Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6266045 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:18pm On Apr 25
kkkp:
lols we all know the new minimum wage will be between 50k to 55k
Hmmmm! LASG is payin higher than FG.
By d time pesin pay electricity bill, water bill, security bill, netwrk billings, transport. We go enter office Loan

Kkkp pls gimme contract let ur guy breath ๐Ÿ™
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 9:18pm On Apr 25
Mohisah:
Lol. I thought the 150-200k is per annum. So, if it is per annum, u will hv to divide it by 12 (total numbers of months).
Pls educate me on this minimum wage palaver, me sef don confuse
Minimum wage is monthly, sir. Just like the way the least paid worker's gross pay is currently 30k monthly, if the Govt agrees on 150k minimum wage, then the least paid worker would have a gross monthly pay of 150k.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 9:21pm On Apr 25
kkkp:
You can't be so sure. Let's wait for official pronouncement.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:24pm On Apr 25
Mohisah:
Hmmmm! LASG is payin higher than FG.
By d time pesin pay electricity bill, water bill, security bill, netwrk billings, transport. We go enter office Loan

Kkkp pls gimme contract let ur guy breath ๐Ÿ™
lagos can pay and it doesn't have direct economic consequences to all states of federation. You na boss o! You suppose show me the way o. Make I dey get small contracts. I go dey give kick back o!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 9:28pm On Apr 25
Mohisah:
u may be lackin understandin here. Don't rush!
Im not happy wit d 150k stuff cos, d 150k is not monthly salary, is it? U shld try to undstnd the write up bfr u spit many words. Thanks
You are the one lacking understanding bro. Why should you assume that minimum wage is per annum? Were you also thinking that the current minimum wage of N30,000 is also per annum? With all your experience you thought there is a federal worker presently with a monthly salary of less than N2,500?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:30pm On Apr 25
Nadingo:
You can't be so sure. Let's wait for official pronouncement.
That's the realistic figure government can pay for now. Due to some reasons E.g
1. Is not about the minimum wage but consequential adjustments.
2. Government can't use all the money from revenue to pay salary.
3. Inflation, which governments is trying to avoid at all cost.

Do you know what it means to peg minimum wage at 150k? We have seen the results in previous adjustments. Prices of goods will be like ร—10.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 9:35pm On Apr 25
kkkp:
That's the realistic figure government can pay for now. Due to some reasons E.g
1. Is not about the minimum wage but consequential adjustments.
2. Government can't use all the money from revenue to pay salary.
3. Inflation, which governments is trying to avoid at all cost.

Do you know what it means to peg minimum wage at 150k? We have seen the results in previous adjustments. Prices of goods will be like ร—10.
I know all that. Stop talking as if the prices of things are not already 10x as we speak. All what I'm saying is that you should relax with quoting figures with certainty as you're not a member of the tripartite committee, sir.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:38pm On Apr 25
Nadingo:
I know all that. Stop talking as if the prices of things are not already 10x as we speak. All what I'm saying is that you should relax with quoting figures with certainty as you're not a member of the tripartite committee, sir.
I dont want to argue, and I'm not a member but the info I got is close to that. screen shot the figures I quote for reference. MINIMUM WAGE WILL NOT BE MORE THAN 60K.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danlex: 10:17pm On Apr 25
Whiterose21:
Please who knows if, the federal character commissioners that worked under PMB have left office or are still in office currently?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:25pm On Apr 25
Kingdemu:
You are the one lacking understanding bro. Why should you assume that minimum wage is per annum? Were you also thinking that the current minimum wage of N30,000 is also per annum? With all your experience you thought there is a federal worker presently with a monthly salary of less than N2,500?
What is this one sayin for God sake. You hv anger issues๐Ÿ˜‚
Read my reply, settle ur brain for 20sec, dont read it in a rush n tell me wer i mentioned d minimum wage is big.
U obviously lack comprehension if i must say. U came frm nowhere to beef up competition whereas nobody is tlkin of individual salary. My guy dis a forum wer u shld ask bfr u use ur full energy to assume what i was not tryin to say. Ok, even if im wrong u need to tell me how i shld relate such post, no mkin it look like my salary is 7m & i dnt want others to grow.
In my life, if i earn big n my friend, colleagues or anyone round doesn't benefit, it useless. My happiness comes when others around me feels d same (tho it can't be d same, but to some level).
No vex for my post if it hurt u due to how u undrstood it. ๐Ÿ™
U own ur words sha, so continue d heavy thoughts๐Ÿ˜…

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:31pm On Apr 25
Nadingo:
Minimum wage is monthly, sir. Just like the way the least paid worker's gross pay is currently 30k monthly, if the Govt agrees on 150k minimum wage, then the least paid worker would have a gross monthly pay of 150k.
It sounds so unreal in dis 9ja. Mk 9ja pay workers 150k+, next tin u will hear in dat meeting is hyperinflation.
May God make it favorable to us, atlst even small agencies/Ministries will live a happy life with no office loan
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:36pm On Apr 25
kkkp:
I dont want to argue, and I'm not a member but the info I got is close to that. screen shot the figures I quote for reference. MINIMUM WAGE WILL NOT BE MORE THAN 60K.
Exact tin i was tryin to say. Dat 150-200k der are seeing is per annum. 9ja to pay 150k+ as salary ๐Ÿ˜‚, this means Fuel go skyrocket 3000 /L, 1hr flight go entr 500k+ etc. If dat big figure is real, Labor for no use 1sec to finalize d meetin since past month. Who dare oppose 150k+ salary in a month? Nobody! May God help us with betterment in everything we hope to achieve
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 10:46pm On Apr 25
Mohisah:
Exact tin i was tryin to say. Dat 150-200k der are seeing is per annum. 9ja to pay 150k+ as salary ๐Ÿ˜‚, this means Fuel go skyrocket 3000 /L, 1hr flight go entr 500k+ etc. If dat big figure is real, Labor for no use 1sec to finalize d meetin since past month. Who dare oppose 150k+ salary in a month? Nobody! May God help us with betterment in everything we hope to achieve
u should stop thinking is per annum sir. 150k-200k per annum means #12500-#16666 per month. The current minimum wage is #30000 per month. Obviously they are not meeting to reduce the minimum wage from 30k to 12.5-16.6k. Greetings brotherly.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Monaboo(m): 11:30pm On Apr 25
Mohisah:
Nawao! Increase of just 12-20k.
This can hardly pay Dstv sub to watch NTA sef๐Ÿ˜‚
This kontri na war

NTA is Free-To-Air on DSTV.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Monaboo(m): 11:33pm On Apr 25
Hello beautiful people.

I am looking for a job with the government.

I have a B.Sc in Geography and Planning.

I also have my NYSC Discharge Certificate (2018).

I will be happy if anyone can guide me on how to get a good position.

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheElites19s: 11:50pm On Apr 25
The major concern should be about the percentage federal government is going to adopt for each grade level,

just imagine after implementation of 30 thousands minimum wage some people only got additional 4k to their salary

The last minimum wage was poorly implemented, is even better to put it in 50k with 95%/100% increment than to put it in 150k without any reasonable increment in salary

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 1:05am On Apr 26
Gabicon20:

u should stop thinking is per annum sir. 150k-200k per annum means #12500-#16666 per month. The current minimum wage is #30000 per month. Obviously they are not meeting to reduce the minimum wage from 30k to 12.5-16.6k. Greetings brotherly.
No boss. It'll be added on d 30k, making it 42k+ base on my tinkin. Last minimum wage ws poorly implemented. I pray Tinubu style shld favour other levels. I greet u my Boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:15am On Apr 26
TheElites19s:
The major concern should be about the percentage federal government is going to adopt for each grade level,

just imagine after implementation of 30 thousands minimum wage some people only got additional 4k to their salary

The last minimum wage was poorly implemented, is even better to put it in 50k with 95%/100% increment than to put it in 150k without any reasonable increment in salary

The proponents of wage review causing hyperinflation, What else do they want government to do? Should govt keep watching and do nothing until the purchasing power of current wage is completely devoured/eroded by the ongoing relentless inflation and gets so bad that it (the wage) cannot even buy you a single pin?

The current salaries across the grade levels is pitiable, outdated, pathetic, lack substances, does not allow room for disposable income, with severely battered purchasing power! that is why they engage in gross financial malfeasance in order to properly feed and cater for themselves and their families.

For God's sake there was once a time when one could save and use "salary" to conveniently buy a good car within a year.

But now to buy a good direct Belgium tokunbo shoe of 50 - 70k sef, na war!

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by berbs: 2:51am On Apr 26
kkkp:

It's likely.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Steve0979(m): 3:44am On Apr 26
kkkp:
na ur useless fada Dem go pay dat amount

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 4:16am On Apr 26
No insults please!!!
Every individual is entitled to his/her own opinion irrespective of whatever you think!
Give ur constructive opinions/reasons without tagging insult... We're all learned.
Please we need Job Updates!!!
@hussen240, newnig, zaramite, mohisah & co.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 4:57am On Apr 26
Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, Zaria is Sharing APL....

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RealAbba: 6:09am On Apr 26
Please do you have update on kadpoly?
Hussen240:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Headings11: 7:02am On Apr 26
Steve0979:

Haba na! Was this really necessary? This is least expected in an adult forum like this please.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:21am On Apr 26
Steve0979:

Bring this down brother and apologize

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RANGO23(m): 7:35am On Apr 26
Steve0979:
Haba...try to be civil please...stop all these insult

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 8:15am On Apr 26
Hussen240:

Is there more batch?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 8:25am On Apr 26
Steve0979:
@kkkp, pls keep silent about this issue and leave him for God to judge

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:34am On Apr 26
Mukzahra:
@kkkp, pls keep silent about this issue and leave him for God to judge
lolz i did not even bother to respond. na attention seeker. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 8:45am On Apr 26
RealAbba:
Please do you have update on kadpoly?

The rector is the problem. Nothing for now.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RealAbba: 8:48am On Apr 26
Thank you
Hussen240:

The rector is the problem. Nothing for now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 8:49am On Apr 26
kkkp:
lolz i did not even bother to respond. na attention seeker. grin

Na man you be. The thing shock me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: abokijabo(m), Walush, FavoredbyGOD, Isek2, iabdulrazaq(m), CreekOne, magnificent14, olamydey(f), Muanya22(m), Hussen240, evcabuja, MBAleeyu583(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.