Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Re-registering For Sure-p GIS - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Re-registering For Sure-p GIS (507 Views)

Sure-p GIS / What Can Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Do For You? / Federal Government SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re-registering For Sure-p GIS by Triciainam(f): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hello people,
Does any one here knows how to re-apply for the sure-p graduate scheme? I registered last sunday, but when I logged in, I found out that most of my info are not on my profile, I guess this is due to the fact that the network was fluctuating when I registered. I tried to edit my profile though, but was told I'm not permitted to, as I'll have to request to be removed then re-apply. So I unsubsribed so I could re-register. But each time I try to submit my new registeration, they'll tell me I'm already registered. Meanwhile, I'm currently unsubscribed, and not available to be match to an employer. Please I'd really appreciate some pointers or clue as to what to do, thanks.
Re: Re-registering For Sure-p GIS by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lol dem don sideline u......

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Company Looking To Hire Recruiting Agents On Commission In Lagos/abuja. / Job Readiness And Employability Program For Job Seekers And Fresh Graduate / Here's How To Look Like A Leader .according To Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.