Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

University Girls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Girls (2060 Views)

See What These University Girls Are Doing In Their Room After Lectures / See How University Girls Get Their Daily Bread / 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Girls by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
(1) UNILAG Girls – Just Take them 2 a Sharwarma Restaurant and Get them drink, Sometimes Water sef, and Promise them Movida 4 Nite. Finish dere pants r down…. SMH

2)BABCOCK Girls – They got Little Class, Just take em to Club, and a bottle of Moet or Nuvo.. Finish! U own their Body(I must warn,they wudnt get down wiv u if u are from the same school).

3)COVENANT Girls – SMH Any BB excluding Curve 1 gives u a Pass to there…buh when u are fucking them,do mot have a winners sticker in the room let alone papa’s picture….iyaff finish be that!

4) OSU Girls – YEPPA! Just show them Lappy and Connection, As a Yahoo Boy. Walai Dem Go Nack Apako comot Ur Body….even if u never hammer…..they would Bleep you till u do

5) LEAD CITY Girls – “Tualey” I no go Lie My Guy U Must get Bad Machine O. Those Lead city Girls Sabi Oshofree Guy When dey see am O… But the P na Bad Machine wey u dey ride, then P Go Sure…..thry’d Bleep even the mallams in sabo,boutique owners in dugbe,merchants in aleshinlooye and gbagi sef….all for the cash!

6) Bells and Caleb Girls – LOL Just a Bump Shot and Tank Top, kan Promise them Rehab and Chinese Restaurant.before the date U Promise d Parol, U just Dey nack Apako dey Go. If d Date reach, Postpone am Again take renew D contract…. LOL.

7)UNAAB gals….one ride would do,if u club and yet your GP is above 2.5,you can even date friends sef…..buh be warned,they love to read even when having sex or on a date and one more thing……do not mess with them,they all have licences to carry a cutlass

coolLASU gals……if you have one or more okada,keke marwa or danfoo chei…..they’d camp at ur house provided u have a DVD player and you have season films,they’d cook and clean the house too buh if u Bleep them up,they know all the touts in mushin….na die!

9)UNAD gals would Bleep u so u cud say yes and date them due to the ratio of gals to guys,if you now have a car,you’d probably do sex audition self…….yet dem dey go church?!!!

10)IFE gals……most of them are old having spent over 6years in school and rilly don’t give a Bleep about sex…..they do it anyhow and if their vag is dry,they just add reLaxer or polish to continue…..all the dignity they have left is that they are in OAU,ife….damn!
Re: University Girls by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
Na only those universities u sabi? Kukuma post every skul for naija ni.

1 Like

Re: University Girls by delishpot: 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
Largas:
Na only those universities u sabi? Kukuma post every skul for naija ni.

grin.
Re: University Girls by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
delishpot:

grin.
grin U dey put fullstop after smiley?
Ewo grin.
Re: University Girls by delishpot: 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
Largas:

grin U dey put fullstop after smiley?
Ewo grin.

It means gbam. Fininish. You gorrit, das right, abi o, lo batan, das it.
Re: University Girls by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
delishpot:

It means gbam. Fininish. You gorrit, das right, abi o, lo batan, das it.
grin.
Re: University Girls by delishpot: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
Largas:

grin.

No use am. Na my invention. Abi you want wetin happen to linda ikejis blog happen to all ya posts? Abeg acknowledge me anytime you use it. E know, to discover an ihian, is not an easy ihian. Gorrit?
Re: University Girls by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
delishpot:

No use am. Na my invention. Abi you want wetin happen to linda ikejis blog happen to all ya posts? Abeg acknowledge me anytime you use it. E know, to discover an ihian, is not an easy ihian. Gorrit?
Na lie. grin I been dey see pple use am before today.
Re: University Girls by delishpot: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
Largas:

Na lie. grin I been dey see pple use am before today.

Sued. angry.

My google, errrhm I mean, my Nairaland will contact your lawyer.
Re: University Girls by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
delishpot:

Sued. angry.
waiting for outcome. angrygrin.

1 Like

Re: University Girls by alexis007(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
guy....you wey get this kind time to travel around schools dey check out their girls, you sure say you be student? if yes.... embarassedthen your g.p. must be in a mess
Re: University Girls by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
alexis007:
guy....you wey get this kind time to travel around schools dey check out their girls, you sure say you be student? if yes.... embarassedthen your g.p. must be in a mess
your IQ must be so low,if you believe I have to travel round school to get this info
Re: University Girls by corperscorner: 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
[size=50pt]LMAO[/size]
Re: University Girls by alexis007(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
nwachivis:

your IQ must be so low,if you believe I have to travel round school to get this info
...ndo...sorry sir....because this type eh...i'm pretty sure that if i argue with him the more......he'd tell me how he has connections in literarily all the schools in Nigeria....abeg i drop your matter like late patrick sawyer's boxers...

1 Like

Re: University Girls by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Scholarships In Canada For International Students / 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Kogi State University / LASU Merit Admission List 2016/2017 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.