Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,011 members, 7,859,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

I Need Help - Health (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help (229640 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (104) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
If the med student ddnt go with u guys,does that mean you would av rented a medical doctor and explain to him before coming out to tell us?Cant you guys just tell us the lil you saw?or you guys viewed him with different mind set?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
Caracta:
We have a big challenge and I need to address that. We don't know what to do. We don't want to compromise certain things. The bird is monitoring the trees. How do we tell the bird to look away?

Whats all these na?
Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
colossus2:

Babe forget the parable.
No fear the bird, idowuogbo go give am corn chop

So what should we do?
Re: I Need Help by ifyalways(f): 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
Caracta:
We have a big challenge and I need to address that. We don't know what to do. We don't want to compromise certain things. The bird is monitoring the trees. How do we tell the bird to look away?
Now, I don't get this

Whats going on,bikonu ? Oh, chim
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
ifyalways:

The medical student might be sympathetic to the doctor(he said something about them going there for practicals etc etc) undecided

Two eyes are better than one. We use both reports,add two and two together and get the true situation. Every account is important, that's why two people went, or so I assumed.

I dont know again, e don enter bird and tree proverb.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Babyrex(f): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
Tension keeps mounting!!!
Been refreshing ds page all day
pls update us before you have a case of high b.p on your conscience ooooooooo
Re: I Need Help by ifyalways(f): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
Benz4pimp:
If the med student ddnt go with u guys,does that mean you would av rented a medical doctor and explain to him before coming out to tell us?Cant you guys just tell us the lil you saw?or you guys viewed him with different mind set?

My dear, the thing is not encouraging.

So,Gateloe is saying he would go to a hospital to visit a sick relative, get home and not be able to relay what he saw or noticed cos he is not a medical student?

Y'all are getting really unserious now. . .and its frankly annoying

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
Caracta:

Please leave the parable for Pete edochie,tell us what the problem is?we are all meant to reason together,this is not a 1 man show

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
Caracta! Please stop this!

Who is the bird and what does it take to not only make it look away but get it blinded?

Or is this a code I am supposed to break?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by kendraloops(f): 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
caracta, pls let's know who the bird is and the tree too. has someone hijacked the funds or something?? say it as it is pls. its seeming like a reality show!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by colossus2: 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
What's the need being here waiting for an update since morning.
You guys can do it behind the scene if you can then angry
Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
Gboliwe:
Caracta! Please stop this!

Who is the bird and what does it take to not only make it look away but get it blinded?

Or is this a code I am supposed to break?

It's a code and you guys ain't cooperating.

Fine then, Waliyllahi, pls go ahead...as soon as possible pls. Na God I take beg you.
Re: I Need Help by greatgod2012(f): 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
Caracta:

now, this is getting scary!
Please, what exactly is happening?
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
i have bn an observer and silently prayn for djdolla and tnkn God for d Nigerians dat donated. but pls caracta don't give me hbp. i beg yu oo.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Busybody2(f): 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
marcjane:
PLEASE KEEP THE DONATION COMING AND WE MUST PUT HEADS TOGETHER NOW.NO DERAILING OF THREAD AGAIN.

Thanks babe for reassuring us that he is still alive.

Thanks to Caracta, waliyllahi and gateleo too.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
kendraloops:
caracta, pls let's know who the bird is and the tree too. has someone hijacked the funds or something?? say it as it is pls. its seeming like a reality show!

Nobody hijacked anything. No scam. No funny show.
Re: I Need Help by greatgod2012(f): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
Caracta:

We don't want the patient to panic because of the info we have that he doesn't have.

Fine then, Waliyllahi, pls go ahead...as soon as possible pls. Na God I take beg you.

getting scarier.............
Please, no give person high B.P o!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Fkhalifa(m): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
Caracta:

We don't want the patient to panic because of the info we have that he doesn't have.
hmmm confused as you are,i seem to get.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Caracta:

Can we leave out thw scary part and just say the " need to know" part, what will be done and the way forward how we can help?
As much as we are helping and want to know no need to have information that should be for only family spread over the net.
Medical student giving the information you know whats ethical to give and whats not ethical
Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Fkhalifa:
hmmm confused as you are,i seem to get.

God bless you.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Caracta:

Nobody hijacked anything. No scam. No funny show.

Then spill it,you guys did not go to the hospital to get a code,you went for a situation report and we deserve to know.its close to 2 hours and you guys are making we all wait for no good reason.GIVE US OUR REPORT!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by colossus2: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
Walahi abi waliyllahi pls drop the report let's know the next step.
You effin' taking another precious day and time
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
Whichever way caract, I believe God will make a way.
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
Caracta:

Noooooo! ! !

Caractaaaaaaaaaa no ooooo

Do not disclose anything yet ooo
Re: I Need Help by olu4life(m): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
Caracta:

God bless you.
Abeg me I no understand o. Biko update us na. Walahi where u dey?
Re: I Need Help by Busybody2(f): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
Caracta:

God bless you.

God bless you too dear. Take time to collect your nerves. Marcjane's post is self explanatory enough.

(((hugs)))
Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
aisha2:

Can we leave out thw scary part and just say the " need to know" part, what will be done and the way forward how we can help?
As much as we are helping and want to know no need to have information that should be for only family spread over the net.
Medical student giving the information you know whats ethical to give and whats not ethical

The "need to know" part is the problem we have. You know that feeling when you don't know something about you only or you to read it online?
Re: I Need Help by olu4life(m): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Noooooo! ! !

Caractaaaaaaaaaa no ooooo

Do not disclose anything yet ooo

Huh? Idowu kilode na
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
God is in control.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
colossus2:
Walahi abi waliyllahi pls drop the report let's know the next step.
You effin' taking another precious day and time

Benz4pimp:

Then spill it,you guys did not go to the hospital to get a code,you went for a situation report and we deserve to know.its close to 2 hours and you guys are making we all wait for no good reason.GIVE US OUR REPORT!!!
Benz4pimp:

Take it easy, its not every information about a patient that can be spilled over the net. Let them take the time they need to put it together in a way we will k ow thw way forward and the patient wont be scared more than he already is
Re: I Need Help by Dieumerci(m): 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
You don't seem to understand what caracta is talking about.

Benz4pimp:

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (104)

12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.