Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Question Of The Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question Of The Day (561 Views)

Theists, Atheists And The Question Of The Source's Source / Question Of The Day: Can One's Destiny Be Altered Or Truncated? / The Question Of Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day by Ikpewe: 12:32am On Oct 24, 2014
Is it proper for a girl to wear trouser and without hair cover to church? Your opinions are needed.
Re: Question Of The Day by Hawlahscho(m): 9:13am On Oct 24, 2014
Ikpewe:
Is it proper for a girl to wear trouser and without hair cover to church? Your opinions are needed.

I don't know that of hair, but for trousers, I'll say no don't wear it to church if it can't be under VERY long gown!

(1) (Reply)

General Overseer Caught Having Intimate Affairs With Wife Of A Military Man / Pakistani Mob Kill Christian Couple Over Blasphemy Charge / How Some Preach The Gospel-one Of My Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.