Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (898238 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Obachem(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2014
Did my panel interview ystday..did one on one kndof den panel with 2 interviewers, filled a lengthy and tasking questionnaire. Hoping dat one on one I did has covered every other interview.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ignis: 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obachem:
Did my panel interview ystday..did one on one kndof den panel with 2 interviewers, filled a lengthy and tasking questionnaire. Hoping dat one on one I did has covered every other interview.

Where was that?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Jennypher: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
ignis:

I have not been scheduled for one on one interview yet. But yesterday I received a mail inviting me for panel interview on the 26th Nov. , I called the number several times to clarify because I have already done my panel interview , they didn't take the call. About 2 hours later I received another mail from Ifeoluwa Micheal asking me to please ignore the interview invite.
I got d same mail yday,where did u do your interview?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by danianne: 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
Jennypher:

He did his interview in Abuja and u did urs in Abuja too. Is there anyone that did his/ her panel interview in Abuja dat has received an invite for the one on one interview? I also did my panel interview in Abuja and didn't receive a straightforward mail
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ignis: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
Jennypher:

Abuja
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by lekzzydo(m): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
abdomos:
will sm1 that will clock 25 on 26th Nov be considered by Access bank?
I already clocked 26 in september, n I've done my panel interview. I've bn called up 4 one-one interview too. Faith is what is keeping me moving, I'll advice you to av it too.

Mind u, one of the interviewers asked if I didn't know that the job age requirement is 24yrs. I told him I just applied with my real age n I was called 4 d test.

Surely God is in control
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by blesseenE: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
Owoado:
panel interview just be confident, wen dey ask can we meet u, mek it gud buh brief. I used just dat question 2 speak well abt myself, dey now said so u ar gud abi, n started askin me silly questions like governors of northern states, leaders of asian countries which I told dem I don't know. Dey ask abt their core values, mission statement, vision statement, leadership positions, told dem abt positions 've held, dey ask weda I always wanna be in control. Mek ur ansas go in line wid dia core values. Also ask dem a gud question. My one-on-one is on wednesday
tanx

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Khumaloh: 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pls is true access bank doesn't accept NECO certificate? I passed the test but is yet to be scheduled for a panel interview. I want 2 knw so I dnt waste my time travelling long distance 4 d interview when I finally get the invite
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by abdomos: 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
lekzzydo:

I already clocked 26 in september, n I've done my panel interview. I've bn called up 4 one-one interview too. Faith is what is keeping me moving, I'll advice you to av it too.

Mind u, one of the interviewers asked if I didn't know that the job age requirement is 24yrs. I told him I just applied with my real age n I was called 4 d test.

Surely God is in control

I just hope we are considered...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Owoado(m): 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
blesseenE:

tanx
uw
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
I have been invited for the final stage of interview and d mail states I wil write an essay, does anyone know the topic for d essay. Please the interview is on wednessday.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pls who has an idea when training school starts
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Jennypher: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
OpYzo:
I have been invited for the final stage of interview and d mail states I wil write an essay, does anyone know the topic for d essay. Please the interview is on wednessday.
where did u write urz?nd plz has any1 frm Abj been contacted
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by yujaywiz(m): 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
danianne:
Hi guys, plz need ur sincere advice. I got four mails from access hr at the same time. Two of the mails read that I'm invited for one-on-one interview in Abuja on tuesday. The other two read; ifeoluwa michael would like to recall the message, 'Access bank one-on-one interview'. I'm confused with the second mail and what it means
I also had my interview last week friday in Abuja and I also got 4 mails - the first was an invite for the One-on-One on tuesday (without the resumè template attached), 2nd and 3rd were Recalls, then the last was the same invite with the resumè template attached, all sent at 8:43pm.
I think the guy realised he didn't attach the resumè template the first time (cuz the mail ended with 'Attach resume template', meaning find attached the resumè template), then he recalled the mail and corrected his mistake.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by danianne: 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
yujaywiz:

I also had my interview last week friday in Abuja and I also got 4 mails - the first was an invite for the One-on-One on tuesday (without the resumè template attached), 2nd and 3rd were Recalls, then the last was the same invite with the resumè template attached, all sent at 8:43pm.
I think the guy realised he didn't attach the resumè template the first time (cuz the mail ended with 'Attach resume template', meaning find attached the resumè template), then he recalled the mail and corrected his mistake.

Yea. Noticed the first mail didn't come with the resume template...guess that explains the reason for the recall
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by adelawry(m): 5:42am On Nov 23, 2014
lekzzydo:

Surely God is in control
Pls dont hesitate to tell us the out come after your one-on-one interview, particularly what was mentioned about the age, so peeps like me will know my fate. Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by adelawry(m): 5:43am On Nov 23, 2014
Dasher90:
Pls who has an idea when training school starts
Guessing this December
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Obachem(m): 8:25am On Nov 23, 2014
ignis:

Where was that?
head office Lagos
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by abdomos: 9:32am On Nov 23, 2014
lekzzydo:

Surely God is in control

Where are you having ur one-on-one.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by lekzzydo(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
abdomos:

Where are you having ur one-on-one.
Ibadan
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by naijarazzi: 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
Wish u guys d best... A class just graduated last week...I gues u guys wil b resumin in few weeks...I hope u already callin ur aunts nd uncles ahead of d acct openin stage. as soon as u all (hopefully) pass d final interview wit bolaji...try nd get some sleep b4 resumin into d ts...coz over here, its a different ball game d slogan here is 'read hard & smart'...welcome on board.. acess bank school of banking excellence unarguably d best...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by abdomos: 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
post=28279639:
Wish u guys d best... A class just graduated last week...I gues u guys wil b resumin in few weeks...I hope u already callin ur aunts nd uncles fo acct openin stage. as soon as u all (hopefully) pass d final interview wit bolaji...try nd get some sleep b4 resumin into d ts...coz over here, its a different ball game d slogan here is 'read hard & smart'...welcome on board.. acess bank school of banking excellence unarguably d best...

Oh! atlast we av sm1 dat haa passed thru d stages. Pls hlp us with these questions:
(1) Will u be considered if you are close to 25?
(2) At what stage is the bond signing.... b4 or after ts?
(3) WAEC is used for result or age verification?

thanx.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by naijarazzi: 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
abdomos:

Oh! atlast we av sm1 dat haa passed thru d stages. Pls hlp us with these questions:
(1) Will u be considered if you are close to 25?
(2) At what stage is the bond signing.... b4 or after ts?
(3) WAEC is used for result or age verification?

thanx.

Yh...as long as u were 24 as at d time u wrote ur job test. U wil b bonded after d trainin skul. As soon as u start workin... They need ur waec result just to verify ur age, notin more...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by abdomos: 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
post=28280489:

Yh...as long as u were 24 as at d time u wrote ur job test. U wil b bonded after d trainin skul. As soon as u start workin... They need ur waec result just to verify ur age, notin more...

thanx a bunch. How many were you at ts?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by danianne: 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
post=28279639:
Wish u guys d best... A class just graduated last week...I gues u guys wil b resumin in few weeks...I hope u already callin ur aunts nd uncles ahead of d acct openin stage. as soon as u all (hopefully) pass d final interview wit bolaji...try nd get some sleep b4 resumin into d ts...coz over here, its a different ball game d slogan here is 'read hard & smart'...welcome on board.. acess bank school of banking excellence unarguably d best...

In the account opening stage, must it be 10 pple opening the account? Can one person bring in the 2million?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by naijarazzi: 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
abdomos:

thanx a bunch. How many were you at ts?
*are u* I'm stil in ts...25 in a class...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
post=28279639:
In few weeksbuh some of us will just have our panel interviews dis week sad
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by naijarazzi: 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
danianne:

In the account opening stage, must it be 10 pple opening the account? Can one person bring in the 2million?
either u get 10 accts (wit atleast 50k deposit) dat sums up to 2m, or one acct wit 5m
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by abdomos: 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
post=28281131:
*are u* I'm stil in ts...25 in a class...
Oh! but tot sm set will leave b4 sm can enrol.....wwn will u be done wt ts?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
post=28279639:
hello dear pls help me with information about the essay and the kind of questions, I jst got scheduled for final stage which will be on wednessday. Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by naijarazzi: 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
abdomos:

Oh! but tot sm set will leave b4 sm can enrol.....wwn will u be done wt ts?
no. There are up to 5 classes in d ts presently...I said a set graduated on friday, not my set...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by naijarazzi: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dasher90:

In few weeksbuh some of us will just have our panel interviews dis week sad
dats access bank fo u...u may b called fo d 3 interviews in a week...dependin on wen they want u guys to resume into d ts. d tin is, ur interviewers ar bankers, nd u kno how demandin bank job is, so they take time out to interview u guys. u wont understand until u hav ur 1st interview...

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.