Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (899320 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by jmenex: 5:53pm On May 03, 2016
Ibukun003:
No. I.D card was only requested during the first assessment/Interview.
any idea of wat to expect during d final interview...

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ellypicos(f): 6:07pm On May 03, 2016
Please I am asking for the study questions. Please Someone should help me out@elohoidhugwe@gmail.com. God bless you
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 03, 2016
AlexisM16:
Those who had their panel interview in Enugu on 29th, have you started receiving mails?

Got a success mail just now telling me to await further instructions.

I just want to know if the final interview will still hold in Enugu or Lagos.
Team Enugu also....drop ur number let's reason..... Final interview would b in Lagos guess after pH folks....May God see us all tru
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 03, 2016
ellypicos:
Please I am asking for the study questions. Please Someone should help me out@elohoidhugwe@gmail.com. God bless you
Past question won't work in these exam....read previous pages to know wat to prepare for

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by regenades: 7:39pm On May 03, 2016
Thanks bose,quite a relief.
Ibukun003:

No. I.D card was only requested during the first assessment/Interview.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Ibukun003(m): 9:03pm On May 03, 2016
jmenex:

any idea of wat to expect during d final interview...
Basically, try to know how your field relates to the banking sector amidst other areas to expect.

Also, confidence and a good expression of yourself.

Above all, trust God.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AlexisM16: 11:29pm On May 03, 2016
Any dress code for final interview? Those that have had their final interview please come answer me o

What is the dress code? I don't own a suit o

Besides that, where does this final interview take place? Head office at VI?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Seabree: 12:33am On May 04, 2016
Its the account opening phase i am currently on it... u have just 10days to get 10 people to open accounts with a deposit of 200,000 making a sum of 2m or 1 person who would fix a deposit of 5million... Goodluck
temmiethy:
for dose of us dt did d final interview on d 29th, mails av started rollin in.its tym for d final assessment,plz any idea wat dt entails

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by dheee(f): 8:49am On May 04, 2016
AlexisM16:
Any dress code for final interview? Those that have had their final interview please come answer me o

What is the dress code? I don't own a suit o

Besides that, where does this final interview take place? Head office at VI?

Are you a guy? If yes then a suit and tie is necessary however if you are a girl you can wear a calm coloured blazer and pants/skirt. Whichever way, a suit is the most preferable for panel/final interview because you would be surprised you are the only 'suitless one'
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Lekingson(m): 9:33am On May 04, 2016
Access Bank is just one bank with discrimination. If you're from a poor or middle class background please don't be disappointed when you see regret mail after your wahala to have reach the final stage.

Mostly favoured are private schools, Nigerians that schooled abroad etc. So when you get regret mail after final interview, don't crucify yourself. Just know there are some wicked criteria they use in selecting their candidate. Few public universities you'll see their are from rich background. #Shikena

That is the more reason why their one on one interview is about your family background, occupation of most member of the family.

Finally, don't think I am here to discourage you. Am just preparing your mind to what is ahead. Knowing this would help some people to assess themselves positively.

For the final Interview. It takes less than 5 minutes

Why access bank? what motivate you? Why should we hire you? What kind of environment would you like to work? Mostly 3 questions.

I pray you all make it.

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 04, 2016
Lekingson:
Access Bank is just one bank with discrimination. If you're from a poor or middle class background please don't be disappointed when you see regret mail after your wahala to have reach the final stage.

Mostly favoured are private schools, Nigerians that schooled abroad etc. So when you get regret mail after final interview, don't crucify yourself. Just know there are some wicked criteria they use in selecting their candidate. Few public universities you'll see their are from rich background. #Shikena

That is the more reason why their one on one interview is about your family background, occupation of most member of the family.

Finally, don't think I am here to discourage you. Am just preparing your mind to what is ahead. Knowing this would help some people to assess themselves positively.

Why access bank? what motivate you? Why should we hire you? What kind of environment would you like to work? Mostly 3 questions.

I pray you all make it.

Op pls share ur personal experience
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Egohunter: 3:24pm On May 04, 2016
Lekingson:

I pray you all make it.
una don hear am ooo..if u go fr access interviews ur parents must b rich , make dem rich with ur tongue, proclaim it , don't belittle them, overhype dem..they are what you say they are..

5 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by divalindiway(f): 4:04pm On May 04, 2016
Seabree:
Its the account opening phase i am currently on it... u have just 10days to get 10 people to open accounts with a deposit of 200,000 making a sum of 2m or 1 person who would fix a deposit of 5million... Goodluck

Wait oh...does this mean the position is for marketers?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by meilleur: 4:24pm On May 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by geco888(m): 4:43pm On May 04, 2016
Am Chinemelum. Did my tests at Enugu on the 28th and 29th.. Got a success email saying further instructions will be given abt the next stage which is the final interview.. Phone number is 08036977167
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Lekingson(m): 4:44pm On May 04, 2016
J
Egohunter:
una don hear am ooo..if u go fr access interviews ur parents must b rich , make dem rich with ur tongue, proclaim it , don't belittle them, overhype dem..they are what you say they are..

You are right bro. And mind you, if you lie about your background. You risk facing an uphill task of getting more millions after training school as a target. And think of being in trouble of meeting unrealistic target for two compulsory years going by the bond you signed. But for the rich kids... No problem at all...

smiley
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by saintdennis(m): 5:25pm On May 04, 2016
Dharniel:

sent...

Evening boss...please have u still got the access bank past questions?? Need them urgently.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Seabree: 5:40pm On May 04, 2016
I dont know but most likely...most people who pass through the training school, are told to market, but we can't really say... Only them know what they are looking for.
divalindiway:

Wait oh...does this mean the position is for marketers?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Pacgmt(m): 6:07pm On May 04, 2016
geco888:
Am Chinemelum. Did my tests at Enugu on the 28th and 29th.. Got a success email saying further instructions will be given abt the next stage which is the final interview.. Phone number is 08036977167
Pls aw was the test.... wotz the test like.. nature of the test
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by MipoT: 6:59pm On May 04, 2016
Let me start with grin

This is because I am on my way home from alagomeji, yaba where I had my test. It was successful and very stretching but hey...

The exam was extremely primary school... Ratios, percentages, circumference , area of square and rectangle. I saw this in someone's comment here on Nairaland and I followed tru. So I picked up my primary text book and it was worth d investment. U can't pass if u were reading like its a masters test. So don't underestimate d power of simplicity.

The interview was also interesting and the first question the interviewer asked me was very personal and unexpected... "Have you also sacked your boyfriend?" undecided... Afterwards it was easy to flow with him and it was really fine...

We got to take cocacola and biscuit and that's what you should know.

My fellow Access bank friends... We were 25, that took d test and only about 9 of us did d interview.. Once again don't underestimate simplicity..

Love you all

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 04, 2016
MipoT:
Let me start with grin

This is because I am on my way home from alagomeji, yaba where I had my test. It was successful and very stretching but hey...

The exam was extremely primary school... Ratios, percentages, circumference , area of square and rectangle. I saw this in someone's comment here on Nairaland and I followed tru. So I picked up my primary text book and it was worth d investment. U can't pass if u were reading like its a masters test. So don't underestimate d power of simplicity.

The interview was also interesting and the first question the interviewer asked me was very personal and unexpected... "Have you also sacked your boyfriend?" undecided... Afterwards it was easy to flow with him and it was really fine...

My fellow Access bank friends... We were 25, that took d test and only about 9 of us did d interview.. Once again don't underestimate simplicity..

Love you all

Inbox me got some info u might b interested in
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Pacgmt(m): 7:20pm On May 04, 2016
MipoT:
Let me start with grin

Love you all
Thanks wot abt the English section
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by MipoT: 7:44pm On May 04, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Pacgmt:

Thanks wot abt the English section

English was very much like synonyms, opposite in meaning, completion of sentence, translate the meaning of a sentence.. For example...1. A child that is unteachable is a child that is
A. Unhappy
B Unintelligent
C. Incorrect
D. Incorrigible
E. Stubborn

2. Another word for Transgender is
A.
B.
C.
D.
E.

3. MipoT, is a girl and she has a hen and a cat that lives in d same house with her. This implies
A. MipoT has a dog
B. MipoT loves hen and cats
C. MipoT lives in a house
D. MipoT can't live without animals

And so on.. Am sure u sure u should have an idea now

All the best

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by MipoT: 7:53pm On May 04, 2016
cheesy okey, to crown up the gist...

I am just at Ikeja o as in I never reach house and dere is a mail telling me to come to V.I. tomorrow by 10 for panel interview...

It is well cry

(I guess its mixed feelings)

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by meilleur: 9:19pm On May 04, 2016
any one in d aws who had hs final on 29th nd yet to receive a mail?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by regenades: 2:14am On May 05, 2016
so i am thinking acess bank cant train people for close to 5months,invest time and energy as well as paying about 44k per month to each person and @ the end of the day, give them marketing jobs.Just thinking out loud though.
Seabree:
I dont know but most likely...most people who pass through the training school, are told to market, but we can't really say... Only them know what they are looking for.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by meilleur: 5:43am On May 05, 2016
regenades:
so i am thinking acess bank cant train people for close to 5months,invest time and energy as well as paying about 44k per month to each person and @ the end of the day, give them marketing jobs.Just thinking out loud though.
don't be surprised afterall....

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by regenades: 6:56am On May 05, 2016
Yea...Gods gat it control#Fingerscroseed
meilleur:
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by turlash: 7:14am On May 05, 2016
marketing brings in majority of the moneyundecided
meilleur:
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by saintdennis(m): 7:45am On May 05, 2016
gateleo:

Done!!!

Morning bro... still got those study materials? (access)
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by olaboyeh(m): 8:03am On May 05, 2016
PLEASE ANY IDEA OF DERE SALARY STRUCTURE
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by superw: 1:20pm On May 05, 2016
Any dress code (female) for the aptitude test? Luckily if u scale through for the Interview that day. undecidedAny dress code (female) for the aptitude test? Luckily if u scale through for the Interview that day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.