Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,230 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

I Need Help - Health (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help (227155 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (104) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help by Leadn(m): 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
Seun:

This seems quite convincing, but it seems chaircover never uploaded those documents that her mum photocopied. I can't seem to find them.

I don't see the importance anymore since the claim have been verified. We should just assist the ill man, that's what's urgent right now sire...
Re: I Need Help by remsonik(f): 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
With the amount raised,he will still need about 5m to go.
To speed up his travelling process he will still need referrals and some paper work carried out at any government hospital in nigeria.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
marcjane:
NAIRALANDERS HAVE RAISED #700,000+

Nairalanders have raised 700k and some change. Seriouslu we need to refocus on the cost for a liver transplant especially if his condition is not cancerous. again I repeat that a minimum of 5m is needed. there are about 200 or so people viewing this thread right now and 1k from each person would amount to 2m and if others decide to give more we would hit 5m real easy.. Come on NL we can do this. Let it be for posterity and historical. Be a part of history and let God show forth his love through us.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Help by iWillSackDatMod: 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
U're d coward here....mr Man
there u're typin rubbish whereas d prsn u critisized took u 4 a fool by not replyin ur post

@fynboi79
Re: I Need Help by femi4: 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
okiezman:

In this situation d fact he needs financial help he won't also neglect the fact that God can heal him even without finance so prayers are needed also....we only give what we have..
Ode! So, Prayers can't be offered in the hospital?

Indeed, my people perish for lack of knowledge!
Re: I Need Help by chinasaekperem9: 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
fyneboi79:
yoruba peeps will always be d greatest cowards ever to walk dis earth undecided Welldone again for assembling the largest number of lunatics here.
Are you just realising that fact?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
If people raise critical questions they will now be tagged insensitive.
Please why the hell is the poster being taken to some unknown hospital in Abeokuta?

People have invested money, time and emotion on this man, why are our people like this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by Busybody2(f): 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
Seun:
How much has been raised? How much is needed? What is it needed for? Etc?

He needs a Consultant to give a definitive diagnosis following where LUTH stopped and needs a few hundreds of thousands of naira to do this...IN ADDITION, if a liver transplantation is required, this costs on average 20-25 lakhs in India, which equates to over N6m in Nigerian money.

Sticky thread on front page or bin it. Your call cool
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
Acidosis:
This isn't the right time to ask but I would love to know the history behind the illness; so others can learn.

You knew this isn't the right time to ask, yet u still asked!

Are u here to learn about ascites or to help save his life?
Re: I Need Help by iamord(m): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kudos to everyone that has made an. Effort to contribute both by prayers and financial assistance and any possible help being rendered. Now. I can see them money needed is going to exceed what may think. Which is normal.. Its not just. About donating money for the cause but also channeling the course to the right path. This man needs to be sent abroad.. Rather plans for that should be made. So as not. To waste his time further. God be with you OP ,bless u and bless us all

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by okiezman(m): 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
femi4:
Ode! Prayers can't be offered in the hospital.

Indeed, my people perish for lack of knowledge!

I think you the one that lack knowledge, praying works everywhere, anywhere and anytime.
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
aisha2:
If people raise critical questions they will now be tagged insensitive.
Please why the hell is the poster being taken to some unknown hospital in Abeokuta?

People have invested money, time and emotion on this man, why are our people like this?
To the family, the hospital is very well known, tested and trusted. At the end of the day my dear sister, family, blood will always be thicker. We are all hopeful that he will come back better
Re: I Need Help by okiezman(m): 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
colossus2:

You failed to answer the question.

Would you rather be in church if you are in his position. Yes or No

Yes I will and also seek medical attentions either, those sick people that gets healed in the church does it look like a fluke to you?
Re: I Need Help by iamord(m): 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
okiezman:

In this situation d fact he needs financial help he won't also neglect the fact that God can heal him even without finance so prayers are needed also....we only give what we have..

Inasmuch. As people receive healing in church.. There are also a number of people that are Sent home from prayer camps to die .. Back then I had a problem.. And I was hoping on God.. From this place to that place.. Till the situation became unbearable. In the Long run I still went for a surgery and am alive today.. At least the experience has shape the way I see things and I thank God for that.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
Thank You Mr Seun for doing this awesome service to humanity at large. I even smiled reading the statement in bracket. You are a case I wish never to study tongue tongue
Re: I Need Help by einsteino(m): 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
I think it is necessary he provides an update at intervals on how much he has got and how much is left. lastly this is Nigeria, he must indicate what hospital he is presently at so that nairalanders close by can verify and confirm at all times.

May God heal you and touch helpers to provide the wherewithal
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
Gboliwe:
Thank You Mr Seun for doing this awesome service to humanity at large. I even smiled reading the statement in bracket. You are a case I wish never to study tongue tongue

What is the latest development......? anywhere for me to still come in?

This guy must live to share great testimonies about Nairaland.....

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by free2ryhme: 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
Why not approach AIT alagbado I see them helping to broadcast his case on air. And well meaning nigerians coming to asisst
Re: I Need Help by obi123: 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
einsteino:
I think it is necessary he provides an update at intervals on how much he has got and how much is left. lastly this is Nigeria, he must indicate what hospital he is presently at so that nairalanders close by can verify and confirm at all times.

May God heal you and touch helpers to provide the wherewithal

exactly as some people have only just joined and dont know the status of anything, time is running out on this young man

honestly i love nairaland, how 700k was raised is astonishing , i'm sure people want to help but really dont even know where to start from.

so whats next i beg?
Re: I Need Help by benpuzzy(m): 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
naijadeyhia:

Nairalanders have raised 700k and some change. Seriouslu we need to refocus on the cost for a liver transplant especially if his condition is not cancerous. again I repeat that a minimum of 5m is needed. there are about 200 or so people viewing this thread right now and 1k from each person would amount to 2m and if others decide to give more we would hit 5m real easy.. Come on NL we can do this. Let it be for posterity and historical. Be a part of history and let God show forth his love through us.
pls, the ppl incharge should share a link to the Forex Trades Alert section of Nairaland, i trust my ppl over there cos even if dis topic stays on FP for 100years, i know that majority of them will not see it cos they spend 99% on Nairaland there.
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

What is the latest development......? anywhere for me to still come in?

This guy must live to share great testimonies about Nairaland.....

Yes Illigunbaba, donation is still ongoing as there is a planB on board. He is presently at a private hospital in Abeokuta. Thats the most I know now, but by evening, we should have something worthwhile as update. You are the BOMB. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
Gboliwe:

To the family, the hospital is very well known, tested and trusted. At the end of the day my dear sister, family, blood will always be thicker. We are all hopeful that he will come back better

Blood is thicker than water, yet water is running round emptying their bank accounts giving their last savings.
Water is sending the 80 year old mother to go and check him.

Please I dont do false hope, someone needs a good tertiary hospital and he is being taken to most likely some trado medical that will finish their resources and we are saying "hope" is this not the same thing with a Nairalanders niece months ago?

Let us do things right abeg and stop playing on peoples emotions, if they didnt want good public advice then the case shouldnt have come public.

Busybody and co have been giving great advice, and recommendations yet we want to go and do this then God forbid something happens we pull emotional crap. I read another story here where the same Busybody adviced against a surgery it went wrong and the mob still came after her.

Anyway, let me go and breath before the mob as usual come and attack me with as usual emotional reasoning.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
benpuzzy:
pls, the ppl incharge should share a link to the Forex Trades Alert section of Nairaland, i trust my ppl over there cos even if dis topic stays on FP for 100years, i know that majority of them will not see it cos they spend 99% on Nairaland there.
Please help and do that. We will really appreciate that

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (104)

12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.