Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

A Word From GOD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From GOD (572 Views)

A Word From GOD / Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 / Is HIV/AIDS A Punishment From God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD by TheIkoro(m): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
"Now Deb'orah, a prophetess, the wife of Lap'pidoth, was judging Israel at that time." A prophetess, true -
AND obviously because the door was opened unto her that had her able to ignore those words of
The LORD that saith,

"and he shall over thee."

And if The LORD truly would he rule over her (as He indeed does) how then was the door opened unto her that had her
rule over not only a nation, but also - obviously - a home; if not for a plundering similar to that which has even children under the age of
ten years say unto The Ikoro, "You don't know the power I have." The type of plundering that had Isaiah
say of his people,

"As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people,
they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths."

Thus, for at least five years now - if not more - children have oppressed The Ikoro with the scourging of
ridicule and abuse; and women, for an even much longer period of time, have ruled over him up to that extent where
one of them will say, "You will come and go," another one will say, "If you're still looking for vengeance, then you're forever
damned," yet another one will say of him, "They will use this one to play until he is dead," and even yet another one will say, "You will become extinct."
And, to show the extent of space that can lie between the ears of he that is to rule, one of such as he could even wonder whether The Ikoro
will be finally conquered should his God appear to him as a woman. That the extinction of the male gender that has been predicted for so many years may finally come to pass
with the words, "Men were once, and women now God"?

I say to that, "Impossible." About as impossible as it is for GOD to ever be evil.

What extent of folly will place a man under a woman is something that totally baffles me. And even more baffling is the fact that that folly just as often resides between the ears of a man, as it
does between the ears of a woman - if not even much more often. However, an even more obvious fact
(to those that not only have more than tissue between their ears, but that also search the word of GOD) is that which would thou know,
"God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he HIM." As Paul would like to have us know, "HE is the image and glory of
God; but woman is the glory of man."

Even common sense (which, most unfortunately, is not as common as the term implies) would have thee see the rule the male is obviously meant to have over the female - even
when both are not human - in the animal kingdom. And did I just say
KINGdom? Yes, and even the QUEENdom of Heaven is by the hands of a man; by the grace of The
Creator, his God. Yet, I digress. Let me progress. Is it the male animal that conquers, or the female? Is it the male animal that rules, or the female?
Is the crown, even, created for the animal kingdom (this being the mane of the lion)
ever worn by the female?

The conqueror the male is meant to be, the rule that is meant to be his, is obvious even in animals
as tame as the domestic chicken - for it is only the cock that crows. The dog that raises a
leg to pee is saying, "I've been here." And animals even more territorial rule their territories with
the glory of the male, by conquests wrought by the hands of the male.

But the fools that are quite a number of those that are meant to rule, even when they do rule? They are as the Israel that had a woman judge not only their land, but also - obviously - her husband.
All things work together for good to those who love GOD, true. And thus the subverting of
Lap'pidoth's rule still worked together for the good of Israel. However, let us remember that which Stephen had to say concerning the anguish of the
crucifixion that worked together for the good of those that love GOD.

"You stiff-necked people, uncircumcised in heart and ears, you always resist The Holy Spirit. As your fathers did, so do you. Which of the prophets did not your fathers persecute? And they killed those who announced before-hand the coming of The Christ, whom you have now betrayed and murdered, you who received the law as delivered by angels and did not keep it."

Thus the condemnation by which the murderers of The Christ were judged, despite the fact that his death still
worked together for the good of those that truly follow him. Thus the condemnation
by which those that put Lap'pidoth under a woman are judged, despite the fact that the consequent
subverting of the words of The LORD still worked together for the good of Israel. Thus the condemnation by which those that
placed Ikoro Iyineleda under women and children (that children may then oppress him,
that women may then rule over him) thus the condemnation by which they are judged; even though the
evil that consequently came about will, and still has, worked together for the good of Machismo Renaissance. Amen.

To my Father (Who, being The Creator, is GOD) be all glory, majesty, dominion, and power; before the very beginning,
before all time, and now, and for ever.

- Adedotun The Ikoro.

(1) (Reply)

Pakistan Mourns After Taliban Peshawar School Massacre / Pls I Need Help *breaks Down* / Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu Slams EU Decision On State Of Palestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.