Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Warning To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To Nigerians (1257 Views)

Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters / Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram / Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To Nigerians by skyeboy98(m): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
Gud day my fellow nairalanders, pls this is a warning that I must give to every one,few days ago I had a dream that our beloved nation nigeria is in a serious war and when ever I dream it used to come to reality and immediatly after the dream I woke up as I was about to start praying against it I went on trans and I had a voice telling me that I should tell anybody that I can tell to fast for 15days so that this thing will not happen,pls I am not a pastor or a prophet,and if there is any politician reading this thread or you ve a relative that is into politice pls and pls if u contest and loss believe that it is from God let us not take it as do or die afair. And to our dear president gej I see no reason that it is now that u deem it fit to start buying ammunation this so called BH has been existing for years you didn't think of buying ammunation but now that election is remaning few months. If u read this message pls pass it to people around you churches,musqe,any where let us join hands together and fast for 15 days

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Nigerians by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
if only we can pray for our dear nation....

1 Like

Re: Warning To Nigerians by brownlord: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
orirebaby:

Stop praying and act, you need revolution and not prayer.

"only the violent take it by force" Matthew 11:12
Re: Warning To Nigerians by skyeboy98(m): 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
orirebaby:
yes ori ire 15 days is not too much pls jst do it at ur onw convinets time but before de election next year Thanks. God bless nigeria

1 Like

Re: Warning To Nigerians by skyeboy98(m): 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
brownlord:

Stop praying and act, you need revolution and not prayer.

"only the violent take it by force" Matthew 11:12
we can pray violently not by carrying weapons
Re: Warning To Nigerians by Tallesty1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
Fast for 15days?

That voice gotta be kidding us....

What do you call it when there is no food on your table nor money in your pocket?

We have been into natural fasting since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Nigerians by YungwizzzyPt7: 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
one of them
Re: Warning To Nigerians by brownlord: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
skyeboy98:
we can pray violently not by carring arms

alright, continue praying, what exactly is your prayer point?

God should kill all corrupt politicians? they pay more tight and are close to the MOG and imams more than you, my friend stop mocking God, he won't come down to fight for you
Re: Warning To Nigerians by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
Tallesty1:
Fast for 15days?

What do you call it when there is no food on your table nor money in your pocket?

afo m oogrin
Re: Warning To Nigerians by skyeboy98(m): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
Tallesty1:
Fast for 15days?

What do you call it when there is no food on your table nor money in your pocket? 15 out of 365 is just a small number compare to what is happening in s sudan,libyal,just look around

Re: Warning To Nigerians by khattab02: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
Oooohh.. December never come for all these na!

'' whenever I dream, it used come true'' hm..hm.. clears throat.
Re: Warning To Nigerians by Orunto: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
Thanks for sharing your dream with us. We shall Pray to avert the danger. As for your comments on Weapon purchases by Mr President, there is nothing wrong there, it is just ensuring that bokoharam or other militants do not catch us pants down with superior intimidating force. The bottomline is "once beating twice shy.
Re: Warning To Nigerians by bolaino(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
skyeboy98:
Gud day my fellow nairalanders, pls this is a warning that I must give to every one,few days ago I had a dream that our beloved nation nigeria is in a serious war and when ever I dream it used to come to reality and immediatly after the dream I woke up as I was about to start praying against it I went on trans and I had a voice telling me that I should tell anybody that I can tell to fast for 15days so that this thing will not happen,pls I am not a pastor or a prophet,and if there is any politician reading this thread or you ve a relative that is into politice pls and pls if u contest and loss believe that it is from God let us not take it as do or die afair. And to our dear president gej I see no reason that it is now that u deem it fit to start buying ammunation this so called BH has been existing for years you didn't think of buying ammunation but now that election is remaning few months. If u read this message pls pass it to people around you churches,musqe,any where let us join hands together and fast for 15 days
Be honest with me my Good mann, did you really have a vision? Or you're just pulling our legs, I would appreciate a very heart felt answer. Thank you.
Re: Warning To Nigerians by skyeboy98(m): 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
bolaino:
Be honest with me my Good mann, did you really have a vision? Or you're just pulling our legs, I would appreciate a very heart felt answer. Thank you.
what will be my gain if I didn't dream about it and am saying it out,pls this is not joke that I will be pulling legs.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Nigerians by matogunjobi: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Where are the MOGs, time to start preaching against corruption, praying for the demise of evil leaders instead of welcoming them to front pews in your church for donations and private jets
Re: Warning To Nigerians by skyeboy98(m): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
one of them
pls pt7 what do you mean by one of them?kindly pls explain
Re: Warning To Nigerians by skyeboy98(m): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
brownlord:

alright, continue praying, what exactly is your prayer point?

God should kill all corrupt politicians? they pay more tight and are close to the MOG and imams more than you, my friend stop mocking God, he won't come down to fight for you
the prayer point is that we should not experience war in nigeria. thanks
Re: Warning To Nigerians by skyeboy98(m): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
Orunto:
Thanks for sharing your dream with us. We shall Pray to avert the danger. As for your comments on Weapon purchases by Mr President, there is nothing wrong there, it is just ensuring that bokoharam or other militants do not catch us pants down with superior intimidating force. The bottomline is "once beating twice shy.
thank you mr orunto, but why now?why the delay @least this bh thing has been on for years
Re: Warning To Nigerians by bolaino(m): 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
skyeboy98:
what will be my gain if I didn't dream about it and am saying it out,pls this is not joke that I will be pulling legs.
thank you for your reply, God is in Control.
Re: Warning To Nigerians by skyeboy98(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
bolaino:
thank you for your reply, God is in Control.
you welcome sir. God bless naigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The Chief Judge Of Lagos State Judiciary / Sambo’s Security Detail Attack Journalists On Way To Tambuwal’s House / APC Blames Jonathan’s Re-election Bid For Rising Insurgency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.