Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (898462 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by larrytopsy(m): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
Please those that did final interview today. How was it and any information you have that could be of help?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by larrytopsy(m): 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
AlexisM16:
You guys!!! shocked
No one wants to tell us how the Saturday interview went? embarassed
Wow!
How was your final interview today? Pls share your experience with us
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 21, 2016
larrytopsy:
Please those that did final interview today. How was it and any information you have that could be of help?
Just make sure u start off ur final interview day with v.I most trusted food which is gala and coke.....if possible eat some on ur way in d bus and still buy as a reserve which you would eat later in d day cos trust me you would have a really long day just sitting down and waiting.....for me mine was something else....I had to answer 10 questions under 5 minutes....others where different.....d key tin is be ready to confidently defend urself.....also take out time to go back to ur PDA assessment that was sent to ur mail before ur panel interview and study things about urself...lastly am really challenged with the calibre of young peeps I saw there if they can survive the stress I bet any other person can....success when you do urs

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by zenslim(m): 7:42am On Jun 21, 2016
any accounting grad that aced the final interview?? pls signify. thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by larrytopsy(m): 7:53am On Jun 21, 2016
molibediumss:

Just make sure u start off ur final interview day with v.I most trusted food which is gala and coke.....if possible eat some on ur way in d bus and still buy as a reserve which you would eat later in d day cos trust me you would have a really long day just sitting down and waiting.....for me mine was something else....I had to answer 10 questions under 5 minutes....others where different.....d key tin is be ready to confidently defend urself.....also take out time to go back to ur PDA assessment that was sent to ur mail before ur panel interview and study things about urself...lastly am really challenged with the calibre of young peeps I saw there if they can survive the stress I bet any other person can....success when you do urs

Thank you, God bless you
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by zenslim(m): 8:16am On Jun 21, 2016
accounting grad dt passed the final interview oo..... pls na
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mantissa1: 8:27am On Jun 21, 2016
pls is the interview session still on? bcs am yet to hear from them since
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Drayoflife(m): 9:02am On Jun 21, 2016
Luchiana1:
how far? U got in right? Others nko? Na whr i go see 2milla...my 10days strts today i hop i dnt miss out o. Wht did sunkanmi explain to you?
I didn't get in o but Gab got in. How's your quest for #2m going?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 21, 2016
larrytopsy:

Thank you, God bless you
Pm me
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by larrytopsy(m): 11:51am On Jun 21, 2016
molibediumss:

Pm me
Don't really know how to do that on nairaland. U can send me a mail to lanrewummy@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Luchiana1(f): 11:55am On Jun 21, 2016
Drayoflife:

its well with dem o 5days togo phew!!!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by larrytopsy(m): 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
molibediumss:

Pm me
Have you gotten any response from after your final interview. If yes, how long did it take?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
Pls, am i the only one that hasnt been contacted after our final interview on the 20th?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by jmenex: 10:35am On Jun 23, 2016
calebegwim:
Pls, am i the only one that hasnt been contacted after our final interview on the 20th?

u not d only one oo my brother.
same here

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by carditech: 11:53am On Jun 23, 2016
Freelance sales/advertising agents in Lagos mainland (refer & earn)

Carditech Solutions &Consulting limited is looking for individuals in Lagos mainland who are interested in referring her IT skill development training service to potential customers around them for a reward.

Our target customers are teenagers, undergraduates, graduates and other people around you who may be interested in learning how to program or develop efficient and reliable Web and/or Mobile applications.
We also offer training and mentoring services for students who are on Industrial Attachment training program but would like to develop skills in programming.

We offer 10% commission for every candidate who enrol for our courses through your referral activity.

Requirement

Ability to give useful information to people around you.

How to Apply
Please visit: http://cscng.com/itskillscentre/referral_network.html. Click on the link ''join our referral team'' to register.

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by larrytopsy(m): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
calebegwim:
Pls can u add me on bbm, let's talk. 562E996B
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chigern: 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
Please, who is scheduled to have his/her final interview between tomorrow and next week?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
larrytopsy:

Pls can u add me on bbm, let's talk. 562E996B

Pls send me a pm on calebegwim@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Solecontroller(m): 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
Chigern:
Please, who is scheduled to have his/her final interview between tomorrow and next week?
29th here
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chigern: 8:23am On Jun 25, 2016
Solecontroller:

29th here

I just sent a pm to you
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by zenslim(m): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by zenslim(m): 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by cutewalex: 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
Employer, Job Seeker, Graduate Jobs , Undergraduate Jobs, Online Jobs.
Apply for any job category with the link below

http://offermejob..com.ng
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Luchiana1(f): 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
Drayoflife:

my deadline don dey finish oo...chai. Nd no show Its well
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by princeTKO: 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
Good Evening all. Please I'm curious, what are the chances of scaling through the final interview!? Is the interviewer a scary person!? Mine is in a week and I am really really nervous.
And for those of our esteemed memebers already in trainig school, whats theexperience like. Where is the school located and what is the estimated population of people in the class??
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Kemsiebs: 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jes b confident. Dats all dat matters. Even if ure saying rubbish, say it with confidence. Datsoll... She was very friendly to me tho!!! All d best dear.....
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by beejayvince(m): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2016
These people sef.
Always sending mails late when they reschedule.
I'm already on my way to Lagos for an interview supposed to hold tomorrow, 29th June, and I just got a mail this morning that it's been rescheduled.

Were they thinking everyone is based in Lagos?
Or maybe they expected us to leave our various bases for Lagos tomorrow...

Mtchewww.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Solecontroller(m): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2016
Access bank but why? Their reschedules are always a day before the former date.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by beejayvince(m): 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
Solecontroller:
Access bank but why? Their reschedules are always a day before the former date.

I'm on my way from Ilorin already.
Na to just from Lag dey go Benin tomorrow.
When the new date is fixed, we'll go again.

They suppose just increase the transport fare to cover for their nonsense. grin
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by larrytopsy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
Has anyone received a feedback from them after last week's Wednesday final interview? Ibadan Peeps
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by MEQUELLA001(f): 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
beejayvince:

I'm on my way from Ilorin already.
Na to just from Lag dey go Benin tomorrow.
When the new date is fixed, we'll go again.

They suppose just increase the transport fare to cover for their nonsense. grin

I thought I was the only one oooo. I just got their message this evening self. Mtchewww, rescheduling and no date. Just that a later date will be communicated to me later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.