Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (636561 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Engineer2447: 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
enoch273:

boss! I doff my heart for you, your words may me brief, but they weighed a lot, your honesty was classy and legendary, cause of this i'll go for the phone, more grease to your elbow, and may God never let your eyes behold your ears except through the mirror.

Thanks you sir, I'm grateful
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Engineer2447: 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
Alfred234:
People should stop comparing infinix hot and Tecno H6.. I have both the infinix hot and the H6 and the H6 beats the infinix hot in many aspects the only two aspects where the infinix hot beats the H6 is in screen size and internal memory apart from that the H6 is far gone. H6 has clearer graphics, better battery life, smart gestues, good camera e.t.c

Honestly? Man you better be fair, the only aspect where H6 beats Hot note is the Camera,,, I used H6 from Jan this year, then I sold it and bought Hot note, 2 of my friends still got their H6, we compared everything, only the camera varies,
To be honest they both look like twins, only the screen size differ, and still NOTE have better battery life......
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
Engineer2447:

Thanks you sir, I'm grateful
you're welcome sir, pls tell me in details about the infinix hot note.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Alfred234(m): 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
Engineer2447:

Honestly? Man you better be fair, the only aspect where H6 beats Hot note is the Camera,,, I used H6 from Jan this year, then I sold it and bought Hot note, 2 of my friends still got their H6, we compared everything, only the camera varies,
To be honest they both look like twins, only the screen size differ, and still NOTE have better battery life......

I wasn't talking about the infinix Hot Note I was talking about the infinix hot phone the one that was sold for 17k not the tab o.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by sleekier(m): 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ndissle:
Hello Infinix Zero users . I've got goodnews for you all. If you stay in Lagos and you have a broken touchpad (digitalizer) or a broken screen or even the back glass, you can get it fixed the same day. I am a phone Engineer and you can reach me on 08038603994 and also on whatsapp via the same number. You will be happy after the job is done.

adamspee:

i had an experience with this guy, i took my infinix zero for broken screen replacement, at ikeja, to be honest with you i am not satisfy with the work he did for me, you guys intending to visit him for broken screen replacement , be inform that you are not getting a gorilla glass, he is going to fix ordinary glass for you. by then the beauty of infinix zero has gone, and secondly the sensor is not working perfectly again, for instance when making a call the phone goes on sleep mode, normally when you remove the phone from your ear the screen suppose to come up so that you see your last call duration and amount charge, but after the guy worked on my infinix zero, when making call the phone goes on sleep mode and when i drop the call, i have to press the power button b4 the screen can come alive and i paid him N6500, inshort i regreted , i would have exercise patient with carre care, well i have moved on, i will just dash the set to my younger ones.

Mine is jst a very bad experience with d guy, he promised to help me change my fone's broken screen, apart frm d cheap screen with a very poor sensitivity dat he used, d screen sensor and wake gesture is gone.
The worst of it is dat he tampered with my back camera.. I dnt want to say dat he changed it. D front camera, 2mp, is nw clearer dan d back camera, 13mp. I complained to him, he only apologised and said nothing after. I had to take it to anoda Engr today dat confirmed it dat somebody had touched d back camera.
I used to use barcode scanner b4 but now d barcode scanner is no more working because d Camera can not Auto-focus again. I blame myself for patronising d guy!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
enoch273:

brother no be so o, i be no even reason her o, i just dey think of money for my school, anyway which one you go advice me to buy now boss?

Kpele.. . anyoe you want.. . cool
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
adelolaa:

Kpele.. . anyoe you want.. . cool
if na you which one you go go for?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by LEGITLAYO: 6:28am On Apr 30, 2015
enoch273:

brotherly, I Don miss you like weyree. .. grin. Buy the infinix hot not. You can then tweak and develop it yourself, twud even be more fun sef cuz of the size. create ur own Cwm recovery img, root and backup then tweak the life, hopefully it should have a nice navigation bar tweak unlike our dear h6.. Lol the stuff even has a large memory space... Baba better go for it, I'll follow suit and do same.. . cheesy cheers.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 9:27am On Apr 30, 2015
LEGITLAYO:
brotherly, I Don miss you like weyree. .. grin. Buy the infinix hot not. You can then tweak and develop it yourself, twud even be more fun sef cuz of the size. create ur own Cwm recovery img, root and backup then tweak the life, hopefully it should have a nice navigation bar tweak unlike our dear h6.. Lol the stuff even has a large memory space... Baba better go for it, I'll follow suit and do same.. . cheesy cheers.
my brother! I don miss una well o, i suppose don call, but i no get una number again, all my legendary niggas contact dey that sim wey follow my phone lost...wetin make me reason h6 again na because of the ram management, and infinix hot note na irremovable battery, and na the thing wey dey vex me be that, for now i still dey hustle for money, mad xarm wey i get he number gan, the nigga whatsapp number dey everly dey switch off.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Promking: 10:00am On Apr 30, 2015
enoch273:

my brother! I don miss una well o, i suppose don call, but i no get una number again, all my legendary niggas contact dey that sim wey follow my phone lost...wetin make me reason h6 again na because of the ram management, and infinix hot note na irremovable battery, and na the thing wey dey vex me be that, for now i still dey hustle for money, mad xarm wey i get he number gan, the nigga whatsapp number dey everly dey switch off.

Guy, sorry for ur loss o

if u still like Tecno, settle for their latest J7

we miss u oo
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 10:16am On Apr 30, 2015
Promking:

Guy, sorry for ur loss o
if u still like Tecno, settle for their latest J7
we miss u oo
i miss una too, but if na you, which'll you go for? I really need advice
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Promking: 10:40am On Apr 30, 2015
enoch273:

i miss una too, but if na you, which'll you go for? I really need advice
I would have suggested tecno boom j7 but it has a fugly design

So, i'd like you to go for tecno L6, since tecno hasn't released a lollipop os device...L6 is ur best bet....enjoy the same feel of ur H6 but with a magnificent battery and larger display

I really have my eye on that fone
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 11:11am On Apr 30, 2015
Promking:

I would have suggested tecno boom j7 but it has a fugly design

So, i'd like you to go for tecno L6, since tecno hasn't released a lollipop os device...L6 is ur best bet....enjoy the same feel of ur H6 but with a magnificent battery and larger display

I really have my eye on that fone
same here, but i heard that the down button does not work on recovery mode
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by xeraz(m): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
PLS anyone with tecno h6 custom rom pls post it
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by henryleecom(m): 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
now having a touch of iPhone on my tecno h6
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by xeraz(m): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
pls i need a tecno h6 custom rom for immediate use
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Engineer2447: 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
This phone support OTG, confirmed.....

I confirmed it myself
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 8:35pm On May 01, 2015
enoch273:
Thinking of going for the infinix hot note, gionee m3 and tecno l6, but the infinix and gionee're none removable battery and after thorough research on the 2 phones, h6 has a better ram management than them both, now am torn between h6 and l6, but the l6 battery review i read for their thread be say, i no go fit enjoy am unless fully charged and using another charger go take time, and recovery the down button does not press, if i keep seeing such reviews i go buy my h6 back o, lengendary h6, the beautiful monster
. Exactly my dear!! If deris anytin I mis my h6 for, its the RAM management! Make sens!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 8:38pm On May 01, 2015
enoch273:

i'll buy h6 again, i want you to also consider that the infinix charges fast, but if you use another charger apart from the one that came with it, you go trek from calabar to lagos and still e go never full, same thing applies to l6, i'll suggest you go for gionee m3
. People are complaining abt how slow the m3 is. And I hav handled the phone, I dnt like the UI... I dnt jst like the appearance of the Gm3 at all! So I will rada buy Tl6
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 8:39pm On May 01, 2015
adelolaa:

Kikikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin angry the girl use sexy eyes to collect ur phone... Asewo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry
. Hahahaha.. Funi!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 8:58pm On May 01, 2015
jemmiee:
. People are complaining abt how slow the m3 is. And I hav handled the phone, I dnt like the UI... I dnt jst like the appearance of the Gm3 at all! So I will rada buy Tl6
it looks like a coffin, so you're finally going for l6?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 9:06pm On May 01, 2015
jemmiee:
. Exactly my dear!! If deris anytin I mis my h6 for, its the RAM management! Make sens!
lengendary H6's sleek, its beautiful, its durable, it has the best ram management and its what i call experience smartness, the only down side na when the phone beging hot, you need to see where i dey run go buy cold pure water to put at its back
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 10:02pm On May 01, 2015
enoch273:

it looks like a coffin, so you're finally going for l6?
honestly I am sooo confused! Hahahahaha coffin! Very tru!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 10:04pm On May 01, 2015
enoch273:

lengendary H6's sleek, its beautiful, its durable, it has the best ram management and its what i call experience smartness, the only down side na when the phone beging hot, you need to see where i dey run go buy cold pure water to put at its back
. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! I tot I was d only one! I sit in front of my standingfAn wen I'm using d h6
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 11:18pm On May 01, 2015
jemmiee:
. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! I tot I was d only one! I sit in front of my standingfAn wen I'm using d h6
even with fan, e go still hot o, i'm sure if you focus that hotness on a trouser, the gator no go get mate.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 11:20pm On May 01, 2015
jemmiee:
honestly I am sooo confused! Hahahahaha coffin! Very tru!
i'm also confused o, but that infinix fit turn outstanding o.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by PietroRico(m): 7:18am On May 02, 2015
08094318731 pls add to the h6 group. That's if there's still space
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 11:02am On May 02, 2015
enoch273:

even with fan, e go still hot o, i'm sure if you focus that hotness on a trouser, the gator no go get mate.
. Hahahaha!!!!!!! Ya tru talk
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 11:02am On May 02, 2015
enoch273:

i'm also confused o, but that infinix fit turn outstanding o.
. I Go buy am sha
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 2:24pm On May 02, 2015
jemmiee:
. Hahahaha.. Funi!

tongue tongue
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 2:26pm On May 02, 2015
enoch273:

Hmmmmmm, h6 for now.. . I hate phone with unremovable battery

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.