment letter from one of them.

The National Commission for the Coordination and Control of Proliferation of Small Arms and Light Weapons, NATCOM
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by berbs: 10:17pm On Apr 15
PlsBanMe:
Was senators not involved in Peace Corps about 5 years ago, if not more? Has it been signed?

It stop being a sham when and IF the president signs it. Since it's not yet signed, they should not even be giving employment. But well, if you think it not a sham for now, go get a job there.

The reason I spoke about it is that it has been used for so long to scam people according to several info. But if it's not a sham, then what do I know.

No longer speaking about this.
All the very best.

I heard about the Peace Corps one back then and I was told 50K. I didn't even bother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lamas2012(m), Ibnbabes4ol, Sul007, Seeker123, Mahonnne, aisha92, Eminence50, muhibro and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.