Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (897473 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by caleb004: 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
please, is the one on one interview the final stage to banking school and which kind of question is expected from the one on one interview?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Tmany(m): 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
Khumaloh:
Tinka say na only me oo. Make access contact me nw,ma 2m don ready
i like your style, the 2m na the koko the rest is just pure luck.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Demi5948: 10:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
Icecreambitter:

My dear ur location pls lag? Ib? Enugu??
And I wish u God's best

Lag o. Fnks dear.. wish I cud pass it on to some1 who really needs it tho cos I don't tink I c mysef bin tied down 4 2yrs. I've bin invited for the final stage tomoro wit d head of HR still considering d transport fare tho.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by stint(m): 1:30am On Nov 25, 2014
Demi5948:

Lag o. Fnks dear.. wish I cud pass it on to some1 who really needs it tho cos I don't tink I c mysef bin tied down 4 2yrs. I've bin invited for the final stage tomoro wit d head of HR still considering d transport fare tho.
go take a bus where you will get some form of receipt. You will be reimbursed
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Icecreambitter: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2014
Demi5948:

So afta d one on one dere's still meeting with the HR??
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Obachem(m): 8:29am On Nov 25, 2014
post=28282521:
wow! Congrats dear...so I was rite when I said a class might b resumin in few weeks... U wil b askd to write one or two essay...which wil b reviewed by d HR head....these r d 5 likey essay topic u wud b askd to write on

-why u want to work with access
-ur quest for excellence
-y u want to sign d trainin bond
-how ur value aligns wit access bank's core value (u need to kno d bank's core valuesive, empowered employee, passion for customer etc)

All d best...write well, nd u don't need to impress her wit big grammar...coz she has a large vocabulary in english (I mean she knows a lot)...when she corrects u, don't argue, just accpet.b bold and don't b nervous.. HR head is a young lady..
pls what's her name Need it urgently
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Obachem(m): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2014
OpYzo:
Wow! I wasnt thinking you would reply me this fast, thanks so much. it was really fast oh, did both one on one and panel interview on friday, got the mail for final stage and essay dat friday eevenin. Thanks so much, I would start working on the topics.God bless you
pls can u remember d name of the lady dat interviewed u one on one @ 2nd floor head office I need it urgently!! Tanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by danianne: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2014
Obachem:
pls can u remember d name of the lady dat interviewed u one on one @ 2nd floor head office I need it urgently!! Tanks

Plz, hw was the one-on-one interview like? What kind of questions did she ask?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by twayne01(m): 10:59am On Nov 25, 2014
Obachem:
Bolaji Agbede Group Head HR
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by danianne: 11:19am On Nov 25, 2014
twayne01:

Plz hw was the one-on-one interview questions like? What kind of questions did she ask?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by twayne01(m): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by twayne01(m): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2014
danianne:

Plz hw was the one-on-one interview questions like? What kind of questions did she ask?
the one-on-one was nt wit d Hr head..it was a kinda video chat wit a man..ques abt ursef,ur family,wat dey do..wat u knw abt d bank,ur mentor and d training bond..S/0 to Lasisi,chris1,chris2,ayo ado, praise fowowe lukalike grin and dis guy uzorchukwu r somfin..all dhe best folkz [quote author=danianne post=28330401]
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by lekzzydo(m): 11:55am On Nov 25, 2014
twayne01:
the one-on-one was nt wit d Hr head..it was a kinda video chat wit a man..ques abt ursef,ur family,wat dey do..wat u knw abt d bank,ur mentor and d training bond..S/0 to Lasisi,chris1,chris2,ayo ado, praise fowowe lukalike grin and dis guy uzorchukwu r somfin..all dhe best folkz
wow!! Clown twayne01, badt guy hw r u. Hope ur mum didn't beat u last nyt...grin This Lasisi. Can u believe I just got a regret mail (dtz coz of d age) afta wasting so much time, money n effort, especially yesterday.

I wish u guys success, though, I'm gonna miss u. See u @ d top........

Last bullet: Go to bodija market to source 4 ur 2million grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by twayne01(m): 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
lekzzydo:
wow!! Clown twayne01, badt guy hw r u. Hope ur mum didn't beat u last nyt...grin This Lasisi. Can u believe I just got a regret mail (dtz coz of d age) afta wasting so much time, money n effort, especially yesterday.

Wtf!!..add me bruv 2270ADB9 asap!..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by lekzzydo(m): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
twayne01:
Wtf!!..add me bruv 2270ADB9 asap!..
I asked you to gimme ur numba yesterday u were forming posh, nw stalking me with ur pin. Was it not yesterday we were both yabbing those dropping their numbers and emails on NL thread grin grin grin

I've copied the pin though, u'll soon see my request
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ifyobu: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
Please is there anyone who did one on one interview at the head office yesterday that remembers the name of the interviewer?? ansa needed urgently thnx
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Obachem(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
twayne01:
was it Friday d 21st dat u did urs?? Need to be sure smiley
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by lekzzydo(m): 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
That reminds me. Anybody that is above 24yrs and yet to go for either the panel or one on one interview should not bother wasting his/her hard earned or hard begged money and time to go for the interview.

If u r d optimistic and faith type, you can go, I just hope u don't loose ur faith and optimum optimism after gotten a regret mail.......my 100cents
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
lekzzydo:
That reminds me. Anybody that is above 24yrs and yet to go for either the panel or one on one interview should not bother wasting his/her hard earned or hard begged money and time to go for the interview.

If u r d optimistic and faith type, you can go, I just hope u don't loose ur faith and optimum optimism after gotten a regret mail.......my 100cents

Where did u have ur interview?ibadan?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by lekzzydo(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dasher90:

Where did u have ur interview?ibadan?
Yea, Ibadan.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by abdomos: 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
lekzzydo:

Gbese!!! Are u already 25? and whr did u av ur interview?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by lekzzydo(m): 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
abdomos:

Gbese!!! Are u already 25? and whr did u av ur interview?
yes and I did the interview in Ibadan
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by abdomos: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
lekzzydo:
yes and I did the interview in Ibadan

Yesterday? Cos others are yet to gt feedback
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by stint(m): 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
pls is there anyone here scheduled for Thursday interview with the head of HR?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ikeolisa32: 7:44am On Nov 26, 2014
stint:
pls is there anyone here scheduled for Thursday interview with the head of HR?
i'm wit u
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Jennypher: 7:53am On Nov 26, 2014
undecided
ikeolisa32:

i'm wit u
pls wats d location?did mine in AbujA not heard anyfin jes wondering if dey ve contacted any in Abj
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by chyormah: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2014
post=28283584:
. bro, make it to d ts first...then we can discuss abt dis durin d tea break *smile* trust me, I don't kno much abt d posting...d HR head does dat...bt frm I've observed (last 4 classes dat graduated)..half of d class got branch office - mostly retail operations (the guys dt monitors teller)..nd d head office is fo d top students (average of 80%)...I mite b wrong..
. Pls wot is d maximum no of words for each assay. Is it 500, 750,1000 etc?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Zenith21(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2014
twayne01:
the one-on-one was nt wit d Hr head..it was a kinda video chat wit a man..ques abt ursef,ur family,wat dey do..wat u knw abt d bank,ur mentor and d training bond..S/0 to Lasisi,chris1,chris2,ayo ado, praise fowowe lukalike grin and dis guy uzorchukwu r somfin..all dhe best folkz
it uchechukwu.... Aka ZENITH.... All the best to u too

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by danianne: 10:04am On Nov 26, 2014
Jennypher:
undecidedpls wats d location?did mine in AbujA not heard anyfin jes wondering if dey ve contacted any in Abj

They have contacted us for one-on-one in Abuja. We were 38 that came yesterday. We were splitted into groups of ten. Ten will do each day from tuesday to friday. Its a video-chat interview.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2014
Just wondering what d fate is of those who haven't been called 4 even d first interview. lag. Some1 shud help me find out. biko.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by adelawry(m): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2014
lekzzydo:

@Lekzzydo... sorry about the regret! Better opportunity awaits you. Pls was it stated in your mail that the reason was becos of the age. Pls someone needs the information urgently.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.