Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6346269 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (2271) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
Dear; Boss TammyAnybody, Boss Engrbriggs, Boss Modikko and other Bosses.

I really appreciate all your effort so far, but it's time to rethink you decisions, for the ripple effect has been devastating.

This is a passionate appeal asking you to return and assist us with your genuine information as we are left in the cold.

Most of us have benefitted alot, Irrespective of whether we have gotten an entry or not. Your comments kept us moving.

kindly understand that the trolls hate the progressives and will do everything to sink progress. Most of us do not have the means to buy slot or even think about that path.

Bosses, the government is slowly reopening the country and we have no source to assist us with vital hint.
Literally, winter is coming and we have no shelter.

We understand you don't deserve the insults so far. But think of those hauling insults as people who are saddist and enjoy the pain the teaming youth are passing through. I humbly appeal that you return home and help us grow.

We really miss you guys! Look at this thread now, the consequences of your decisions have been serious.

Please come home.

Sincerely Yours.

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
Firmjudge:

I really appreciate all your effort so far, but it's time to rethink you decisions, for the ripple effect has been devastating.

This is a passionate appeal asking you to return and assist us with your genuine information as we are left in the cold.

Most of us have benefitted alot, Irrespective of whether we have gotten an entry or not. Your comments kept us moving.

kindly understand that the trolls hate the progressives and will do everything to sink progress. Most of us do not have the means to buy slot or even think about that path.

Bosses, the government is slowly reopening the country and we have no source to assist us with vital hint.

We understand you don't deserve the insults so far. But think of those hauling insults as people who are saddist and enjoy the pain the teaming youth are passing through. I humbly appeal that you return home and help us grow.

We really miss you guys! Look at this thread now, the consequences of your decisions have been serious.

Please come home.

Sincerely Yours.

For those of us that usually benefit from their timely information , I urge us to "like" the above post.
Atleast a good amount of "likes" can convince them that some people are really benefiting from there timely information and appreciate their efforts as well...............

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yemiprogress(m): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
Firmjudge:

Please come home.

Sincerely Yours.

God bless you for this wonderful appeal .I concur .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
ademmy102:

Hello, am sorry for the late response based on what you asked as regards the IPPIS email to send your appointment letter and birth certificate I think the information is real based on my findings. Kindly follow the instruction to upload what's being required.
Bro good evening please how much is self-contain in a low key area of Abuja? my friend want to relocate to abuja after the lockdown.

cc Heineken and co

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
real1000:
Bro good evening please how much is self-contain in a low key area of Abuja? my friend want to relocate to abuja after the lockdown.

cc Heineken and co

This tread will answer your question

https://www.nairaland.com/1257507/post-abuja-jobs-here/818
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
futuremoma34:

This tread will answer your question

https://www.nairaland.com/1257507/post-abuja-jobs-here/818
Thank you so much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
Firmjudge:

Please come home.

Sincerely Yours.
chief I concur with you, bcoz many of us here are getting information in one way or the other to know the next steps to take consigning job. I pray God will change there mind for good so that they can continue there benevolent act.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
real1000:

cc Heineken and co
my sharp man. I salute bro. How's life man? Boss very low key place here in Abuja you gon get it like 70-80k.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
Heineken:
my sharp man. I salute bro. How's life man? Boss very low key place here in Abuja you gon get it like 70-80k.
My guy I dey .sha the house go get water?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
real1000:
My guy I dey .sha the house go get water?
definitely boss. Na self con..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
Heineken:
definitely boss. Na self con..
OK guy I will call you tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
real1000:
OK guy I will call you tomorrow
OK real. Night man.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 06, 2020
Heineken:
Which area is that pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 7:44am On Jun 06, 2020
Kaeboy:
Which area is that pls?
morning man. You can get in lugbe, Karu and those places before bwari

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 06, 2020
Heineken:
morning man. You can get in lugbe, Karu and those places before bwari
Alright thank you boss

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by camelus: 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
bukhety:
Just out of curiosity. Is there anyone who has gotten a job based on the info on this thread or a connect here?

Yes I got job through information I gathered here. Just read and digest then follow your heart.

You will send private mails to the likes of EngBrigs, Moddiko, Tammy Abraham etc for their phone number to seek clarification but they will inform you they don't give out their numbers to People though we appreciate them for information sharing in this Forum. So what I am saying in this Life: You are on your own(OYO).

Peace out!

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Appointment letter is raining.

Embargo or Lockdown nah Scam.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cellin: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Turawaa which agency abeg
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
cellin:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
cellin:

Ministry of Health , try NBIS too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cellin: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
turawaa:

Ministry of Health , try NBIS too
ok thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Any local man with no any means of link or Links should do the followings:

Any Agency u love or like,

Get information about the Director of that agency
I.E Church or Mosque or Bar or Social places he attends
Seek help from the Imam, pastor, barman, side Chic, etc.

That's where those APL coming from.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
turawaa:

it is showing November?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
turawaa:
Any local man with no any means of link or Links should do the followings:

Any Agency u love or like,

Get information about the Director of that agency
I.E Church or Mosque or Bar or Social places he attends
Seek help from the Imam, pastor, barman, side Chic, etc.

That's where those APL coming from.
ajiye number ka muyi magana mana
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
kkkp:
it is showing November?

Yes.

November, 2019

They try help him backdate to have money to arrest his conditions before resuming office.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
kkkp:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
kkkp:
officer aye de ne fa
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
turawaa:

Yes.

November, 2019

They try help him backdate to have money to arrest his conditions before resuming office.

Hello, I can say it categorically that no one has been issued appointment letter FCSC this year 2020. Those that got the appointment letter last year November, December last year has not even been captured on IPPIS. It still work in progress no letter has been issued this year.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
ademmy102:

Hello, I can say it categorically that no one has been issued appointment letter FCSC this year 2020. Those that got the appointment letter last year November, December last year has not even been captured on IPPIS. It still work in progress no letter has been issued this year.

Boss! I have seen APLs for FIRS January 2020
And NBAIS February, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
A
turawaa:

Boss! I have seen APLs for FIRS January 2020
And NBAIS February, 2020

I mean FCSC.... No appointment letter has been issued this year.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vasgas:

officer aye de ne fa
baba shuru ne fa. Ba labari

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (2271) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: asaleh96 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.