Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Leave Buhari Alone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Buhari Alone (897 Views)

Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK / Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose / Gombe PDP Thugs Deface APC Billboard But Leave Buhari's Picture Intact (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Buhari Alone by Boscojugunu(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2014
Now i believe the fear of Buhari is begining of wisdom for the saTANiods. I cant just imagine entering the politics section and all i see is all sort of blackmailing and draconic thread all against Buhari. If you know you dont want Buhari as the next president kindly go and vote next year for the candidate of your choice. Is Buhari the only candidate contesting?

2 Likes

Re: Leave Buhari Alone by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 24, 2014
grin Igbo people are really scared of the retired general............

you begin to wonder why they are so scared of him..

maybe Igbo people are so scared of buhari because he might stop em' from looting when he finally becomes president...
Re: Leave Buhari Alone by Boscojugunu(m): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2014
kastonkastrol:
grin Igbo people are really scared of the retired general............

you begin to wonder why they are so scared of him..

maybe Igbo people are so scared of buhari because he might stop em' from looting when he finally becomes president...
i wonder ooo. my brother
Re: Leave Buhari Alone by Gbawe: 11:58am On Oct 24, 2014
Boscojugunu:
Now i believe the fear of Buhari is begining of wisdom for the saTANiods. I cant just imagine enteringthe politics section and all i see is all sort of blackmailing and draconic thread all against Buhari. If you know you dont want Buhari as the next president kindly go and vote next year for the candidate of your choice. Is Buhari the only candidate contesting?

They have no record to sell GEJ on, since he is a failure who has disappointed Nigerians massively, and must thus embrace the desperate tactics of portraying one of the very few Nigerians (Buhari) they know is capable of defeating an incumbent , with the finance and armed forces might of Nigeria at his disposal to use as he pleases, as someone Nigerians must reject. Nigerians will not buy it.

What TANdroids forget is that GEJ benefited from what they are doing now. We all remember that the more some "born to rule" elements in the North vilified GEJ back then the more Nigerians resolved to vote for him. Today, Buhari is the 'vilified' candidate and Nigerians are a people who naturally rally behind an individual the more that person is attacked and maligned.
Re: Leave Buhari Alone by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
Gbawe:

[s]They have no record to sell GEJ on, since he is a failure who has disappointed Nigerians massively, and must thus embrace the desperate tactics of portraying one of the very few Nigerians (Buhari) they know is capable of defeating an incumbent , with the finance and armed forces might of Nigeria at his disposal to use as he pleases, as someone Nigerians must reject. Nigerians will not buy it.

What TANdroids forget is that GEJ benefited from what they are doing now. We all remember that the more some "born to rule" elements in the North vilified GEJ back then the more Nigerians resolved to vote for him. Today, Buhari is the 'vilified' candidate and Nigerians are a people who naturally rally behind an individual the more that person is attacked and maligned. [/s]
buhari is much of a failure as GEJ, after all he was once the head of state and he achieved nothing substantial. Buhari being a tribalist and islamic extremist makes him worse than GEJ.
Re: Leave Buhari Alone by omenka(m): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
I'd rather suggest they kept it up. The lies and deceits have done nothing but endear more people to the General and the opposition. It gets clearer by every thread they create that their campaign is conspiratorial (not altruistic) and what they are fighting for is simply self preservation and retention the unpalatable status quo.

Buhari is here to stay and no amount of libellous threads can change that.

4 Likes

Re: Leave Buhari Alone by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
#
T
E
A
M
B
U
H
A
R
I
If the like the should Continue
Just as GMB said

They should continue to tell lies about me, just as I will continue to tell the truth about them. - General Muhammadu Buhari. #TeamBuhari"

1 Like

Re: Leave Buhari Alone by CyberWolf: 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
Why are you complaining? That's politicking..If you can withstand the heat, you throw in the towel...You guys never even see propaganda and you are complaining grin..Wait till you real campaign starts..You guys never even see anything..
Re: Leave Buhari Alone by Nextlevel0007(m): 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
Those who re for GEJ are more than those who are against him grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Leave Buhari Alone by Boscojugunu(m): 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nextlevel0007:
Those who re for GEJ are more than those who are against him grin grin grin grin grin grin
you think so
Re: Leave Buhari Alone by Nextlevel0007(m): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
Boscojugunu:
you think so

Empty vessel make the loudest noise,,,,,, BTW not only if i think so #We know so grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Leave Buhari Alone by Nextlevel0007(m): 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
Boscojugunu:
you think so

Empty vessel makes the loudest noise,,,,,, BTW not only if i think so #We know so grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Leave Buhari Alone by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
Anybody putting their hats in the presidential ring should be willing to be vetted and scrutinised.

If the kitchen is too hot get out of it.

Supporters of Buhari must accept that Buhari will be vetted in this election and what I call the "legend of Buhari" or the "Buhari myth" will come under the microscope in the election.

People are awaiting for APC to confirm Buhari as the candidate and the truth about Buhari will be out there

(1) (Reply)

The Injustice Of Ijaws On Ijaw. / President Jonathan, Emir Of Kano Sanusi Reconcile / Obama Authoritatively Ovahaul U.S Immigration Law, Single Handedly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.