Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,491 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

I Need Help - Health (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help (227701 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (104) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help by olu4life(m): 9:21am On Nov 13, 2014
chaircover:

. . and what did they say?
I am adding you to team A . . no ifs or buts
Lol. They carry out dialysis. The lady I spoke couldn't place a particular price. But she said the patient have to first of all undergo series of test again to confirm before placing on dialysis
Re: I Need Help by remsonik(f): 9:21am On Nov 13, 2014
olu4life:

Chop knuckles jawe. Tuale mamoo

No p...
Called St. Nicholas Hospital

please send me a mail on their response. refolabi@yahoo.com. i will drop my digits for you in the mail so we can do calls and whatsapp to each other. Now we are left with reddington and the kidney unit. Marcjane please show urself here
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 13, 2014
Team A Volunteers/nominations so far
1. naijadeyhia
2. Remsonik
3. marcjane
4. olu4life

I think the 4 of you can get started. Can you kindly give the house an update on the status of things say in about an hour & consistent updates through out the day please.

Thank you very much & God bless you all

JAYBEE3, Seun & R321 I am handing over to you as cordinators

God bless.

Team B . . .its now your turn to recruit smiley
Team C . . well done

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by olu4life(m): 9:23am On Nov 13, 2014
remsonik:

please send me a mail on their response. refolabi@yahoo.com. i will drop my digits for you in the mail so we can do calls and whatsapp to each other. Now we are left with reddington and the kidney unit. Marcjane please show urself here
Just mailed u
Re: I Need Help by OEPHIUS(m): 9:24am On Nov 13, 2014
tempem:

Calm... Eku itoju dj, that's if you understand. Lol.
I dont oooo.

I am just here to watch
Re: I Need Help by remsonik(f): 9:30am On Nov 13, 2014
olu4life:

Just mailed u
not gotten it, you can resend
Re: I Need Help by olu4life(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2014
Team A,contact me to give phone numbers of the hospital. Might be slow with response a times cos i'm at work

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by olu4life(m): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2014
remsonik:

not gotten it, you can resend
Done
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 9:37am On Nov 13, 2014
OlowoB:

Hammed u are healed in Jesus name.
I have been following this thread on the sidelines and I have been really impressed. I hardly comment on threads but since idowuogbo called me out, I would be so glad to help.
Well I am currently in the UK so I don't really know how to go about transferring funds down but definitely I would be interested in giving my widows mite.
I have had people talk about Paypal through TEHN but anytime an account is opened for this whole travelling expenses and transplant, pls just give me a mention.

You will be duly informed.

We need even widower's mite, orphan's o, fatherless o, every mite we can find, we need.
This is a family thing, a matter of life and death and all of us must be a part of it. Nothing is small.

Let's go there!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2014
OEPHIUS:

I dont oooo.

I am just here to watch

Its too late to be a watcher in this. You have to participate and participate actively too.

How can you be of help?
Re: I Need Help by olu4life(m): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2014
Thank u Seun for putting it on FP. One love
Re: I Need Help by jaybee3(m): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2014
I'm happy to coordinate our approach to getting him back on feet.
I will start working in background and hopefully come up with the following by the end of the day:
Firm action plan
Communication plan
Timeline
Team

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help by Waliyllahi(m): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2014
chaircover:
Please can we have volunteers for team A

Team A to call St Nicholas/Reddington/Kidney unit advertised on the top of the page/Bowen Hospital and any other hospital mentioned here or reccomended and to speak to them and find out the following info

a. Do they do dialiysis?
b. Do they have beds?
c. The cost of each dialysis
d. Do they have an ambulance to pick DJ from Eruwa to their unit?
e. Are they able to assist in visa procurement/advise on how to get DJ out of the country for medical treatment

And get DJ moved out from Eruwa TODAY
i think i shld be in ds team

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 9:41am On Nov 13, 2014
chaircover:
1. naijadeyhia
2. Remsonik
3. marcjane
4. olu4life

I think the 4 of you can get started. Can you kindly give the house an update on the status of things say in about an hour & consistent updates through out the day please.

God bless.

Team C . . well done

Lol @ your repeated mentions of R321. That's not his handle, its the 2 before the 3. Dude won't even know you are mentioning him. R231 oya ooo, search for all the 321 mentions and pick up your hoe and knife, work begins

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by OEPHIUS(m): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2014
Gboliwe:

Its too late to be a watcher in this. You have to participate and participate actively too.

How can you be of help?
How are you sure I have not helped in the background and I am just here to read ideas?
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2014
Gboliwe:

Lol @ your repeated mentions of R321. That's not his handle, its the 2 before the 3. Dude won't even know you are mentioning him. R231 oya ooo, search for all the 321 mentions and pick up your hoe and knife, work begins

Oh dear embarassed

R231 sorry!
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2014
Waliyllahi:

i think i shld be in ds team

Team A Volunteers so far
1. naijadeyhia
2. Remsonik
3. marcjane
4. olu4life
5. Waliyllahi

God Bless you.
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2014
OEPHIUS:

How are you sure I have not helped in the background and I am just here to read ideas?

My bros, I guess I just replied you based on that your singular post. Thank you so much and may the good Lord bless you.
Re: I Need Help by remsonik(f): 9:45am On Nov 13, 2014
olu4life:
Thank u Seun for putting it on FP. One love
i already sent you a mail
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2014
jaybee3:
I will start working in background and hopefully come up with the following by the end of the day:
Firm action plan
Communication plan
Timeline
Team

Thank you very much. Its in good hands wink
Re: I Need Help by ecode1(m): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2014
TENH account or DJ account, which one should i send money into? Reply ASAP!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by OEPHIUS(m): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2014
Gboliwe:

My bros, I get I just replied you based on that your singular post. Thank you so much and may the good Lord bless you.
And Obatala bless you
Re: I Need Help by r231(m): 9:48am On Nov 13, 2014
chaircover:

Oh dear embarassed

R231 sorry!

Lol tongue

Reporting!!
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 13, 2014
jaybee3:
Firm action plan
Communication plan
Timeline
Team

Wow!!! Where was i all these time?

I am late into the discussion I know but I have a contact at Ikoyi who can sort passport for 27k, I will call him and appeal to him to bring it lower if possible. Contributions via NL charity okay?
Re: I Need Help by Mization(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Mization,you are not my follower for nothing. Dj need you too ooo...oya sharp sharp! Which team you want? All these sideline business don too much angry
I've done something towards restoring Dj's health,, didn't just broadcast it. I'll read abt the team thingy to see if I'll fit in.

I see and appreciate all ur effort ma'am. God bless u ASAP..

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Kimoni: 9:51am On Nov 13, 2014
chaircover:
1. naijadeyhia
2. Remsonik
3. marcjane
4. olu4life

God bless.

Team C . . well done

All, St. Nicholas is my family hospital so I was able to get the information quickly which I am passing down thus-

1. Yes, they do dialysis and the cost of each session is about N30/35k

2. They do kidney transplant but not liver transplant. They also don't think there is any hospital that does liver transplant in Nigeria.

3. Yes they have spaces and there is a Dr on ground but he closes by 3-4pm so he will see Hamed if we can move him there before that time, if not the Dr will see him very early tomorrow morning.

4. They don't have donors for kidney transplant even though they do the operation regularly. The patient has to come with some family member who will be tested for a match before its done.

5. Yes, they have ambulances but their ambulance may be unwilling to go to that location so I advise we move him ourselves asap.

6. I have the Dr's name so the team can let me know who to send the name to.

Thanks all. Sorry I jumped the gun, just felt this information is what I can get easily without any bureaucracy.

18 Likes

Re: I Need Help by aboki2000(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2014
Waliyllahi:

Alrite, I wish DJ the best.
Transplant, transplant,transplant....sha discuss evrythin well
And i think i am good to go now if i will be allowd to satisfy my conscience but may not be possible cos i av allegiance to uphold. I really dont av any material thing to contribute(except my physical being and my senses, and i think i tried) right frm d onset ...im jst a strugglin student.
A o ni fi iru e gba ooo once more. All d best
Na now u know
Re: I Need Help by DarkFive: 9:53am On Nov 13, 2014
babyosisi:
[size=28pt]Summary and update so far [/size]

I feel compelled to let the posters who have invested time and money and emotions and still investing to know the situation of things
I apologize on the behalf of those who went to see DJ if anyone feels they didn't report accordingly,this is very sensitive but at the same time you deserve to know.

The true picture is that DJ needs more specialized care than the hospital he is at can offer him
His liver is bad and sadly it has also affected his kidneys
Transplant is inevitable and now we have two failing organs
The care after transplant is not easy,it is long and extensive
Most importantly money is needed desperately to make this happen
Lots of money
I am therefore appealing to us all to give
Ask your mother father,godfather,politician friends,banker friends and business friends to give generously
To the politicians reading,please help save the life of this young man
The people reading here are the voters
Any politician that makes this happen for us,we will let everyone hear of this good gesture.

DJ needs us now more than ever

Kudos to all teams involved, NLers and even those observing because i know your prayers can still move mountains.

@Teams!!Please kindly confirm

1. is the account number still same as the one on page 1 and page 2 of this issue?

2. Can djoola take phone calls?

Speedy response would be highly appreciated.

Thank you
Re: I Need Help by olu4life(m): 9:53am On Nov 13, 2014
Kimoni:

All, St. Nicholas is my family hospital so I was able to get the information quickly which I am passing down thus-

2. They do kidney transplant but not liver transplant. They also don't think there is any hospital that does liver transplant in Nigeria.

3. Yes they have spaces and there is a Dr on ground but he closes by 3-4pm so he will see Hamed if we can move him there before that time, if not the Dr will see him very early tomorrow morning.

4. They don't have donors for kidney transplant even though they do the operation regularly. The patient has to come with some family member who will be tested for a match before its done.

5. Yes, they have ambulances but their ambulance may be unwilling to go to that location so I advise we move him ourselves asap.

Thanks all. Sorry I jumped the gun, just felt this information are what I can get easily without any bureaucracy.
Thanks so much for this info. We will work with it. U can pm me
Re: I Need Help by remsonik(f): 9:54am On Nov 13, 2014
Kimoni:

Thanks all. Sorry I jumped the gun, just felt this information are what I can get easily without any bureaucracy.

Please send the doctors name and contact to refolabi@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (104)

12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.