Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Merrybet Punt For Pride III - Business (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Merrybet Punt For Pride III (161604 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (Go Down)

Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by troot: 10:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
valboy20:

trust ya boss..

BTW you still hittin' marathon anally? grin
Gay Alert
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by kelvic1(m): 12:13am On Feb 02, 2015
Lukesmith:
Mehn..Boss this your question.. E be as e get o... I would only know if I've tasted na... cheesy.. But I haven't na so I don't know
lol cheesy

Okay
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by Yungmilio2(m): 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
siegfried99:
Una no go ki person with laff grin grin

Eleyi Gidi Gan grin grin grin

Youngmilio2, Monsuru, Mr istanbul grin.. I see ya'll grin

Btw where is puskin undecided

BaBa I hail
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by Yungmilio2(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
Monsur how far?
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by neroflo: 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
Yungmilio2:
Monsur how far?
i dae my guy
wetin dae xup na
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by Buddyy(m): 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
MERRYBET said winners should come on the 6th which happens to be on Friday, Lets hope things go well for all our sake &for future pfp sponsorships cause i would hate for things to go south &the General public &Possible potential customers of MB starts getting the wrong ideas with all the bad publicity it could generate!
Happy New Month pals
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by chimajii: 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
**nnnn u guys went at IT quickly** Kikikikikkki *in b4 someone will post my pix and call it Oval Shape*
Oan: 6th has been Bookmarked, Circled, and Smudged. I dnt want to hear any stories!
Remember it has to be 1million for the winner else *cocks Gun** kikikikiki *like I know anything?*
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by Yungmilio2(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
neroflo:
i dae my guy
wetin dae xup na
We just dey o
How hustle?
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by alligatorswerve: 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
neroflo:
Who get that CONE shape head wae i dae see abeg ?
monsura how far nah
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by alligatorswerve: 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
Merrybet will be hosting horse on the 6th. And shown on NTA news. Just watch out

1 Like

Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by Yungmilio2(m): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
alligatorswerve:
Merrybet will be hosting horse on the 6th. And shown on NTA news. Just watch out
[size=14pt] Wow!!!
REALLY COOL
I KNOW MERRYBET WILL PAY, THUMBS UP
MERRY BET - OGBONGE BOOKIE [/size]
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by neroflo: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
alligatorswerve:
thank God it horse
i kukuma lov watchin horse racing on n.t.a
lol
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by iykofias(m): 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ds thread nids to chill
Akraym neva promise wot ur payroll cnt permit.

Longfellow is about time u growup, ur communication is jux nt right. U once said u r a prophet and u do 'headwashing'. Do u really wanna b scammer in life. I look at ur pic n i see a gr8 kid wit potentials, dnt ruin urself wit ds attitude.

And lastly, to d winners/contestant. Was there any form of agrement (contract) you all signed wit MB, that clearly state the provision of entitlement to the winners, or was it jux mere hear-say. There are lot of ways to litigate a lawsuit but the facts has to be on ur favour. Cheers
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 03, 2015
alligatorswerve:

in oyakhilomes voice# . . . . .

RiiiiiiiiiiLi !!!
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by lowisz: 6:57am On Feb 03, 2015
Friday is just few days from now , can't wait
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by Yungmilio2(m): 10:25am On Feb 03, 2015
Some people go just ball in thread dey spill trash
I tongue ;DI embarassed
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by donbrowser(m): 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
Guys let's behave ourselves. So many immatured behaviours here and I'm really disappointed. Let's just behave ourselves and those who said Nairabet could have been a better sponsor who told you Merrybet was the only bookie contacted for sponsorship...?
Please let's try to ask questions and not let sentiments cover our eyes. Akraym has been a wonderful guy since the history of pfp. He gave a reason for not paying predictors and I believe he will settle whoever needs to.
Passing an insult to someone who sacrificed his time and energy to pass good judgement and records during the pfp is totally uncalled for. I want us all to maintain orderliness and not let THEM mock us all.
Que Sera Sera
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by LONGFELLOW02(m): 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
It's a pity that many of us don't knw that akraym is thesame person as alligatorswerve. .

Akraym is alligatorswerve a.k.a. Afusat

akraym name is Akoko Raymond "Ak + Raym"=akraym.

I discover this when i carry out some research. . Akraym is the owner of http://www.akokoblog..co.uk. If you visit that blog and scroll down you will see his full name their *AKOKO RAYMOND*.

His also the owner of http://www.ball2hands..co.uk. If you visit that blog and scroll down you will see his name in short form *Ari RAYM*

Now, if you goto twitter and search for *akraym* you will find out that he bear AKOKO REIMUND-ARI M http://twitter.com/akraym. He transform Raymond to REIMUND and add *ARI M* on twitter. You will also notice that the name you found on his blog http://www.ball2hands..co.uk carried *ARI*

If you also Search for iamakoko on twitter you will found *Alligatorswerve* http://twitter.com/iamakoko. Remember Akoko is Akraym name. How come alligatorswerve bear iamakoko?. Another thing you will notice on alligatorswerve profile is the name of akraym blog http://www.ball2hands..co.uk.

Afusatola is the of akraym girlfriend or wife. . The full name is Oluponmile Olaitan. . .

If you search for afusatola on twitter you will found Oluponmile Olaitan http://twitter.com/afusatola. . On this afusatola Profile you will see akraym blog http://www.ball2hands..co.uk.

Afusatola is the short form of afusat. . Afusat is the name use for the competition by akraym a.k.a. Alligatorswerve.
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by LONGFELLOW02(m): 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
Akraym create *alligatorswerve* during the 1st during the 1st PFP competion in 2013.

He has abandon the moniker(alligatorswerve) since November 16 2013.

He start using it again in September 13 2014.

Just because of PFP competion.

1 Like

Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by LONGFELLOW02(m): 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
Calculate between November 2013 - September 2014 you will see hw many months he has abandon the moniker.

When he start using the moniker in September 2014. . His 1st comment was on footballbetting thread that *i'm interested in PFP afusat*

You will notice that akraym cover his ass when we're arguing on why *Alligatorswerve post 1.45odd* not knwin his the one doin everything.

I still repeat it odds u ve stake on doesn't reduce on merrybet.

Some pple don't knw this. . They're bashing me

1 Like

Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by alligatorswerve: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
We are listening. Tell us more.

The same way you accused tizzle as psukin. Go ahead. I love your story
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by LONGFELLOW02(m): 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
akraym:
Merrybet has promised to pay the winners soon. They are putting things in place to host the winners. Its gonna be publicised. Pix of the event would be posted on social media(s) as well as nairaland.

As for the winner of the predict and win. I can't send you pins unless the winners are paid. The competition is about them, not you. What of if I send you pins and they ended up not been paid.

You will also discover 4rm the above bold statement that alligatorswerve is akraym.

because is expecting merrybet to pay so that he can cut 4rm the money to pay pple that predict winners.

You will also notice 4rm the above bold statement that his trying to say he can't waste his money to pay pple dat predict winner because merrybet might not pay.

1 Like

Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by troot: 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

You will also discover 4rm the above bold statement that alligatorswerve is akraym.

because is expecting merrybet to pay so that he can cut 4rm the money to pay pple that predict winners.

You will also notice 4rm the above bold statement that his trying to say he can't waste his money to pay pple dat predict winner because merrybet might not pay.
post pictures let us compare and contrast.

Picture is worth a thousand word
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by LONGFELLOW02(m): 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
akraym:
When you buy an album do you listen to the songs you know first or you listen to all one after the other

www.ball2hand..co.uk

see one akraym comment when he was generating traffic for the blog.

Check page 26 of akraym comment you will see all his post that carried www.ball2hand..co.uk
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by LONGFELLOW02(m): 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
mmb:
i need a lady for hookup in abuja. Any age, tribe or complexion. Kindly reach me on my email. Write2mmb@hotmail.co.uk

akraym lied that since when his mama give birth to him he hasn't step in abuja b4. .

You see the above comment

akraym is the owner of that handle.

Foolish idio.T
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by troot: 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
Dude. Are you so sure about all this things you wrote. Because I just visited those sites you wrote up there and I don't seem to understand what you're saying.

From my observation, you look confused. Just because the dude posted your details here. You tried a lame attempt to do same. There just giving irrelevant and mis-matching details. You're really a kid they say you are.

Pheew

1 Like

Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by LONGFELLOW02(m): 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
mmb:
good morning,please i want to travel to cotonou from abuja to buy goods tommorow, i want to know the closest bank at the border post betwee lagos and cotonou so that i will open an account with them.this is to avoid risk of moving with cash in lagos

mmb:
how bad is night journey,especially lagos-abuja way

mmb:
i'm expecting my car from lagos,who can help me get the car registered in abuja.how much does it cost.

he said his never been to abuja. . . See his comment
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by LONGFELLOW02(m): 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
troot:
Dude. Are you so sure about all this things you wrote. Because I just visited those sites you wrote up there and I don't seem to understand what you're saying.

From my observation, you look confused. Just because the dude posted your details here. You tried a lame attempt to do same. There just giving irrelevant and mis-matching details. You're really a kid they say you are.

Pheew

U're a Blind he goat,hw can you see? Talkless of to observe and differentiate.

Foolish man. . . Ama kid but try me if you won't regret it 4ur life. . I think u get the kid pic up their.

Waste sperm.
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by neroflo: 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
choping my pop corn jejely and watchin as the drama unfold cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by troot: 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

Foolish man. . . Ama kid but try me if you won't regret it 4ur life. . I think u get the kid pic up their.

Waste sperm.
frustrated soul.

You're truly from a poor demented home. I guess you're an orphan whose mother dropped by the road side when you're just a day old and you spent most of your life in an orphanage home.

You really miss the companion of parenthood. Dude. You should be looking for your lost parents.

2 Likes

Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by troot: 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

Waste sperm.
Your mother was raped by a German Shepherd which makes you the after effect. Your face looks better from the back, that's okay, what you really need is a personality transplant.

Dead things have more common sense than you. You are just walking around to save funeral expenses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116)

Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.