Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (896218 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Teegal42(f): 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
Anyone with gmat or access bank recruitment practice questions should Pls send it to my email at afolabitosinseun@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by DRscience(f): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
Anikejesu:

The invite for test...

Thanks for ur reply! Really appreciate it, but seems the application is still on
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by maymaymabelbro9: 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
@jesusgirl92 yes 13th by 4pm
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by maymaymabelbro9: 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
Just got a mail from access bank,who else has seen this.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Yeoja: 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
what's ur venue?
5 Hughes Avenue
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
Yeoja:

5 Hughes Avenue
do you know how to get there? I'll be coming in from delta so i need directions on how to get there pls
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Adaeze1081: 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
please is it compulsory to come with our original credentials.we were asked to come with original/photocopy.i feel is risky cos we will not be allowed to come with our bags to d exam hall
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by sotozo(m): 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
do you know how to get there? I'll be coming in from delta so i need directions on how to get there pls

From Delta, your bus might actually drop you at Ojota, Ojuelegba, Iyana-Ipaja or Mazamaza.

Get to Yaba from any of those places, then board a bus going to Oyingbo. Alight at Alagomeji bus-stop and ask for directions. It's not far from the bus-stop.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by sotozo(m): 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2017

For those going for the Frontline Assessment ; you'll be having a small test for about 10/15mins. Afterwards, your scripts will be marked and only those who score above average will qualify for the first interview which will be held that same day.

If you scale through the interview, you'll be sent another mail in the evening of that same day, giving you a notice to proceed to their head office at Victoria Island for another interview the next day.

Only those going for the Entry level assessment will need those past questions you are asking for.

Everyone can actually practice with the past questions tho.

5 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Admiralos(m): 12:37am On Feb 11, 2017
You know any graduate of Insurance with relevant working experience or anyone with years of experience in Insurance? Tell the person we need him/her for immediate employment...
Send your CV to osadeniran@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by odiagabros(m): 12:42am On Feb 11, 2017
sotozo:

For those going for the Frontline Assessment ; you'll be having a small test for about 10/15mins. Afterwards, your scripts will be marked and only those who score above average will qualify for the first interview which will be held that same day.

If you scale through the interview, you'll be sent another mail in the evening of that same day, giving you a notice to proceed to their head office at Victoria Island for another interview the next day.

Only those going for the Entry level assessment will need those past questions you are asking for.

Boss please wat type of interview will be held on that same day?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ttummee: 2:48am On Feb 11, 2017
sotozo:

Hi, do you have the past questions
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 11, 2017
sotozo:

I'm going for the frontline assessment and its my first time of going to anything apt test.. I want to ask a few questions. ..

Firstly, should I laminate all my original documents or just leave them plain?

Secondly, I have just the NIN temporary ID..Will it be acceptable for the test?

Thirdly, should I appear corporate or just dress casual?

Thanks.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mayorbaron(m): 7:41am On Feb 11, 2017
Mbachuzara:
Who needs the past questions should be quote my moniker

i need the past question pls. urchmonii@yahoo.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Blessedgurl(f): 7:51am On Feb 11, 2017
Sapphire06:
I'm going for the frontline assessment and its my first time of going to anything apt test.. I want to ask a few questions. ..

Firstly, should I laminate all my original documents or just leave them plain?

Secondly, I have just the NIN temporary ID..Will it be acceptable for the test?

Thirdly, should I appear corporate or just dress casual?

Thanks.

The test is strictly 10 questions 10 mins (Maths 5 & English 5).

If you score 6 upwards you then proceed to the interview stage with two (2) HR officers. The questions are mostly about you and your CV and it do varies for individuals.

Don't laminate your original documents. They will only collect the photocopies they requested for.

Later, you will also do a personality test.

Your NIN slip will be accepted so long it contains your details.

Wear corporate.

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by DRscience(f): 8:41am On Feb 11, 2017
For the frontline assessment ,who has gotten a venue apart from Lagos
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 11, 2017
Blessedgurl:

The test is strictly 10 questions 10 mins (Maths 5 & English 5).

If you score 6 upwards you then proceed to the interview stage with two (2) HR officers. The questions are mostly about you and your CV and it do varies for individuals.

Don't laminate your original documents. They will only collect the photocopies they requested for.

Later, you will also do a personality test.

Your NIN slip will be accepted so long it contains your details.

Wear corporate.
Thanks.. . But In the mail they sent, they mentioned that the DOB on the ID must be the same as the one provided during registration. My concern is the NIN slip doesn't show my DOB.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 11, 2017
Maymaymabelbro9 Dharniel Anyone, please pq to kacechix@gmail.com.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Jedidiah94(m): 11:50am On Feb 11, 2017
MY MONIKER

Please I would need those questions also:
alaotaiwo94@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Blessedgurl(f): 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sapphire06:
Thanks.. . But In the mail they sent, they mentioned that the DOB on the ID must be the same as the one provided during registration. My concern is the NIN slip doesn't show my DOB.

Okay, mine shows my date of birth though. If you do you have WAEC certificate, that will suffice.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Esther001: 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
sotozo:

Do you have any idea if there would also be an interview for the executive trainee role immediately after scaling through the aptitude test phase?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mikeeano(m): 1:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
Dear BUHARI,

As you prepare to write the frontline Internship Programme aptitude test please be reminded of the below:

You have been scheduled for an aptitude test on:

Date: 13th February, 2017
Time: 9:45am – 11:00am

Venue: Access Bank Training School 84, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

Please come along with the following:

A valid means of identification. The approved forms of ID are International passport, driver's license, national or state ID card, permanent voter’s card or national youth service ID. The name and birth date on your ID must be the same as the name and date of birth you provided during your application. Without it, you will NOT be permitted to take the test. .
Original and Photocopy of your university degree certificate (s)
Original and Photocopy of your WAEC Certificate
Original and Photocopy of your Birth Certificate
Original and Photocopy of your NYSC Certificate
2 recent passport photographs.

Please note that you will only be granted access to the venue 15 minutes to your assessment time
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by maymaymabelbro9: 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sent @kacechix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by beejayvince(m): 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
Esther001:

Do you have any idea if there would also be an interview for the executive trainee role immediately after scaling through the aptitude test phase?
Last year, the HR interview was immediately after the aptitude test and essay.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Comfyski(f): 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
We are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed for the Entry Level Training Program commencing on March 27, 2017. This is a 5 Stage process.

You are hereby scheduled for an aptitude test on:

Date: 22nd February, 2017
Time: 4:00pm – 7:15pm
Venue: 5 Hughes Avenue, Off Borno way, Alagomeji, Yaba

Who's writing on this day..
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Anikejesu: 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
Comfyski:
We are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed for the Entry Level Training Program commencing on March 27, 2017. This is a 5 Stage process.

You are hereby scheduled for an aptitude test on:

Date: 22nd February, 2017
Time: 4:00pm – 7:15pm
Venue: 5 Hughes Avenue, Off Borno way, Alagomeji, Yaba

Who's writing on this day..

Did you just get the email? Because some haven't gotten. So I feel it's in batches or what do you think?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Esther001: 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
beejayvince:
Last year, the HR interview was immediately after the aptitude test and essay.
Okay. Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by DRscience(f): 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
Anikejesu:

Did you just get the email? Because some haven't gotten. So I feel it's in batches or what do you think?

Please some are yet to get mails.... have an idea what could be going on?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Raydans: 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mbachuzara:
Abeg send me past qstns
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by package00(m): 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mbachuzara:

Please I need the past questions. Kindly send to olorunfemid17@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by maymaymabelbro9: 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
Pls who is going dere 13th by 4pm I.e yaba[i][/i]

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.