Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (640607 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by horlahwaley(m): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
please, help with 2 bb imei. tnx in advance
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by horlahwaley(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
Heeboy94:

You're welcome
please help me with 2 bb imei. tnx in advance
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
stonemind:
Please how can I go about the rooting? Frama root ain't working. And where can I download unlocked fifa 14?
andropalace.net
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Promking: 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
brainoid:
Rocking ANDROID RUN TIME smiley

ART is great but you and everyone that'll like to switch to android run time should read this post https://www.infinum.co/the-capsized-eight/articles/art-vs-dalvik-introducing-the-new-android-runtime-in-kit-kat
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Tweetums(f): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
FredHandsome:

Goto apk4fun.com and download latest versions of Gmail, play store and Google play services.
av used titanium to uninstall them....
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Promking: 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tweetums:

Un-installing system apps is risky, I just hope you have a system backup incase your phone or the OS starts misbehaving.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
Promking:

ART is great but you and everyone that'll like to switch to android run time should read this post https://www.infinum.co/the-capsized-eight/articles/art-vs-dalvik-introducing-the-new-android-runtime-in-kit-kat
ART is fast...but some apps keep crashing,so changed back to dalvik

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Whizpeter(m): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
fineemina:

for headset or phone speaker ?
Both if possible...
Headset preferably
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by nkewa(m): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
salmaz:

@Codeboy95, pls can you help me with Tecno F6 recovery.img to flash cwm recovery on my Tecno F6.
@Codeboy95 I bricked my phone with chainfire but after flashing it with the recovery u uploaded am still stucked at bootloop plz can u help me with boot file and preloader my head is just getting hotter tanx
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Kingoflotto(m): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
Game 300 awesome game

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by FredHandsome(m): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tweetums:
U didn't have to! Those were vital system apps. Wouldn't u b needing them anymore? You cd av just installed their newest versions: these wd auto-replace the faulty obsolete versions
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by FredHandsome(m): 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
FredHandsome:
I need an experienced response to this: what's the veracity of mobogenie's market apps updates notice? Most times it notifies me of available app update but when I check play store, such updates do not exist. I'm seeing updates for Google play services, wechat, and some stock apps but no such updates on play store! Am I to trust mobogenie?

Please, gurus, kindly TREAT AS URGENT!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by chrisnando: 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
Heeboy94:
Delivered
Tnx bro
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Kingoflotto(m): 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
[quote author=FredHandsome post=28910594][/quote]
Mobogenie is a certified mobile store which I trust completely
As for me I trust it
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AdemolaGoc: 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
Guys please how can I test if my memory card is fake? It keeps unmounting every time I play music. I need to find out so when I return it I'll have a valid reason. Please your help would be nice! Also is it normal for an SD card to have only one partition?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
AdemolaGoc:
Guys please how can I test if my memory card is fake? It keeps unmounting every time I play music. I need to find out so when I return it I'll have a valid reason. Please your help would be nice!

It could even be responsible for crashing your music player if your music files are on your memory card.

What is the size? How much did you buy it? and can I see d pics? (Doesn't prove anything tho).
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
brainoid:
i activated developer options by tapping build number many times, then from developer options i switched to ART,
nawa o.. how is the performance compared to dalvik
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by henryleecom(m): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
guys pls hw WIll i change my IMEI wit mobile uncle because i tried doing it and they said this command is not allowed in user build.
pls can anybody help
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by nkewa(m): 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
Codedboy95:
no more fear of bricking download h6 recovery.img here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0mm95lpoldqzxxz/recovery.img?dl=0.
@Codeboy95 I bricked my phone with chainfire
but after flashing it with the recovery u
uploaded am still stucked at bootloop plz can
u help me with boot file and preloader my
head is just getting hotter tanx
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by henryleecom(m): 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
guys pls my phone jst start rebooting itself, pls hope its not a problem
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by pelboy: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
AdemolaGoc:
Guys please how can I test if my memory card is fake? It keeps unmounting every time I play music. I need to find out so when I return it I'll have a valid reason. Please your help would be nice! Also is it normal for an SD card to have only one partition?
download this app maybe it might help you detect maybe ur sd card is genuine or not https:///tcA2pBF4
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Codedboy95(m): 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
nkewa:
@Codeboy95 I bricked my phone with chainfire
but after flashing it with the recovery u
uploaded am still stucked at bootloop plz can
u help me with boot file and preloader my
head is just getting hotter tanx
preloader.bin download here https://www.dropbox.com/s/t5aryl9hbj1fvzv/preloader.bin?dl=0
I will upload the boot.img later..
#edit which do you need ? the one made from cwmr and the stock one ? ... this is the one from cwmr https://www.dropbox.com/s/l1ymkylnjb44a5z/boot.img?dl=0
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Skykid1208(m): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hey guys, I just got a 16gb mcard this evening, rooted my phone backed it up and changed my font. Realy enjoying the phone like air itself......

Guys pls what other tricks can i use on this phone to enjoy it to the fullest.

#TEAMH6
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AdemolaGoc: 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
Osyxcel:

It could even be responsible for crashing your music player if your music files are on your memory card.

What is the size? How much did you buy it? and can I see d pics? (Doesn't prove anything tho).

Well I strongly feel the SD card is responsible. Its a 16gig card, bought it 2,200 and yes all my songs are on the SD card. Not sure I can get a picture of it.. My music just stops playing and when I check memory & storage, the memory card would have removed!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AdemolaGoc: 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
pelboy:
download this app maybe it might help you detect maybe ur sd card is genuine or not https:///tcA2pBF4

I used it but how will I know its fake? All I know is my friend uses a 16gig SD card on his xperia and it has 8 partitions. What's the capacity of your SD card and can you test it with the SD card insight, how many partitions is it showing for you?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by pelboy: 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
AdemolaGoc:

Well I strongly feel the SD card is responsible. Its a 16gig card, bought it 2,200 and yes all my songs are on the SD card. Not sure I can get a picture of it.. My music just stops playing and when I check memory & storage, the memory card would have removed!
try downloading the app i shared the link to you
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AdemolaGoc: 12:05am On Dec 16, 2014
pelboy:

Yeah I did already, posted something you probably didn't see it. Can you please run a test on your SD card, how many partitions is it showing? I tried to copy some songs to my phone, out of hundred, about 50 copied before the card unmounted again. I removed the SD card and I've been playing songs smoothly on my phone since. The phone isn't bad, its definitely the memory card. I'm trying to backup the card on my laptop but its not copying, what is meant to be 100mb/s is writing at a speed of 4bytes/s. I think I've lost all my files, any ideas on how to get it out?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AdemolaGoc: 12:06am On Dec 16, 2014
pelboy:

Yeah I did already, posted something you probably didn't see it. Can you please run a test on your SD card, how many partitions is it showing? I tried to copy some songs to my phone, out of hundred, about 50 copied before the card unmounted again. I removed the SD card and I've been playing songs smoothly on my phone since. The phone isn't bad, its definitely the memory card. I'm trying to backup the card on my laptop but its not copying, what is meant to be 100mb/s is writing at a speed of 4bytes/s. I think I've lost all my files, any ideas on how to get them out?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Rubann(f): 1:45am On Dec 16, 2014
obaayo2:
from 16k-18k
Re u in Ilorin?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 16, 2014
brainoid:
don't you understand emoticons? I was joking. Didn't you read the full post?... Sir, I am not what you think i am. Just try trying to pull tweetums legs
Kk
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 16, 2014
Heeboy
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 16, 2014
I encrypted my h6 bou I wanna decrypt it , due to prompting of encryption code after reboot is kinda tiring. But the decrypt is not showing at settings. Who can help me out I'll be grateful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (259) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.