Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Is It Give To The Church It Shall Be Given Unto You Or Give To The Poor? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Give To The Church It Shall Be Given Unto You Or Give To The Poor? (593 Views)

I Shall Be Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Henceforth / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Give To The Church It Shall Be Given Unto You Or Give To The Poor? by paxonel(m): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
this portion of the bible is saying, give to the church, and you will get everything in return, car, money, houses, anything you can ask, as far as your eyes can see or your mind can imagin.
if you want that miracle, leave all that you are doing, go to your church and tell your pastor, i want to drop something
Re: Is It Give To The Church It Shall Be Given Unto You Or Give To The Poor? by Alexis86: 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
paxonel:
Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
this portion of the bible is saying, give to the church, and you will get everything in return, car, money, houses, anything you can ask, as far as your eyes can see or your mind can imagin.
if you want that miracle, leave all that you are doing, go to your church and tell your pastor, i want to drop something
rubbish
Re: Is It Give To The Church It Shall Be Given Unto You Or Give To The Poor? by paxonel(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
Alexis86:

rubbish
lol

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Fooled / Moses Saw GOD, Moses Saw The Back Of GOD And Moses Saw The Shadow Of GOD / I Am Not Super Human, Says Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.