Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,993 members, 7,848,997 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (639455 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 6:27am On Dec 16, 2014
AdemolaGoc:

Well I strongly feel the SD card is responsible. Its a 16gig card, bought it 2,200 and yes all my songs are on the SD card. Not sure I can get a picture of it.. My music just stops playing and when I check memory & storage, the memory card would have removed!

You just have to change the card bro.

The SDcard is probably upgraded. It might not be up to 16Gb, maybe 8Gb or 4Gb.... try to reduce the size of files you put on it.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 6:28am On Dec 16, 2014
JohnnyNY:
Heeboy I need two bbimei, Pls send them to adesiyanjohn9@gmail.com
Thks in advance.
Delivered successfully
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 6:30am On Dec 16, 2014
JohnnyNY:
I encrypted my h6 bou I wanna decrypt it , due to prompting of encryption code after reboot is kinda tiring. But the decrypt is not showing at settings. Who can help me out I'll be grateful.

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 7:50am On Dec 16, 2014
Rubann:
Re u in Ilorin?
I know ure in unilorin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 7:50am On Dec 16, 2014
Rubann:
Re u in Ilorin?
I know ure in unilorin....I'm not in Ilorin, but I ve people there....u want to see me?.......u know what,go to admin block(unilorin) for free wifi,so u can download whatsapp and many oda apps......
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Tweetums(f): 8:24am On Dec 16, 2014
Av factory reset my phone still not work
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2014
Tweetums:
use mobile uncle tools to freeze the two apps,,den goto apk4fun.com and download new ones.......or if u already have the onemobile app...search for the two apps and download........it once happened to me
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jorhney(m): 9:04am On Dec 16, 2014
Tweetums:

1. Make sure your phone is rooted or ( use
framaroot apk ... quick and simple )
2. Download and install Total Commande apk here
3. Run Total Commander, allow root access
4. locate and open SYSTEM FILE
5. locate and open ETC FILE
6. locate and open HOSTS FILE ...open with
EDIT OPTION
7. insert the symbol # before the second set of ip
address numbers then save the changes and exit
8 .... Reboot your phone and add Google account
in settings and your playstore will now work

That's how I fixed mine sha

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by nkewa(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2014
Codedboy95:

preloader.bin download here https://www.dropbox.com/s/t5aryl9hbj1fvzv/preloader.bin?dl=0
I will upload the boot.img later..
#edit which do you need ? the one made from cwmr and the stock one ? ... this is the one from cwmr https://www.dropbox.com/s/l1ymkylnjb44a5z/boot.img?dl=0
Thanks bro I've flashed everything yet no show I think the only option am left with is to look for someone who has same phone in my neighborhood to flash stock rom
just learning my lesson the hard way
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Grandberry19: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2014
Heeboy I need two bbimei, Pls send them to damilolamicheal19@gmail.com... and please if I change my imei to dat of blackberry can I change it back to my android imei..,
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by brainoid(m): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2014
obaayo2:
ART is fast...but some apps keep crashing,so changed back to dalvik
yeah, me 2...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Codedboy95(m): 9:39am On Dec 16, 2014
nkewa:
Thanks bro I've flashed everything yet no show I think the only option am left with is to look for someone who has same phone in my neighborhood to flash stock rom
just learning my lesson the hard way
the boot.img should fix it , how did you flash it?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by fnani5(m): 10:43am On Dec 16, 2014
obaayo2:
from 16k-18k
. How much is it @ fonemart
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 11:02am On Dec 16, 2014
Grandberry19:
Heeboy I need two bbimei, Pls send them to damilolamicheal19@gmail.com... and please if I change my imei to dat of blackberry can I change it back to my android imei..,
Delivered.

Yes u can change it back
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=Osyxcel post=28919603][/quote]
That's b4 encryption, after encrypting the encrypt button will be static. It won't bring the page u uploaded.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
Cibadau:
Have you received any update Or you're just speculating?
when I flashed my SuperSU I saw it.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by nkewa(m): 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
Codedboy95:
the boot.img should fix it , how did you flash it?
I selected the scatter file from its location and same for the boot.img ,recovery, and preloader then clicked download. switched off the phone and connected. the loading bar went successfully and showed OK it stucked at bootloop. I then decided to perform format from spft after that it stopped booting as well as charging. now am afraid I may hv used the wrong preloader file but its definitely the one u uploaded.
another is that when I run memory test it shows that nand file is missing
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by fineemina: 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
Whizpeter:

Both if possible...
Headset preferably

posted it already check page 125
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Whizpeter(m): 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
fineemina:

posted it already check page 125
Yeah... Saw it... Thanks
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by stonemind(f): 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Plss wat can I use to root my h6? Frama root ain't working...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by fineemina: 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
Whizpeter:

Yeah... Saw it... Thanks

no problem bro anytime.

hope it worked for you

Looking for asphalt 8 money cheat pls who has it?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
stonemind:
Plss wat can I use to root my h6? Frama root ain't working...
Kingroot

www.datafilehost.com/d/bd8fe5c8
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Codedboy95(m): 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
nkewa:
I selected the scatter file from its location and same for the boot.img ,recovery, and preloader then clicked download. switched off the phone and connected. the loading bar went successfully and showed OK it stucked at bootloop. I then decided to perform format from spft after that it stopped booting as well as charging. now am afraid I may hv used the wrong preloader file but its definitely the one u uploaded.
another is that when I run memory test it shows that nand file is missing
what's the size of the recovery.img you flashed ?.. 16mb or 6.1mb (it doesn't matter tho) i will upload another boot.img (16mb) for you later today so you should flash the 3 files again preloader, recovery.img and boot.img .. if it doesn't work now you should take it to calcare.. or if you stay in lag i can help you fix it.. i don't know about the nand file
https://forum..com/thread-159.html#sthash.eNJgkIHV.dpbs
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by nkewa(m): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
Codedboy95:

what's the size of the recovery.img you flashed ?.. 16mb or 6.1mb (it doesn't matter tho) i will upload another boot.img (16mb) for you later today so you should flash the 3 files again preloader, recovery.img and boot.img .. if it doesn't work now you should take it to calcare.. or if you stay in lag i can help you fix it.. i don't know about the nand file
https://forum..com/thread-159.html#sthash.eNJgkIHV.dpbs
I used that of 6.1mb plz help me generate another files.most importantly preloader cos the phone is no longer starting at all tanx
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Whizpeter(m): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
fineemina:

no problem bro anytime.

hope it worked for you

Looking for asphalt 8 money cheat pls who has it?
Yeah... Worked!!!
Sorry I don't have the cheat
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Codedboy95(m): 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
nkewa:
I used that of 6.1mb plz help me generate another files.most importantly preloader cos the phone is no longer starting at all tanx
there is nothing wrong with the preloader.bin i uploaded.. and you should only do what you are sure of, i don't know why you had to "format from sptools" that may have deleted your phone's nvram and restoring it can even be harder. tell someone to upload you the boot.img from there clockworkmod folder.. my laptop is currently not with me and that's where all my files are.. when you get it flash the three files again
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
JohnnyNY:

That's b4 encryption, after encrypting the encrypt button will be static. It won't bring the page u uploaded.

Read what's in the screenshot!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Tweetums(f): 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
jorhney:

1. Make sure your phone is rooted or ( use
framaroot apk ... quick and simple )
2. Download and install Total Commande apk here
3. Run Total Commander, allow root access
4. locate and open SYSTEM FILE
5. locate and open ETC FILE
6. locate and open HOSTS FILE ...open with
EDIT OPTION
7. insert the symbol # before the second set of ip
address numbers then save the changes and exit
8 .... Reboot your phone and add Google account
in settings and your playstore will now work

That's how I fixed mine sha
where is the link pls
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Tweetums(f): 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
obaayo2:
use mobile uncle tools to freeze the two apps,,den goto apk4fun.com and download new ones.......or if u already have the onemobile app...search for the two apps and download........it once happened to me
freeze, how? I don't understand
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tweetums:
freeze, how? I don't understand
to make it easy..download lucky patcher....den click on the app u want to disable,some options will come out,xlick on tools,some options will come in screen,click on (disable package)freeze..dats all now downliad a new one
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
Osyxcel:

Read what's in the screenshot!
abi na...the answer is already there...he should just do factory reset dahs all
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by kolinz(m): 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Pls mates someone should help me with two emei numbers. My email add is nkolinz@yahoo.com Thank u all, u guys have been amazing and helpful here. One lov.

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (259) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.