Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,169 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (896166 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by bsideboii(m): 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=Qazeem03 post=53358619][/quote]Who got the email from Test streams and who has bought d past questions @ 1200 from teststreams.??
Pls,email to me @ aigbedion33@gmail.com.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mikeeano(m): 12:07am On Feb 12, 2017
Did anyone get a message from teststream? They are sending people direct access bank past question and steps involved. They sent me all the necessary details to pass the test.

Who got it?

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by toluwabori3(m): 1:44am On Feb 12, 2017
mikeeano:
Did anyone get a message from teststream? They are sending people direct access bank past question and steps involved. They sent me all the necessary details to pass the test.

Who got it?

I got the mail too. But yet to pay fot the material
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Ayo12345(m): 3:45am On Feb 12, 2017
mikeeano:

Who got it?

Hi,
Cld you paste the link to the test stream here. Yet to get any mail regarding that, thanks in advance or forward to my mail ayodeleadebolas@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mzbiddy01(f): 6:50am On Feb 12, 2017
Mbachuzara:
Who needs the past questions should be quote my moniker

Pls send to
abidemiaguda5@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Seconsol92(m): 9:04am On Feb 12, 2017
sotozo:

For those going for the Frontline Assessment ; you'll be having a small test for about 10/15mins. Afterwards, your scripts will be marked and only those who score above average will qualify for the first interview which will be held that same day.

If you scale through the interview, you'll be sent another mail in the evening of that same day, giving you a notice to proceed to their head office at Victoria Island for another interview the next day.

Only those going for the Entry level assessment will need those past questions you are asking for.

Everyone can actually practice with the past questions tho.

Boss are we meant to be on corporate wear that day
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by midetobi: 9:49am On Feb 12, 2017
mzbiddy01:

Pls send to abidemiaguda5@gmail.com

Could you please send it to me : midetobi@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mariong(m): 10:46am On Feb 12, 2017
Will they accept NECO result?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by efjay: 11:28am On Feb 12, 2017
Mbachuzara:
. please i need the past questions.Kindly send to efjay42rich@yahoo.com Thanks.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by kinematicguy: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2017
This is a 5 Stage process.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by lawlan234: 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
Please what is the salary range for entry level please......its urgent
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Zaghs: 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
mikeeano:

Who got it?

Please forward a copy of the test stream mail to fridayozagha@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by daraghdave: 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
lawlan234:
Please what is the salary range for entry level please......its urgent
abeg any salary, i will take <lol>
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by nancybae(f): 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ayo12345:

Hi,
Cld you paste the link to the test stream here. Yet to get any mail regarding that, thanks in advance or forward to my mail ayodeleadebolas@gmail.com
GO HERE: http://teststreams.com/studypack/access-bank-job-aptitude-test-past-questions-study-pack/
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by magastefan: 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
Augustaikeje@yahoo.com...pls kindly send d past question to me.. Thanks slot.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by magastefan: 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
@mbahchuzara.... Pls I need D questions too... augustaikeje@yahoo.com...thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by magastefan: 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
[quote author=pls i need the past question augustaikeje@yahoo.com[/quote]
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by martinsfm(m): 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
daraghdave:
abeg any salary, i will take <lol>

daraghdave U guys are novice, lol...if u dnt knw access bank salary... 235k
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by holarjidex(m): 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mbachuzara:

Pls, help out with the past questions
olajideakande@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by NekkyCee(f): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
I guess you're talking about gross.... ie before tax and other deductions.
martinsfm:

daraghdave U guys are novice, lol...if u dnt knw access bank salary... 235k
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by martinsfm(m): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
NekkyCee:
I guess you're talking about gross.... ie before tax and other deductions.
yah, guess so...u know peeps wont ever tell u how much dy really earn
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Janeflourish: 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
Pls I also need the past questions, janeihuomaonuoha@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mikeeano(m): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
I bought the materials from teststream for 1200 today, I would like to share it with everyone interested but unfortunately, the provider as locked this material for only one user alone. If I share with anyone, the provider will know and even deny me to access mine. Also, the material cannot be selected to copy.
This is because your laptop must be connected to the Internet before you can open it.

I have tried all dubious act to manipulate but impossible.

So what do we do guys

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
mikeeano:
I bought the materials from teststream for 1200 today, I would like to share it with everyone interested but unfortunately, the provider as locked this material for only one user alone. If I share with anyone, the provider will know and even deny me to access mine. Also, the material cannot be selected to copy.
This is because your laptop must be connected to the Internet before you can open it.

So what do we do guys

Oh no just tell us how the questions are.

Like wat type of math... is it word problems or arithmetic maths...

English wat kind too

Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
mikeeano:

So what do we do guys

U can also snap and post here or send to our individual emails
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by OluwaDavies(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Please cry, I also need the past questions. My mail is Olanrewaju.segundavies@gmail.com Thanks and God bless you
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Byky91(m): 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
Please, is the Frontline internship test computer based?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by adefolarinwa01(m): 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mbachuzara:

Please I really need the past questions o.aasa@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Blessedgurl(f): 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
Byky91:
Please, is the Frontline internship test computer based?

Last year's own was paper based.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Blessedgurl(f): 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
adefolarinwa01:

Please I really need the past questions o.aasa@yahoo.com Thank you

Go check like 3 pages back you will see a link to download the past questions.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by OluwaDavies(m): 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
Dharniel:
FOR THOSE WHO WOULD BE NEEDING THE GMAT PAST QUESTIONS, PLEASE QUOTE MY MONIKER, AND PLEASE SPELL IT WELL SO I WOULD GET THE MENTION.

IT WOULD BE EASIER FOR ME THAT WAY

I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE...
please, I also need the past questions. God bless you bro. Olanrewaju.segundavies@gmail.com or olanrewaju.olaoluwa@yahoo.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by OluwaDavies(m): 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mbachuzara:

please cry, I also need the past questions. God bless you bro. Olanrewaju.segundavies@gmail.com or olanrewaju.olaoluwa@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.