Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,990 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (640598 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
luke007:
pls how do I increase my ring tone and ear piece volume?
use ''mobile uncle'' app
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by FredHandsome(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2014
I need an experienced response to this: what's the veracity of mobogenie's market apps updates notice? Most times it notifies me of available app update but when I check play store, such updates do not exist. I'm seeing updates for Google play services, wechat, and some stock apps but no such updates on play store! Am I to trust mobogenie?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by brainoid(m): 8:49am On Dec 15, 2014
Rocking ANDROID RUN TIME smiley

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jayhk(m): 8:52am On Dec 15, 2014
I cnt find my developer options on h6..pls help
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jayhk(m): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2014
brainoid:
wats dat?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by marswell: 8:54am On Dec 15, 2014
Pls add me in the group @tecno h6 08106353310
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Whizpeter(m): 9:04am On Dec 15, 2014
fineemina:

try viper4android it works for me now i hardly change my volume from 1 cos i dont want my phone speaker to burst
Plz Bro, can you help me out with how u configured your viper for Android... Screenshot could help.. Mine doesn't sound pleasant to the ear.. My WhatsApp number, 09095008537, just in case...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by brainoid(m): 9:40am On Dec 15, 2014
jayhk:
wats dat?
"in tweetums mode", ask Google! angry

Lol. smiley Android run time improves your Android run time and improve your Android run time android and improve your Android run time, it keeps improving your Android run time till it improves your Android run time.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by fineemina: 9:42am On Dec 15, 2014
Whizpeter:

Plz Bro, can you help me out with how u configured your viper for Android... Screenshot could help.. Mine doesn't sound pleasant to the ear.. My WhatsApp number, 09095008537, just in case...

for headset or phone speaker ?

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by fineemina: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2014
more shots

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by fineemina: 9:58am On Dec 15, 2014
final shot for headset

1. turn down the volume plus it gets distorted when volume goes high.

2. quality of head set used i do not used th6 supplied headset i use sony ericsson headset which supports wide bass (eg when listening to candy shop the beginning part it does not vibrate or make a cracking sound. the bass comes out just fine)

over music player and sound quality of the phone is average i have used better so i know. but in all you will still enjoy your music

also i use ttpod to be able to tweak audio quality to what i want

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 15, 2014
brainoid:

Lol. smiley Android run time improves your Android run time and improve your Android run time android and improve your Android run time, it keeps improving your Android run time till it improves your Android run time.
that's just harsh, because you know what it means and does doesn't mean you can't give the guy a straight answer

jayhk:
wats dat?
ART(Android RunTime) is a new technology that was released along side kitkat and is simply a replacement to the formal dalvik runtime. ART and Dalvik are simply what run your apps, ART gives developers the leverage to produce better apps bt since most apps still do not support ART, you can choose between both runtimes and select the appropriate one for your need.

consult Google for a well detailed explanation
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by marswell: 11:08am On Dec 15, 2014
Loving my tecno h6
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by cyprianfrancis(m): 11:11am On Dec 15, 2014
brainoid:
pls Wats run time use for
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by brainoid(m): 11:37am On Dec 15, 2014
Preboy:

that's just harsh, because you know what it means and does doesn't mean you can't give the guy a straight answer

ART(Android RunTime) is a new technology that was released along side kitkat and is simply a replacement to the formal dalvik runtime. ART and Dalvik are simply what run your apps, ART gives developers the leverage to produce better apps bt since most apps still do not support ART, you can choose between both runtimes and select the appropriate one for your need.

consult Google for a well detailed explanation
don't you understand emoticons? I was joking. Didn't you read the full post?... Sir, I am not what you think i am. Just try trying to pull tweetums legs
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by brainoid(m): 11:39am On Dec 15, 2014
cyprianfrancis:
pls Wats run time use for
I don't know actually.. Ask preboy.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Tweetums(f): 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
I hate my h6 Gmail and play store not working again saying not supported by the device....
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by luke007(m): 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
trying to download mobile uncle and it taking lyk 4eva
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by hemor(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tweetums:
I hate my h6 Gmail and play store not working again saying not supported by the device....
i have never seen that on any android device. probably an app is causing that. a factory reset should fix that
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by donstriker0: 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tweetums Do u love ur tecno h6 very much
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by horlahwaley(m): 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
please help with a bb imei. tnx and God bless
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by brainoid(m): 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tweetums:
OK. Mummy just cool down, and
Clear all recently opened apps, force stop Gmail and play store, switch off the phone, switch it on back. Check again. If it continues to misbehave. Clear data of play store and Gmail only. Then check again
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
brainoid:
how u take do am? mine was not changing when I tried it
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by fnani5(m): 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
Please how much is h6 @ ilorin....
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
fnani5:
Please how much is h6 @ ilorin....
from 16k-18k
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by luke007(m): 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Jerry951:

use ''mobile uncle'' app
..it taking lyk 4eva 2 download it
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AdemolaGoc: 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
Pls guys I need your help urgently. I bought a 16 gig memory card and I think it might be fake. It unmounts spontaneously and causes my phone to crash. Does anyone use 'Advance memory card' here, can you pls download SD card insight on play store and let me know what it displays under 'manufacturer name'. Might save me a trip to calcare, the app is less than 1mb. God bless!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by FredHandsome(m): 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
brainoid:

Like seriously?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by FredHandsome(m): 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tweetums:
Goto apk4fun.com and download latest versions of Gmail, play store and Google play services.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by FredHandsome(m): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
jayhk:
I cnt find my developer options on h6..pls help
Same here ooooo!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by brainoid(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
tboyw:
how u take do am? mine was not changing when I tried it
i activated developer options by tapping build number many times, then from developer options i switched to ART,
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by stonemind(f): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
Please how can I go about the rooting? Frama root ain't working. And where can I download unlocked fifa 14?

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (259) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.