Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

Merrybet Punt For Pride III - Business (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Merrybet Punt For Pride III (165236 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (Go Down)

Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by troot: 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

Foolish man. . . Ama kid but try me if you won't regret it 4ur life.

I don't consider you a vulture. I consider you something a vulture would eat.

You are living proof that man can live without a brain and I double dare you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by PuntGenius: 8:25am On Feb 04, 2015
Either Akraym is Alligatorswerve or not, the truth is that this last pfp does not have winner. Odds can never increase or decrease when you have staked on it. Afusat played an odd of 1.40 against the minimum 1.5 and it was validated. It's very strange for this kind of odd to drop from 1.5 to 1.4, even if it drops it cannot change after it has been played.
Afusat claim is like staking 10k on 1.5 odd to get 15k and you are paid 14k, it is impossible.
It is very possible Akraym is Afusat. Rules are rules, it's good to do things the right way.

1 Like

Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by chimajii: 11:55am On Feb 04, 2015
PuntGenius:
Either Akraym is Alligatorswerve or not, the truth is that this last pfp does not have winner. Odds can never increase or decrease when you have staked on it. Afusat played an odd of 1.40 against the minimum 1.5 and it was validated. It's very strange for this kind of odd to drop from 1.5 to 1.4, even if it drops it cannot change after it has been played.
Afusat claim is like staking 10k on 1.5 odd to get 15k and you are paid 14k, it is impossible.
It is very possible Akraym is Afusat. Rules are rules, it's good to do things the right way.

If this was Inplay I wud have totally agreed with oDds increasing or decreasing even when staked after. Other than that...No way that wud happening. If it's offplay u'd be notified of the current odd. And it stands.both for inplay cases u cud hve staked on 1.50 and go to see 1.45 even after being notified that the odd was 1.49 #MTs
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by PuntGenius: 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
chimajii:

If this was Inplay I wud have totally agreed with oDds increasing or decreasing even when staked after. Other than that...No way that wud happening. If it's offplay u'd be notified of the current odd. And it stands.both for inplay cases u cud hve staked on 1.50 and go to see 1.45 even after being notified that the odd was 1.49 #MTs

Yeah, even if the odds move during inplay, you will be asked to confirm before it goes through
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by iykmora(m): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
A very intriguing movie we've got here...I know d part2 won't disappoint... smiley smiley
Re: Merrybet Punt For Pride III by puskin: 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
This competition that has ended seems to be fanning the embers of hatred amongst fellow punters/brethen.

All should hold their PEACE.

akraym:
[size=18pt]WINNER OF THE MERRYBET PUNT FOR PRIDE
ALLIGATORSWERVE (AFUSAT)

SECOND PLACE
MRGEASY

THIRD PLACE
LOWISZ (MALCOM365)
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116)

List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet / Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.