Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,525 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (636513 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
Osyxcel:

No, I don't hide behind multiple monikers so as make certain remarks here.

The fact that you assume I do doesn't say much about you.

This single moniker is sufficient to make whatever remarks or comments I feel necessary.

And I'm not making "whatever remarks or comments [when] I feel necessary"?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by brainoid(m): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ok Joke over,

Let's leave that young man alone if he has issues with tecno let him take them to court.

So, were was I?

Ehem..
Since no one wants to compile a UI review, I am starting one, got these info from xarm and heeboy94
Here are some cool features your h6 has ;
Hotknot: mtk's answer to NFC
Gestures : (I no fit explain abeg)
Wave control:
Flip to mute
Shake to change songs

Na the one when them tell me i tell una,

IF YOU NEVER KNEW, OYA KNOW NOW
IF YOU KNOW ALREADY, IT'S OK
IF YOU KNOW MORE JUST QUOTE ME AND ADD IT INSIDE MY LIST ON THE QUOTE BOX SO THAT EVERYTHING WOULD BE IN ORDER AND EVERYONE WILL BE AWARE ...

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
brainoid:

Gestures : (I no fit explain abeg)

Does this help?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nathan2222:

The fact that you assume I do doesn't say much about you.

And I'm not making "whatever remarks or comments [when] I feel necessary"?

Okay, you don win. grin grin

Now, go open more topics and make more comments so you can direct traffjc to your site.

Whenever you post a reasonable topic, quote me so that I can click on your link. You hear?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Osyxcel:

Now, go open more topics and make more comments so you can direct traffjc to your site.

It's a pretty empty site, not really interested in doing that now. wink
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Chuksteric(m): 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
Osyxcel:

Okay, you don win. grin grin

Whenever you post a reasonable topic, quote me so that I can click on your link. You hear?
you just got it right here.. The guy was looking for notice and he got it.. Nathan don't try quoting this or else...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nathan2222:

It's a pretty empty site, not really interested in doing that now. wink

Indeed grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
Chuksteric:
you just got it right here.. The guy was looking for notice and he got it..

I didn't ask for it, I was merely responding to posts and the topic.

Nathan don't try quoting this or else...

OOpsieS!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
Osyxcel:

Indeed grin grin

Yeah, less than 20 articles isn't much smiley
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nathan2222:

Yead, less than 20 articles isn't much smiley

Oya, go ahead and keep writing anti-Tecno articles... Don't derail this thread any further.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
Osyxcel:

Oya, go ahead and keep writing anti-Tecno articles... Don't derail this thread any further.

Tecno is a company.

An anti-Tecno article will probably be "Tecno is the worst company ever. Never buy any of their products, ever!!!"

From my review on the R5:

My advice to Tecno - focus on quality, not on how fast you get it out. Three awesome devices released in five months is far better than six terrible -> OK devices released in the same period of time.

Translation: I want them to create better phones because they'd be creating a great market, the "cheap phones not = bad smartphone" market.

Don't derail this thread any further.

I am responding to your posts.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
AmazingZeus:
yes but I don't have 28 to 35k to spend on it

Try blackfriday market tomorrow let see
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by ritchienell(m): 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
Cal me for repairs infinix tecno itel phones:08185955493, for whatsapp add me up via 07039214459

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nathan2222:

Tecno is a company.

An anti-Tecno article will probably be "Tecno is the worst company ever. Never buy any of their products, ever!!!"

From my review on the R5:

Translation: I want them to create better phones because they'd be creating a great market, the "cheap phones not = bad smartphone" market.

If you are talking about Tecno churning out similar smartphone within a short period of time, that's another thing entirely.

If you criticize a particular Tecno product for a particular flaw(s), that's another thing.

When I first saw the specs of this phone with the price tag it came with, I was wowed, and that's what the O.P meant when he/she opened this thread.

My stand is that we should always be honest with our reviews. If this product is not good enough, I won't stay this long on this thread.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by donbenart: 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
AmazingZeus:
why didn't you get h6 instead and yes the infinix price is too cheap but I think specs match the price

i guess it doesnt oh...

P4 is kind of better than h6, it is recognised on xda

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
Osyxcel:

When I first saw the specs of this phone with the price tag it came with, I was wowed, and that's what the O.P meant when he/she opened this thread.

A felt the exact opposite.

My stand is that we should always be honest with our reviews.

It's the fact that I was honest with my review of it that you guys got bothered. If you want me to sugar-coat it and say the phone is great, then we have a problem.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nathan2222:

A felt the exact opposite.

It's the fact that I was honest with my review of it that you guys got bothered. If you want me to sugar-coat it and say the phone is great, then we have a problem.

So, what's your problem with the phone?

Something you've not even used lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
donbenart:

i guess it doesnt oh...

Because it is recognized on XDA means it's better? Una funny sef cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by psalmy2g(m): 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
obaayo2:
its simple,,,if ure using android,,download the aliexpress app on playstore,,,,,den launch it and create an account,,after dat,,search for ehat u want to buy,,just input the name similar for instance if ure searching for a phone,just input android 4.4phone,results will come out,,,,,btw,where are u living,so i can help better
Thanks baba I stay in ph.. jus downloaded d app n opend acct with dem already.. Ur number pls so I can add u on WhatsApp, here is mine.. 08035376308. . Thanks once again..
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by donbenart: 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
Osyxcel:

Because it is recognized on XDA means it's better? Una funny sef cheesy cheesy cheesy

see why gionee is better than tecno

1.International Recognition Believe it or not, Gionee as a brand is
more internationally recognized than
Tecno. They have a dedicated page for
their phones on GSMArena.com, and we all know any gadget or brand
featured on GSMArena is worthy of
note. Has more support Seriously, having an Android phone
without support of gurus, geeks and
developers can be somewhat boring
and uninteresting.

2.Almost all Gionee
phones have forums on XDA, with plenty custom roms, mods, hacks and
fixes. Visit YouTube, and search for
Gionee, you get to see many reviews,
and tutorial videos. Tecno on the other
hand, have only support on Nairaland
and a few Nigerian tech sites. Kudos to some of our Nigerian gurus, some
have come up with custom roms and
you can always get help in their
dedicated forums, but this is basically
restricted to Nairaland.

3.They ‘actually’ release updates Yes!! Gionee releases updates for their
phones. They recently dropped 4.4.2 Kitkat update for the M2 model, I’ve also heard there’s a similar update for
Gionee P4, though unconfirmed.
Tecno in their whole lifetime, have
never released any kind of update for
their fans, you buy and that’s all. Any
new update you can only get in a newer phone release. Gionee is More Innovative Gionee is more innovative than Tecno.

4.They have once broken the world record for releasing the slimmest
smartphone with the Gionee Elife S5.5. They also went ahead to break their own record with the recent release of
the Elife S5.1 model. Their phones are nicely built. Tecno just of recent started
getting better in aesthetics with their
recent releases of the H7, R7, and
Phantom Z. Personally, I’ve observed that, when
you pick a Tecno and a Gionee of
same price range. The Gionee beats
the Tecno in build, finishing, interface,
and UI etc. I don’t know if its just me,
but there’s always this ‘edge’ a Gionee phone has over a Tecno. So currently,
if anyone asks me to recommend an
affordable Android, I mention a
Gionee first.

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
Emmyactor:

Try blackfriday market tomorrow let see
let see ke?? you wan use me do experiment lolz
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
donbenart:

see why gionee is better than tecno

1.International Recognition Believe it or not, Gionee as a brand is
more internationally recognized than
Tecno. They have a dedicated page for
their phones on GSMArena.com, and we all know any gadget or brand
featured on GSMArena is worthy of
note. Has more support Seriously, having an Android phone
without support of gurus, geeks and
developers can be somewhat boring
and uninteresting.

2.Almost all Gionee
phones have forums on XDA, with plenty custom roms, mods, hacks and
fixes. Visit YouTube, and search for
Gionee, you get to see many reviews,
and tutorial videos. Tecno on the other
hand, have only support on Nairaland
and a few Nigerian tech sites. Kudos to some of our Nigerian gurus, some
have come up with custom roms and
you can always get help in their
dedicated forums, but this is basically
restricted to Nairaland.

3.They ‘actually’ release updates Yes!! Gionee releases updates for their
phones. They recently dropped 4.4.2 Kitkat update for the M2 model, I’ve also heard there’s a similar update for
Gionee P4, though unconfirmed.
Tecno in their whole lifetime, have
never released any kind of update for
their fans, you buy and that’s all. Any
new update you can only get in a newer phone release. Gionee is More Innovative Gionee is more innovative than Tecno.

4.They have once broken the world record for releasing the slimmest
smartphone with the Gionee Elife S5.5. They also went ahead to break their own record with the recent release of
the Elife S5.1 model. Their phones are nicely built. Tecno just of recent started
getting better in aesthetics with their
recent releases of the H7, R7, and
Phantom Z. Personally, I’ve observed that, when
you pick a Tecno and a Gionee of
same price range. The Gionee beats
the Tecno in build, finishing, interface,
and UI etc. I don’t know if its just me,
but there’s always this ‘edge’ a Gionee phone has over a Tecno. So currently,
if anyone asks me to recommend an
affordable Android, I mention a
Gionee first.

Bros, calm down... Why write all this long essay when you are not actually answering my question. I'm familiar with the 2 products, so you don't have to lecture me on that smiley

So P4 is better than H6 because it's on XDA?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
donbenart:

i guess it doesnt oh...

XDA na one bad site if p4 can reach there it means there's something in it but by my mere view h6 is way better
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by psalmy2g(m): 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
obaayo2:
there is no effect of using both,,download GREENIFY,,den locate the kinguser,click on it and press hibernate..it wont show its face again forever
Nawa 4 dis Kind king user o.. Greenify no dey even see am.. even wen I uninstal kingroot.. D guy still dey dia jus dey look me.. . E b like sey dis guy na real king o...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by donbenart: 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
Osyxcel:

Bros, calm down... Why write all this long essay when you are not actually answering my question. I'm familiar with the 2 products, so you don't have to lecture me on that smiley

So P4 is better than H6 because it's on XDA?

have already given u those long reason
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
AmazingZeus:
XDA na one bad site if p4 can reach there it means there's something in it but by my mere view h6 is way better

Bros, forget that thing. XDA is just a forum like Nairaland, only that it is dedicated to Android development.

There are many registered Indian users on that site, and since Gionee has a strong base in India, definitely, a lot of users will be talking about the product on XDA, that's the simple logic.

You can open an account on XDA and talk about your own product too, and google will pock it up. There are so many unpopular mobile devices that are being talked about on XDA, many of which you guys don't know here in Nigeria.

cc: donbenart

When it comes to Tech stuffs, India is a force to be reckoned with. So if a Product is sold in India, it gets talked about more than the one sold in Nigeria.

I believe that Gionee is a better Device manufacturer as compared to Tecno, but that doesn't mean that P4 is better than H6.

2 Likes

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by psalmy2g(m): 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
From everything u guys have bin saying, I jus picked out one tin.. U dnt appreciate gadgets based on price.. Any one who says h6 isn't best for dat price 17k with d specs it has, dat person is a fowl...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
Osyxcel:

Bros, forget that thing. XDA is just a forum like Nairaland, only that it is dedicated to Android development.

There are many registered Indian users on that site, and since Gionee has a strong base in India, definitely, a lot of users will be talking about the product on XDA, that's the simple logic.

You can open an account on XDA and talk about your own product too, and google will pock it up. There are so many unpopular mobile devices that are being talked about on XDA, many of which you guys don't know here in Nigeria.

cc: donbenart

When it comes to Tech stuffs, India is a force to be reckoned with. So if a Product is sold in India, it gets talked about more than the one sold in Nigeria.

I believe that Gionee is a better Device manufacturer as compared to Tecno, but that doesn't mean that P4 is better than H6.
I agree with you on the XDA and nairaland thingy because the reason XDA is more recognised is due to high level of "technical-know-how" and all the wonderful tweaks and hack they do there meaning if such gurus are om nairaland with the same ambition and goal then tecno will be more recognised as well but comparing h6 to p4 after going through their specs I doubt p4 to be over h6
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
AmazingZeus:
I agree with you on the XDA and nairaland thingy because the reason XDA is more recognised is due to high level of "technical-know-how" and all the wonderful tweaks and hack they do there meaning if such gurus are om nairaland with the same ambition and goal then tecno will be more recognised as well but comparing h6 to p4 after going through their specs I doubt p4 to be over h6

You get the drift. I know of a few NL members on XDA sef, can't recollect their monikers tho.

H6 is better than P4

P4 is better than F5
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by psalmy2g(m): 11:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
I put it to u boldly... Name that phone sold for 17k wit a spec beta Dan h6, nw not jus in mere writing bt in testimonies from its users.. . Then ama agree dat tecno is dumb.. In fact if u name d phone u can neva c me comment on nairaland again... .
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 11:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
psalmy2g:
From everything u guys have bin saying, I jus picked out one tin.. U dnt appreciate gadgets based on price.. Any one who says h6 isn't best for dat price 17k with d specs it has, dat person is a fowl...
that fowl wasn't necessary bro
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 11:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
psalmy2g:

As low as 16.5k sef cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.