Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (634977 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
jemmiee:
eyah sori dear... I want to buy it because I need a cheap tab, but none hav an awesome battery life like the hot note. I need the 5.5inch for reading pdf files
same here, i read pdf files a lot, will try the phone sha.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by martin22: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
enoch273:

oga! Is your phone rooted? If yeah, download root explorer, open system, click on etc, delete the host folder and reboot.
pls I ve downloaded the Root Explorer and also clicked the ETC option, but I don't know how to go further Dan dis. I mean deleting the host folder and reboot. pls I still need ur further assistance. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
martin22:
pls I ve downloaded the Root Explorer and also clicked the ETC option, but I don't know how to go further Dan dis. I mean deleting the host folder and reboot. pls I still need ur further assistance. Thanks in anticipation.
are you for real?
Just scroll down a bit and you'll see the host folder, hold unto it and a pop up will show, click delete then reboot.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by fawazboss: 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
enoch273:

same thing with me o, mine was stolen by a female, but she stole my past and future problems...am also eying the infinix hot note, just that its too big, still watching sha

Haha female
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Codedboy95(m): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
who as changed his/her h6 screen. how much does it cost?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by ekmaxop: 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
just go to jumia search and type "30,000mAh external battery pack - black" and order for the one sold by DON-IYKE TECH; na the jumia 30,000mAh powerbank current promo be dat. For 3500 naira only
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by henryleecom(m): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
guys my phone fell and now the camera have a problem...........what I want to ask is that is there any way I can repair the camera without changing it?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
fawazboss:

Haha female
yeah o, the thing pain me.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hmmmmmm.. . The United States of H6 grin cool
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
enoch273:

same here, i read pdf files a lot, will try the phone sha.
. Oh ok... Its jst dat here in cal, its like most shops haven't heard of d phone.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
henryleecom:
guys my phone fell and now the camera have a problem...........what I want to ask is that is there any way I can repair the camera without changing it?
eyah sori... It depends on d camera problem
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 12:07am On Apr 27, 2015
jemmiee:
. Oh ok... Its jst dat here in cal, its like most shops haven't heard of d phone.
so sorry! Where're you?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2015
Enoch.. . What happen to your whatsapp undecided
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
enoch273:

so sorry! Where're you?
. In calabar, I saw it today. For N25k
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 12:02am On Apr 28, 2015
jemmiee:
. In calabar, I saw it today. For N25k
wow! Saw it today at 24k
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 12:04am On Apr 28, 2015
adelolaa:
Enoch.. . What happen to your whatsapp undecided
wow! Boss and my brother, my phone don lost o. Na woman thief am inside keke
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 12:13am On Apr 28, 2015
Thinking of going for the infinix hot note, gionee m3 and tecno l6, but the infinix and gionee're none removable battery and after thorough research on the 2 phones, h6 has a better ram management than them both, now am torn between h6 and l6, but the l6 battery review i read for their thread be say, i no go fit enjoy am unless fully charged and using another charger go take time, and recovery the down button does not press, if i keep seeing such reviews i go buy my h6 back o, lengendary h6, the beautiful monster
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by prodiG(m): 9:28am On Apr 28, 2015
Tecno H6 in perfect working condition for sale.If interested,call or whatsapp me on 08066983195.My location is Onitsha
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 10:43am On Apr 28, 2015
prodiG:
Tecno H6 in perfect working condition for sale.If interested,call or whatsapp me on 08066983195.My location is Onitsha
why do you want to sell?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by prodiG(m): 11:00am On Apr 28, 2015
enoch273:

why do you want to sell?
I need the money 4 something
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 11:22am On Apr 28, 2015
prodiG:
I need the money 4 something
okay!okay!!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 11:37am On Apr 28, 2015
enoch273:

wow! Saw it today at 24k
. Jeeezzz!!! In calabar?? Where?? grin
enoch273:

wow! Saw it today at 24k
. Jeeezzz!!! In calabar?? Where??
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 11:40am On Apr 28, 2015
enoch273:
Thinking of going for the infinix hot note, gionee m3 and tecno l6, but the infinix and gionee're none removable battery and after thorough research on the 2 phones, h6 has a better ram management than them both, now am torn between h6 and l6, but the l6 battery review i read for their thread be say, i no go fit enjoy am unless fully charged and using another charger go take time, and recovery the down button does not press, if i keep seeing such reviews i go buy my h6 back o, lengendary h6, the beautiful monster
. You are sooo ryt abt dat ram management... H6 manages ram real. Gud!! I miss my h6... Bt I will still go for d infinix
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Harjet(m): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
Afternoon guys, plus I nid help.. I can't view my contacts dps on my BBM but dey can view mine wat can I do
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
jemmiee:
. Jeeezzz!!! In calabar?? Where?? grin. Jeeezzz!!! In calabar?? Where??
in lagos.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
jemmiee:
. You are sooo ryt abt dat ram management... H6 manages ram real. Gud!! I miss my h6... Bt I will still go for d infinix
i'll buy h6 again, i want you to also consider that the infinix charges fast, but if you use another charger apart from the one that came with it, you go trek from calabar to lagos and still e go never full, same thing applies to l6, i'll suggest you go for gionee m3
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Engineer2447: 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hi guys, I upgraded from H6 to INFINIX HOT NOTE, (The monster screen, durable battery life, and more importantly not getting too hot when playing HD Games)
I guessed it is a goodbye then,,,, though I must confess that I really missed H6 awesome camera,
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
Engineer2447:
Hi guys, I upgraded from H6 to INFINIX HOT NOTE, (The monster screen, durable battery life, and more importantly not getting too hot when playing HD Games)
I guessed it is a goodbye then,,,, though I must confess that I really missed H6 awesome camera,
is the camera more vivid than h6?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Engineer2447:
boss! I doff my heart for you, your words may me brief, but they weighed a lot, your honesty was classy and legendary, cause of this i'll go for the phone, more grease to your elbow, and may God never let your eyes behold your ears except through the mirror.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
enoch273:

wow! Boss and my brother, my phone don lost o. Na woman thief am inside keke

Kikikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin angry the girl use sexy eyes to collect ur phone... Asewo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 11:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
adelolaa:

Kikikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin angry the girl use sexy eyes to collect ur phone... Asewo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry
brother no be so o, i be no even reason her o, i just dey think of money for my school, anyway which one you go advice me to buy now boss?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Alfred234(m): 12:18am On Apr 29, 2015
People should stop comparing infinix hot and Tecno H6.. I have both the infinix hot and the H6 and the H6 beats the infinix hot in many aspects the only two aspects where the infinix hot beats the H6 is in screen size and internal memory apart from that the H6 is far gone. H6 has clearer graphics, better battery life, smart gestues, good camera e.t.c

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.