Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,061 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (651149 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by dbliss1993: 10:06am On Apr 14, 2015
Plz u guys should help me with this ma h6 issue after changing my imei number it will rite AT command is Msent after giving space between the AT and + still it will not change after rebooting the fone plz help me
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nastydroid(m): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
dbliss1993:
Plz u guys should help me with this ma h6 issue after changing my imei number it will rite AT command is Msent after giving space between the AT and + still it will not change after rebooting the fone plz help me
try it dis way AT +EMGCR='1,7,"generated imei"
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
I intended buying this phone tomorow or next but with what I've read in the last four pages of this thread, it seems H6 is a big mess.

Camera problem
battery problem
PlayStore problem

Is there anyone here that has been using this phone for quite some time now and has never encountered any problem??
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Haywhy433(m): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
New tecno h6 for sale at a low price of #19300.. Also laptop hp 530 available at 24k.. Call or whatsapp 08138433937. Am in ilorin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Engineer2447: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I intended buying this phone tomorow or next but with what I've read in the last four pages of this thread, it seems H6 is a big mess.

Camera problem
battery problem
PlayStore problem

Is there anyone here that has been using this phone for quite some time now and has never encountered any problem??
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Engineer2447: 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=AgapeCharis post=32719673]I intended buying this phone tomorow or next but with what I've read in the last four pages of this thread, it seems H6 is a big mess.

Camera problem
battery problem
PlayStore problem

Man, suit yourself. Calling H6 a big mess, hmm,,,, don't judge book by the cover,
Talking about PLAYSTORE PROB, I guessed you're referring to my previous post, where I stated playstore issue, FYI I sort it out,
I've been using this awesome device for long, say like 5 months, i never regret buying it, that prob rises the moment I formatted the phone, but now,,,,,,, it's good as new, the way it used to be............
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by mubaarraq(m): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
forgot to backup my imei b4 I changed it .. plz am I in trouble?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by prinzfunchi(m): 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
AgapeCharis:

Camera problem
battery problem
PlayStore problem

I've been using my H6 since December last year and It doesn't have a single fault..
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by mubaarraq(m): 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
plzz how much is glo bis.. I have #1000 buy it said "sorry you do not have enough credit"
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 9:38am On Apr 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:

Camera problem
battery problem
PlayStore problem

nope! dats nt tru! the phone makes sens, jst dat d screen swallows battery. for d camera, download camera360... for d playstore, no problem at all.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nuclearact: 9:58am On Apr 15, 2015
jemmiee:
nope! dats nt tru! the phone makes sens, jst dat d screen swallows battery. for d camera, download camera360... for d playstore, no problem at all.
I have been using it since November last year and I only have ba3 problem probably becos I used the percent I met there before charging and I use generator to charge the first time. Apart frim the ba3 issue, everything is fine at this end.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 15, 2015
Engineer2447, Prinzfunchi, Jemmiee.

Thanks for your response. I saw the specs of other new phones and I think they're better than H6 - L6 and M6. I'm buying either of those two or infinix hot note.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nastydroid(m): 11:08am On Apr 15, 2015
mubaarraq:
forgot to backup my imei b4 I changed it .. plz am I in trouble?
it is at the back of your phone nau undecided
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by mike58(m): 11:37am On Apr 15, 2015
Nastydroid:
alrite bro

Am also a novice, am used to iphone just got dis android and i know nothing about how to really enjoy d phone help my whatsapp is 08050494725
thanks
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nastydroid(m): 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
mike58:

Am also a novice, am used to iphone just got dis android and i know nothing about how to really enjoy d phone help my whatsapp is 08050494725
thanks
what do you intend to do on your device
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nuclearact:
I have been using it since November last year and I only have ba3 problem probably becos I used the percent I met there before charging and I use generator to charge the first time. Apart frim the ba3 issue, everything is fine at this end.
thats true! i used gen to charge d first tym too! now I'm suffering d repercussion!! I'll get anoda battery n buy power bank
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by mike58(m): 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nastydroid:
what do you intend to do on your device

Pls lets tok on watsapp 08050494725
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nastydroid(m): 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
mike58:

Pls lets tok on watsapp 08050494725
ok sir,my battery is down tonight
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by forke(m): 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
jemmiee:
for those complaining about h6 camera, try downloading CAMERA360... its sooo cool. u can quote me for d setting... #for_those_hu_hv_nt_heard_of_it#

I can I set d camera360

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by mubaarraq(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nastydroid:
it is at the back of your phone nau undecided
. Mr. you don't have to be like that. if you can't help, you don't have to quote.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nastydroid(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
mubaarraq:
. Mr. you don't have to be like that. if you can't help, you don't have to quote.
what is wrong with my post sir undecided
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by mubaarraq(m): 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nastydroid:
what is wrong with my post sir undecided
NO QUALMS
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
wat can i do about ds battery?? to make it last longer?? it drains too fast.... i knw i ignorantly used gen to charge d battery d first tym.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by bl33d(m): 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
mine is 5days old................d problem is d i++me+i...........it selects....someone pls try dis 867889002378626 den sen join to 141 on airtel u shud get 8gig. MY H6 REFUSED TO EFFECT DIS IM+EI, EVEN AFTA AT COMMAND WAS SENT, pls anyone with same problem? nd if u r able to tweak dis imei in ur h6 pls report back
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by forke(m): 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
bl33d:
mine is 5days old................d problem is d i++me+i...........it selects....someone pls try dis 867889002378626 den sen join to 141 on airtel u shud get 8gig. MY H6 REFUSED TO EFFECT DIS IM+EI, EVEN AFTA AT COMMAND WAS SENT, pls anyone with same problem? nd if u r able to tweak dis imei in ur h6 pls report back
U sure say den go giv 8gb if I change my imel?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by forke(m): 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Please gurus in d thread, how can I backup my Rom with cwm backup
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
still flexing my bbmidid ooooo no lele

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by prinzfunchi(m): 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
I have trouble downloading Emoji plug-in for Kii Keyboard, does anyone have a link for it?

I had it before on my M3 but now it seems its no longer online

Jemmiee, preboy.. I recognise una from M3 group back then, abeg help if you have the link
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
prinzfunchi:
I have trouble downloading Emoji plug-in for Kii Keyboard, does anyone have a link for it?

I had it before on my M3 but now it seems its no longer online

Jemmiee, preboy.. I recognise una from M3 group back then, abeg help if you have the link
check kii keyboard settings, d link is der
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by prinzfunchi(m): 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
jemmiee:
check kii keyboard settings, d link is der

Yeah.. the link leads to Play store and my other browsers, but it writes Item not found both on play store and my browser
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by driand(m): 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:

Camera problem
battery problem
PlayStore problem

many and I'm 1 of them
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by flowjoe: 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hi guys pls my Note 3 has a problem, when I switch it on it tells me to insert 'PIN to unlock SIM service provider'
Anyone know how to go about this

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.