Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Cracks As 7 Govs Shun Apc Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cracks As 7 Govs Shun Apc Meeting (2367 Views)

Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting / President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions / 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cracks As 7 Govs Shun Apc Meeting by ASL33: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
Indications that there are cracks in the All Progressives Congress, APC Governors’ Forum emerged yesterday as seven of its governors shunned the much-advertised meeting of the group in Ilorin, Kwara State. Except for Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, all the pro-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari Governors were absent at the meeting. Besides Amaechi, the other seven governors who attended the meeting were the host Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed, Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State, Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State, Kashim Shettima of Borno, Ibrahim Geidam of Yobe and Rabiu Kwankwaso of Kano, and Imo state Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha who is the chairman of the forum. The governors who were absent at the forum were Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State, Aliyu Wammakko of Sokoto, Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State, Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State, AbdulAzeez Yari of Zamfara and Umaru Tanko Al-Makura of Nasarawa State. Four of the governors attended last week’s declaration of Gen. Buhari for the presidential election at the Eagle Square, Abuja. - See more at: http://nigerianpilot.com/cracks-as-7-govs-shun-apc-meeting/#sthash.3YFLy3hv.dpuf

http://nigerianpilot.com/cracks-as-7-govs-shun-apc-meeting/

1 Like

Re: Cracks As 7 Govs Shun Apc Meeting by ASL33: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
GMB do enter one chance be that. Atiku buying all "buyables"

7 Likes

Re: Cracks As 7 Govs Shun Apc Meeting by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
Idiocy-laden and jaundiced write up

You people should keep looking for cracks,gully,canyon and craters where none exists

To think that a party like APC which is less than 2years old is making the heart-beat of Jonathanians and saTANoids do an Usain Bolt anytime it's mentioned is an indication of the fact that APC has got a great prospect

16 Likes

Re: Cracks As 7 Govs Shun Apc Meeting by Caseless: 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
Headless pdp paid reporter, how does being absent from the meeting amount to a crack in the party?
Sms!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cracks As 7 Govs Shun Apc Meeting by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
All i see is cracks in the writer's head

10 Likes

Re: Cracks As 7 Govs Shun Apc Meeting by directimport: 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
the writter of this story is on cracks and glue

7 Likes

Re: Cracks As 7 Govs Shun Apc Meeting by OlisahMETU: 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
We will watch events unfold with hands folded cool

2 Likes

Re: Cracks As 7 Govs Shun Apc Meeting by Descartes: 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
The "Political Maradonas"
Re: Cracks As 7 Govs Shun Apc Meeting by Omimah: 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
Nonsense thread.

4 Likes

Re: Cracks As 7 Govs Shun Apc Meeting by gunuvi(m): 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
the question is why did they avoid the meeting? I learnt fayemi is not in good term with the jagaban. I may be wrong sha

2 Likes

Re: Cracks As 7 Govs Shun Apc Meeting by vicadex07(m): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
Obiagelli:
All i see is cracks in the writer's head

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cracks As 7 Govs Shun Apc Meeting by hugoart(m): 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
Cracks as op's head hallucinates.
Re: Cracks As 7 Govs Shun Apc Meeting by gen2briz(m): 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
Some news source ehnnn, you go fear
Re: Cracks As 7 Govs Shun Apc Meeting by frankyychiji(f): 11:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
The govs who shunned the clandestine meeting were ordered by Gej not to attend. grin grin
Re: Cracks As 7 Govs Shun Apc Meeting by akinsadeez(m): 1:30am On Oct 24, 2014
When I saw the headline I was expecting to read a riveting factual expose of the 'cracks' appearing in the APC. All I can see is a steaming pile of hokum-pokum. It seems the cracks were a product of the OP's fertile imagination fueled by some bottles of hot gin.
Maybe when the OP is out of his alcohol induced reverie, he can tell us exactly how the absence of six governors at a meeting without more means there is a crack in APC.
Re: Cracks As 7 Govs Shun Apc Meeting by Mekateka: 3:14am On Oct 24, 2014
Why is APC afraid of cracks? No great party can avoid cracks and ability to mend the cracks makes a greater party

(1) (Reply)

Speakers Scaling National Assembly Fence Yesterday (pic) / Ill / PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.