Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

I Need Help - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help (226667 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (104) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help by UniqueGem(m): 10:37am On Nov 06, 2014
Since people are willing to assist him. I believe what's delaying is just the confirmation of authenticity of his story. Thus far, the only person(caracta) who has taken it in her stride to visit didn't get any info, which leaves more to be desired.
So, i'll like to know what you guys really need to be sure of this story, i'll do the running around to get the full details then those with the financial power can step in. Is it pictures you want? Doctors report? Receipts? Just list them, i'll visit the OP and get them. Sorry OP, this is just the little help i Can offer. #Get well soon.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by DJDOLA(m): 10:48am On Nov 06, 2014
UniqueGem:
Since people are willing to assist him. I believe what's delaying is just the confirmation of authenticity of his story. Thus far, the only person(caracta) who has taken it in her stride to visit didn't get any info, which leaves more to be desired.
So, i'll like to know what you guys really need to be sure of this story, i'll do the running around to get the full details then those with the financial power can step in. Is it pictures you want? Doctors report? Receipts? Just list them, i'll visit the OP and get them. Sorry OP, this is just the little help i Can offer. #Get well soon.
thank u sir...if u can do dis for me I will be happy sir..am dieing here sir....here is my address NO12 YISA OROKI STREET COKER AGUDA.....07081919193
Re: I Need Help by DJDOLA(m): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2014
Pls guys dis is death am talking about am so serious about it I can't breath well anymore I can't even stand up to 3seconds am always on bed..I can not eat any swallowed foods except pap/ogi...pls am trying 2 safe my life that's why am begging u guys for help....I beg everyone wit the name of God u are serving u guys will not experiance this kind of my illness

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by DJDOLA(m): 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
Pls guys don't let me die am crying....pls I need 2 go back 2 hospital dis week have spent so much money in LUTH still yet am not ok...people as direct us 2 another general hospital in badagry...luth money is 2 expensive.....plsssssss help me...here is another pic

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
Sorry bro.

Have small faith, I am positive you won't die. Have you sent a personal mail to the owner of NL? Please do. I am sure he has a heart and will be willing to help you
Re: I Need Help by DJDOLA(m): 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
Gboliwe:
Sorry bro.

Have small faith, I am positive you won't die. Have you sent a personal mail to the owner of NL? Please do. I am sure he has a heart and will be willing to help you
am trying 2 send him mail but I do not see his mail idd
Re: I Need Help by Kay512: 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
You will get help and well soon by the grace of the most high. And pls, do not commit suicide
Re: I Need Help by vicadex07(m): 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
Someone nearby should pls verify ops claim. Please
Re: I Need Help by Xphantom(m): 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
If you have faith, even if it be little. Sir you shall not die in Jesus name, God will make a way, where there seems to be none. Don't think of ''how's he going to do it?'' think of ''he's going to do it'' . He never fails, he's able to do whatever he says he'll do, if your part haven't really been right with him in recent times, just tell him to forgive you and be rest assured that he has made you whole by his stripes. You shall not die but live to declare the works of the most high living Lord our God in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help by DJDOLA(m): 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
I have hope I will be ok by God grace

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by coded01: 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
DJDOLA:

Ho plss God help...have been in LUTH for 2weeks now all d test they did they said they do not find anything...we have spent more than 100thousand naira for test scan and medicine...still yet my stomach as not reduce..my family as give up on me..that's why they bring me back 2 house am laying on bed now thinking of committing suicide my mom don't eat anymore my dad now drinking garri my little sister can not take money 2 school no food...pls am still caling on TEHNS coded01 and every nairalander that I forget 2 mention should pls come 2 my rescure....my mom house adderss were I am is NO 12 YISA OROKI STREET COKER AGUDA...if anyone want 2 confirm

BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD ALMIGHTY, YOU ARE HEALED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

YOU WILL NOT DIE BUT LIVE TO DECLARE THE WORKS OF GOD --- Psalm 118:17
Re: I Need Help by DJDOLA(m): 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
Amen I will survive....but stomach is really paining me have loose weight so much am just like skeleton dis is not a joke...my phone no is here nobody as call me 2 even confirm wat am going tru...pls u guys should call and pray for me 07081919193 my name is hamed
Re: I Need Help by tabletman1: 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
Jaybee3 have you not verify the claim of the Op?
Re: I Need Help by dominique(f): 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
Sorry about your condition DJDOLA. As much as we love to assist our fellow humans in need, we can't do that without proper verification. You've been a member of this forum for about two years now, it's rare that an old member will suddenly want to dupe fellow forumites but we need to confirm first.

So we've seen pictures of you in your present condition. What will be more convincing is if you can provide copies of your tests, results, hospital receipts showing your name. I hope someone around the Surulere axis verifies this as soon as possible.

Please act as fast as possible so can a larger percentage of the forum can be a part of your recovery. You're healed by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by declaro(m): 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
DJDOLA:
Amen I will survive....but stomach is really paining me have loose weight so much am just like skeleton dis is not a joke...my phone no is here nobody as call me 2 even confirm wat am going tru...pls u guys should call and pray for me 07081919193 my name is hamed

Have you gotten help as yet. If not I will send you the money tomorrow. I got this post just now. I don't care if you are saying the truth or not, all I care is to safe a life.

You will get the money tomorrow before 10 am because of time deference.

I will call you to ask for your bank account.

58 Likes

Re: I Need Help by DJDOLA(m): 11:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
declaro:

Have you gotten help as yet. If not I will send you the money tomorrow. I got this post just now. I don't care if you are saying the truth or not, all I care is to safe a life.

You will get the money tomorrow before 10 am because of time deference.

I will call you to ask for your bank account.
thank u so much sir GOD bless u....here is my account...0043495762..account name hamed adelodun...bank...access bank
Re: I Need Help by DJDOLA(m): 12:00am On Nov 07, 2014
dominique:
Sorry about your condition DJDOLA. As much as we love to assist our fellow humans in need, we can't do that without proper verification. You've been a member of this forum for about two years now, it's rare that an old member will suddenly want to dupe fellow forumites but we need to confirm first.

So we've seen pictures of you in your present condition. What will be more convincing is if you can provide copies of your tests, results, hospital receipts showing your name. I hope someone around the Surulere axis verifies this as soon as possible.

Please act as fast as possible so can a larger percentage of the forum can be a part of your recovery. You're healed by God's grace.
thank u so much sister nobody as come and confirm yet...someone as called me dis night 2 send my account...I can't spoil my name here on NL...if I do no sick and am asking for money may GOD let d sickness fall upon me
Re: I Need Help by declaro(m): 12:11am On Nov 07, 2014
DJDOLA:
thank u so much sir GOD bless u....here is my account...0043495762..account name hamed adelodun...bank...access bank

I have gotten your account and 25K will be sent to you tomorrow. You will get it early. Wishing you quick recovery.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by DJDOLA(m): 5:02am On Nov 07, 2014
declaro:

I have gotten your account and 25K will be sent to you tomorrow. You will get it early. Wishing you quick recovery.
thank u sir God bless u in abundance

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help by DJDOLA(m): 5:04am On Nov 07, 2014
The woman dat called and pray for me I really thank u ma I have a relief and sleep well in d night

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Zanxx(f): 5:37am On Nov 07, 2014
declaro:

God richly bless you for taking this step despite the fact that his story has not been verified. i would have given you a big hug if you were close to me.lol

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by DJDOLA(m): 9:03am On Nov 07, 2014
Nobody as come 2 confirm yet.....anyone around surulere should help a brother plssssssss.....its about life and death pls coming 2 confirm my situation can save my life....save a soul plssssss
Re: I Need Help by lillyjane(f): 9:55am On Nov 07, 2014
I really feel your pain dear, my declaration upon your life is that you get well soon. I speak peace unto your soul, peace unto your stomach, let the swellings go. In the name of Jesus. He is a great physician and the miracle worker. You are healed IJN.

If you can upload the recipts and the lab results as suggested by domique, you will get help immediately as long as it bears your name
Re: I Need Help by DJDOLA(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2014
I have so many receipt here..here are 2 pics of them...5 best way is for me 2 see someone and come and confirm it

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by DJDOLA(m): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2014
lillyjane:
I really feel your pain dear, my declaration upon your life is that you get well soon. I speak peace unto your soul, peace unto your stomach, let the swellings go. In the name of Jesus. He is a great physician and the miracle worker. You are healed IJN.

If you can upload the recipes and the lab results as suggested, you will get help immediately do long as it bears your name
thank u ma...I have so many..but I think d best way is for someone 2 come and confirm
Re: I Need Help by DJDOLA(m): 11:57am On Nov 07, 2014
declaro:

thank u so much sir have receive it God will provide for u

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help by declaro(m): 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
DJDOLA:
thank u so much sir have receive it God will provide for u

how much did you received in your account.
Re: I Need Help by DJDOLA(m): 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
Still people as not come and locate me....pls u guys should advise me on d hospital I will go dat they will cure me better I wasted a lot of money in LUTH still yet my belle is still big and paining me...pls u guys should help me I don't want 2 die young...I don't no were I got ascites from..even wit all d test the doctor still don't no wat cus my ascites...am not a smoker and am not a drunker because doctor ask me about if I smoke or drink...wat chase me away from LUTH is there test and scan is 2 expensive after spending closing 2 100k they still ask me 2 do one scan 53thousand...that's is wat make me want 2 try another hospital...I still pay 21thousand naira for decharge if not for caracta I will still be there and abandon

1 Like 8 Shares

Re: I Need Help by DJDOLA(m): 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
declaro:

how much did you received in your account.
47thousand700 naira sir

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by DJDOLA(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
My picture before and now may GOD heal me

18 Shares

Re: I Need Help by understatement: 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
I rili don't know y this thread is not on frontpage....

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by DJDOLA(m): 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
understatement:
I rili don't know y this thread is not on frontpage....
because they said no one as not confirm yet...am tired oooo....pls beg them on my behave

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (104)

12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.