Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,607 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (899053 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Seyex2: 1:28am On Jul 12, 2016
Hello guys, does anyone know the end date for the present training school and the start date for the next.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Peejaycute(f): 7:23am On Jul 12, 2016
MEQUELLA001:

Serious?? Was your interview rescheduled?
Still waiting to hear from them
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Heizenberg(m): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2016
ndrule:
Got an invite 2dai....Scheduled 2:30, tomorrow

Seriously? Was your interview rescheduled?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Heizenberg(m): 10:00am On Jul 12, 2016
How can Access Bank be so you insensitive? I've been in Lagos for days now. I'm not sure whether I should travel back or not. Just send me a mail already. Let me know my next move

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by MEQUELLA001(f): 11:06am On Jul 12, 2016
Heizenberg:
How can Access Bank be so you insensitive? I've been in Lagos for days now. I'm not sure whether I should travel back or not. Just send me a mail already. Let me know my next move

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
Heizenberg:

Bro, I was in ur shoes sometime ago. I know ur pain. The HR needs to do a lot of work on their communication. The feedback is just too slow at times and it's quite frustrating because one isn't based in lag.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by MEQUELLA001(f): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
calebegwim:

Bro, I was in ur shoes sometime ago. I know ur pain. The HR needs to do a lot of work on their communication. The feedback is just too slow at times and it's quite frustrating because one isn't based in lag.

I am almost giving up.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chisomna(m): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
Seyex2:
Hello guys, does anyone know the end date for the present training school and the start date for the next.

Next training school starts in August.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by princeTKO: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
Chisomna:

So any feedback from today's interview?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Heizenberg(m): 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
Thank God. Sunkanmi finally invited me to come for my interview tomorrow. I had to plead with her, that I'm stranded in Lagos. So she gave me the slot of a lady who said she won't be attending Tommorow. Wish you all the best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Seyex2: 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
Chisomna:

Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by princeTKO: 7:25am On Jul 13, 2016
I was among the people interviewed yesterday and I was told to leave by the Head of HR after the very brief interview. I was just wondering, does that mean I failed the interview? And the documents we were asked to come along with was not requested from me.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by wilsonlexis: 7:35am On Jul 13, 2016
princeTKO:
I was among the people interviewed yesterday and I was told to leave by the Head of HR after the very brief interview. I was just wondering, does that mean I failed the interview? And the documents we were asked to come along with was not requested from me.
That's serious!did inquire why your documents was not collected?and did you have any issues in the past,with them.because doesn't sound cool,if other people document was asked and yours wasn't collected then,something is fishy,but let's remain optimistic.wish you well bro,drop your contact,so I can call you,maybe what I will tell you maybe the reason,that's if you wish.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by wilsonlexis: 7:43am On Jul 13, 2016
Heizenberg:
Thank God. Sunkanmi finally invited me to come for my interview tomorrow. I had to plead with her, that I'm stranded in Lagos. So she gave me the slot of a lady who said she won't be attending Tommorow. Wish you all the best of luck.
Wish you success,pls let us know how it went,questions and turn out of events.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by beepromise: 7:52am On Jul 13, 2016
princeTKO:
Good morning peeps. I also had my interview yesterday. The only doc requested was d c.v template. same for the 5persons wu did bfor me. Someone wu had his finals long ago hinted dat d cv template might b d onli tin dat we wud b asked. we dint jst want to liv lyk dat so one of us went bck n askd d head of hr wot to do wit d oda docs, she said we shd ask of ugochi, on gettin to see her, she said d c.v template is jst fine.
So, bro, dont throw in d towel yet. b very much optimistic.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chigern: 8:04am On Jul 13, 2016
Meant to have my final interview today, but just got a call that the interview has been rescheduled for the second time, anyone else with me on this?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by MEQUELLA001(f): 8:27am On Jul 13, 2016
Chigern:
Meant to have my final interview today, but just got a call that the interview has been rescheduled for the second time, anyone else with me on this?

Lol. Sorry for laughing. Its official, I just gave up on access, you were rescheduled for the second time? Serious matter
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by wilsonlexis: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2016
beepromise:

Good morning peeps. I also had my interview yesterday. The only doc requested was d c.v template. same for the 5persons wu did bfor me. Someone wu had his finals long ago hinted dat d cv template might b d onli tin dat we wud b asked. we dint jst want to liv lyk dat so one of us went bck n askd d head of hr wot to do wit d oda docs, she said we shd ask of ugochi, on gettin to see her, she said d c.v template is jst fine.
So, bro, dont throw in d towel yet. b very much optimistic.
Pls what kind of questions were you asked?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by zenslim(m): 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
princeTKO:
were there questions u couldn't answer properly? jes wondering what cld hv brot abt that..
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Solecontroller(m): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chigern:

Lol. Wow.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chigern: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
Yeah, am still wondering though while it was rescheduled and why this was communicated to me via phone this morn as against the common practice of mailing.

MEQUELLA001:

Lol. Sorry for laughing. Its official, I just gave up on access, you were rescheduled for the second time? Serious matter
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chigern: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
Did anyone have his/her final interview today?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Heizenberg(m): 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chigern:
Did anyone have his/her final interview today?

Yeah I had mine. Ms Bolaji is nice. She asked three questions.
Why I studied my course.
What I'm passionate about.
Why access bank.
It was almost the same for everyone.
Just be very sure of yourself, smile and be relaxed. And dress to kill.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by zenslim(m): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
Heizenberg:

Why I studied my course.
Why access bank.
what did u study?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ndrule: 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
Has ny1 gotten ny mail yet?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by zenslim(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by zenslim(m): 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
[
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chigern: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
Okay, thank you. Was rescheduled to have mine today by 11 a.m but got a call this morning informing me that it has been moved. New date to be communicated to me later. Left me wondering if I was alone in this and why. In any case, thanks once again.

Heizenberg:

Why I studied my course.
Why access bank.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Heizenberg(m): 6:58am On Jul 14, 2016
Chigern:

Okay, thank you. Was rescheduled to have mine today by 11 a.m but got a call this morning informing me that it has been moved. New date to be communicated to me later. Left me wondering if I was alone in this and why. In any case, thanks once again.

Bolaji will be traveling for two weeks. So no interviews maybe till the end of the month or next month.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chigern: 7:18am On Jul 14, 2016
Oh! Oh! And what particular date in August does training school begin?

Heizenberg:

Bolaji will be traveling for two weeks. So no interviews maybe till the end of the month or next month.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by zenslim(m): 7:30am On Jul 14, 2016
Chigern:
Oh! Oh! And what particular date in August does training school begin?

hmmm... but if bolaji won't be ard, someone else can take her place.
Doesn't necessarily hv to b Bolaji. A friend was interviewed by an alhaja woman in his own tym in 2014. Bolaji wasn't ard then aswell... jes thinkn the same can happen this tym too. anyways, i be dey observe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.