Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (899361 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Fredoh(m): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2015
samtolu2007:
Fanks 4 d info
I have not done my medicals but submitted my ten accounts, but I'm hoping to be part of the next class. Hope to see you there!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Fredoh(m): 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hi guys, a friend of mine called me and told me that they called her for documentation and medicals, after submitting her 10 accounts. So she went to lagos and they told her two of her accounts were empty, so they will get back to her. She went back and took care of the issue, till now, no call, nothing nothing. She said since 31 December 2014. Pls we need ur advices!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
Philadelphia:

Would love to. What's your course of study? What's your class of degree?
Please can u help me also? cry cry I have a B,sc Economics with a 2.2.please help me if u can, I beg you in God's Name,may u never lack anything good in this new year. cry
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by unofficial(m): 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
olaberry:
Please can u help me also? cry cry I have a B,sc Economics with a 2.2.please help me if u can, I beg you in God's Name,may u never lack anything good in this new year. cry

I'm sorry if I'm insensitive, but your post is really funny. Had a little laugh gringringrin
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
unofficial:

I'm sorry if I'm insensitive, but your post is really funny. Had a little laugh gringringrin
What's funny about it?it is well
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by unofficial(m): 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
olaberry:
What's funny about it?it is well

I honestly don't know! sadsadsad.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by euthopia(f): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
It's like access bank hasn't continued with the recruitment process this year...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Khumaloh: 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
4 doz wu has had dia final stage,pls is it possible I re-schedule if d date chosen is not convenient?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by daks01: 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
Philadelphia:
Access Bank pays 238k per month for ETs. At Access, there is no such thing as before or after confirmation. At the training school is (before confirmation) where you get paid #43,750 a month. Immediately you are "successfully" done with the training school, you'll start receiving that 238k a month. Actually, it's 237k+ but it's roughly 238k. Also, immediately after training school, you're entitled to a brand new ( 2011-2016) model Ford ( usually focus) or Honda city car which you'll pay back via a loan scheme of about 43-68k a month (for 48 months). It is not by force to obtain the car. At Access, whatever you do, be wise in your decision, even while you are still at training school.
As for the information I gave you, don't ask me how I got it, but it is 99.99% accurate. For those that still choose to doubt, keep doubting until you receive your first cash of #43,750 next week Friday (23-01-2015). If you still doubt, wait until you receive your first salary after training school and if your doubts still persist after your first salary after training school, I doubt if you can ever believe in yourself.

HI, do you know whether one can ask for permission to miss a day in the training school?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by daks01: 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
Fredoh:
Hi guys, a friend of mine called me and told me that they called her for documentation and medicals, after submitting her 10 accounts. So she went to lagos and they told her two of her accounts were empty, so they will get back to her. She went back and took care of the issue, till now, no call, nothing nothing. She said since 31 December 2014. Pls we need ur advices!

Did they include the day she would start training school in her mail? cos i have almost the same problem
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by engrsirbash(m): 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Tnk God, jst got a mail frm chika. Resuming nxt wk mndy.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by simplyFH(f): 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
engrsirbash:
Tnk God, jst got a mail frm chika. Resuming nxt wk mndy.

same here ooh,medicals and documentation tomorrow and next

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by kennywood2: 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
I need someone to advice me on this issue...I wrote access bank assessment test and I passed...I even got a congratulatory mail that I will be contacted soon...since then I didn't hear anything from them...have not even gone for any interview...should I keep hoping or take my mind off the whole recruitment things..plus is there anyone in same situation?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by unofficial(m): 5:03am On Jan 23, 2015
kennywood2:
I need someone to advice me on this issue...I wrote access bank assessment test and I passed...I even got a congratulatory mail that I will be contacted soon...since then I didn't hear anything from them...have not even gone for any interview...should I keep hoping or take my mind off the whole recruitment things..plus is there anyone in same situation?

Don't worry, you'll be called. I was in the same situation until recently. What was your score in the test?; you must have had a pretty high score
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by naijarazzi: 7:30am On Jan 23, 2015
simplyFH:

same here ooh,medicals and documentation tomorrow and next
. Congrats guys. Try nd rest well coz TS is quite stressful
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Fredoh(m): 11:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
post=30048164:
. Congrats guys. Try nd rest well coz TS is quite stressful
same here. I've even don my medicals today, Friday, 23rd Jan 2015. Thanks! TS resumes Monday 16th
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by kennywood2: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
unofficial:

Don't worry, you'll be called. I was in the same situation until recently. What was your score in the test?; you must have had a pretty high score
... I had 68
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Fredoh(m): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hi guys, thank God i made it to the training school at last! see wo they said that the car lone thing is mandatory, so after training i must have a car, they said you can choose from: ford, nissan, hyundai and kia. the question is, which of this products is the best? experienced ones should comment please!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by danianne: 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
Fredoh:
Hi guys, thank God i made it to the training school at last! see wo they said that the car lone thing is mandatory, so after training i must have a car, they said you can choose from: ford, nissan, hyundai and kia. the question is, which of this products is the best? experienced ones should comment please!

Dont be faster than ur shadow. Finish the training school successfully, then u can start talking about choice of car.

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 05, 2015
Morning guys, please i need help. I just go a text message from a number inviting me for aptitude test on saturday 7 feb. In PH. I tried calling the number to be sure but there hasnt been any answer. Please do you think its real. Venue is access bank transamadi. Sori 4 al the typos
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Flojoh1(m): 7:58am On Feb 05, 2015
Please does access consider anyone of age 26 for their entry level graduate programme?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Flojoh1(m): 7:58am On Feb 05, 2015
Please does access consider anyone of age 26 for their entry level graduate programme? If yes, pls how do I apply. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ladyJ22(f): 9:10am On Feb 05, 2015
i got thesame message too. am in Abuja now. any idea how the test will look like
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ladyJ22(f): 9:46am On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=Malcolmx12 post=27474971] JKK LTD, 25 Trans Amadi Road, by Rumubiakani, after obio Clinic, Port Harcourt..... I applied thru jobberman website[/quote

please how was the test. i got my invitation message this morning for at thesame venue u wrote. please i need ur help. how did d test look like
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ladyJ22(f): 11:09am On Feb 05, 2015
gdeonguy:
I got the mail too and have been working on the practice question, the questions are treaky but if you re good based on your ability to think well and use the needed IQ you will find the questions to be simple........I studied political science..above all enough study and research is needed thanks

Justgiddy

Pls can u help me with the practice questions . i got invitation for test dis morning at PH. please help ur friend. thanks in advance
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Malcolmx12: 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=ladyJ22 post=30444579][/quote] check ur mail
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
Malcolmx12:
check ur mail
please can u also help with the practice question?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Malcolmx12: 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
2Str8:

please can u also help with the practice question?
Dragnet do set their questions, I dont hv it. Google might help or past thread.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ladyJ22(f): 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
Malcolmx12:
check ur mail

here is my email agba.judith@gmail.com. am waiting thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Fredoh(m): 11:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
danianne:

Dont be faster than ur shadow. Finish the training school successfully, then u can start talking about choice of car.
ok sir thanks!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by adeola1289: 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
Pls I want to find out howmany weeks duration is training school?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by danianne: 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
adeola1289:
Pls I want to find out howmany weeks duration is training school?

Four months and two weeks

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.