Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (862) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6256224 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Poorboy: 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
Misscheery:
Good morning all.

Please we are still home. If you got a genuine slot, u can dm me. We negotiate.

Even if it's not a federal govt, u can still link me up. I will so much appreciate that. Thanks alot. God bless us all.
Hot deal, let me use you to set the record straight here.

There is a ministry job available, pm and drop details before 8AM * interest indicated by someone here*

Misscherry if you're serious contact me, I will give you my WhatsApp number. Tell me what you need when the opportunity comes I will notify you.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by poundsanddollars(f): 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
nafisu:
including allowance or 250 basic
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrlouis: 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
Bestlily:
Which slot can I buy for 29,995 naira? Serious individual please
NATIONAL TREASURER - MACBAN (MIYETTI ALLAH CATTLE BREEDERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA)

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 30, 2021
kzubyar:
DPR
Chai

1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by strangest(m): 1:22am On Apr 30, 2021
Poorboy:

There is a ministry job available, pm and drop details before 8AM * interest indicated by someone here*

Misscherry if you're serious contact me, I will give you my WhatsApp number. Tell me what you need when the opportunity comes I will notify you.
\\

hello
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by alhasanalo: 2:39am On Apr 30, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
He/she is telling you the truth, some people that got employed since January 2020 till date have not been enrolled on ippis in many agencies. Many federal universities and polytechnics are facing the same problem too.

Note that no ippis no salary.
This is very true Ma,I have friends who have been working for close to 2yrs now no payment.You're a good woman,God bless you as you remember us
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Galloman(m): 4:45am On Apr 30, 2021
Poorboy:

Bro pls I'm in for this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MaziOkoro: 9:05am On Apr 30, 2021
Please, I need Ebonyi FCC contact.

Kindly assist me if you have it.

Please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 9:39am On Apr 30, 2021
Good morning all, what's the entry level salary for Forte Oil, now Ardova PLC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Please, is there any info on ICPC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tunhade(m): 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
Poorboy:

pls am in msg me on 07067126470
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abuzismail: 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
please i neee Edo state FCC chairmans number please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kaeboy:
Please, is there any info on ICPC?
grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
MaziOkoro:
Please, I need Ebonyi FCC contact.

Kindly assist me if you have it.

Please

In this case, you better look for a top politician from Ebonyi State that will send your CV to him instead (my candid advice, from my experience).

He is close to Sen. Anyim Pius, Senator Michael Ama Nnachi , Hon. Idu Igariwe and Hon. Livinus Makwe.

His name is Barr. Afemefuna Osi from Ivo Local Government Area.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jeayet: 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
Please any update on FIRS APL ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cocolacec(m): 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Please anyone with FCC number for Lagos and kwara State?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MaziOkoro: 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
neoclassical:

In this case, you better look for a top politician from Ebonyi State that will send your CV to him instead (my candid advice, from my experience).

He is close to Sen. Anyim Pius, Senator Michael Ama Nnachi , Hon. Idu Igariwe and Hon. Livinus Makwe.

His name is Barr. Afemefuna Osi from Ivo Local Government Area.

Thank you for your kind response. It seems you really know much about him/them. Please I will send you a message. Thanks once again.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opeyemix: 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
Poorboy:

Plz reply my mail thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bashir4u: 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
Regarding FIRS seems like no one here have authentic information on when APL will start flying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bashir4u: 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
Jeayet:
Please any update on FIRS APL ?
Silent regarding this FIRS of a thing getting too long.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
Pls, who knows where ferma is located in Lagos
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
Even their staffs are clueless
Bashir4u:
Regarding FIRS seems like no one here have authentic information on when APL will start flying.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
Poorboy:

am just seeing this now. Can I still on u?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
Bashir4u:
no recruitment this year ... Till 1st quarter nxtyear
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Poorboy: 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
Misscheery:
am just seeing this now. Can I still on u?
check your pm

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by beppy: 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
PLEASE guts how much is FMC Keffi salary (conhess 7/2). Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
beppy:
PLEASE guts how much is FMC Keffi salary (conhess 7/2). Thanks

I think BSc entry(either level 7 or 8 ) is btw 80k to 90k.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
Poorboy:
check your pm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2021

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bashir4u: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
Chul1:
Even their staffs are clueless
Hahahaha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
henrymorebaba:
grin

Boss why are you laughing?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bashir4u: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
mohisd:
no recruitment this year ... Till 1st quarter nxtyear
Ahhh even nxt year no one can tell, let this year finish sef anything can change btw now & next they may decide not to even recruit nxt year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Oyo001, davefieldpop(m), SINJEL, MBAleeyu583(m), RickyJesus and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.