Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (897637 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by euthopia(f): 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
I heard Access Bank HR is busy.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 17, 2015
Please is this recruitment is still on-going and can I apply?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by yujaywiz(m): 9:31am On Mar 20, 2015
I did my final interview on Dec 13th, 2014. We were told our transport fares would be refunded, atleast for those of us that came in from outside Lagos.

Till today nothing has been refunded. I called Ifeoluwa twice already. Same story. They are still working on it. They want to complete every recruitment from last year before payment of fares. They would get back to me/us when they are ready.

My question is, has anyone who did his/her final interview between Nov 2014 and Jan 2015 received a refund of his/her transport fare?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by euthopia(f): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
What stage are you in the recruitment process?

yujaywiz:
I did my final interview on Dec 13th, 2014. We were told our transport fares would be refunded, atleast for those of us that came in from outside Lagos.

Till today nothing has been refunded. I called Ifeoluwa twice already. Same story. They are still working on it. They want to complete every recruitment from last year before payment of fares. They would get back to me/us when they are ready.

My question is, has anyone who did his/her final interview between Nov 2014 and Jan 2015 received a refund of his/her transport fare?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by yujaywiz(m): 7:30am On Mar 22, 2015
euthopia:
What stage are you in the recruitment process?

I was dropped after the final interview. Something about my skills not being what the bank needs at the moment...as if they were drunk when they were interviewing me from the panel interview stage.

What about you? I have this feeling they only refunded the fares of those in training school. Unfortunately, I have no way to confirm my theory.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by euthopia(f): 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
I'm yet to take my final interview

yujaywiz:

I was dropped after the final interview. Something about my skills not being what the bank needs at the moment...as if they were drunk when they were interviewing me from the panel interview stage.

What about you? I have this feeling they only refunded the fares of those in training school. Unfortunately, I have no way to confirm my theory.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by minwafor: 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
yujaywiz:

I was dropped after the final interview. Something about my skills not being what the bank needs at the moment...as if they were drunk when they were interviewing m, e from the panel interview stage.

my bro, you should be here that they told you that you were dropped. I did the final interview on the 9th of December and up till this hour I have not heard any word from them. As for refunding, I seriously doubt that they will do that. Nigerian orgs can be funny at times.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by yujaywiz(m): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
minwafor:
my bro, you should be here that they told you that you were dropped. I did the final interview on the 9th of December and up till this hour I have not heard any word from them. As for refunding, I seriously doubt that they will do that. Nigerian orgs can be funny at times.

Whoa! Thats harsh. People I did final interview with got their success mails that day and went for documentation like 2 days after, to lecture them about the 2 million stage. They've probably forgotten you passed. Did you call any HR person?

As for the refunding, its like you haven't heard nothing too right?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by minwafor: 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
yujaywiz:

Whoa! Thats harsh. People I did final interview with got their success mails that day and went for documentation like 2 days after, to lecture them about the 2 million stage. They've probably forgotten you passed. Did you call any HR person?

I have sent email to Ifeoluwa and I have not heard anything from him.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
minwafor:
Thought I was d only one whoz been mailing Ifeoluwa since like 4eva nw with no response. I don even 4get say dis recruitment process dey grin
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by yujaywiz(m): 12:20am On Mar 24, 2015
minwafor:

I heard that Ifeoluwa and Tomi are no longer in HR. Its like its just Chika...and maybe new staff. According to popular testimonies, Chika isn't...nice. God knows I ain't calling her.

Am just pissed that they would make promises and fail. Its so not cool.

If you can sha....jus call her and hear what she would say.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by yujaywiz(m): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2015
Those that got into training school Jan 2015, how has it been so far? Dream come true?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Obachem(m): 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
yujaywiz:

when exactly did u do ur final interview? Cause I got in contact with Chika and said I should be calm that they'll get back to us. Since Feb 18 dat I did my final interview.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by yujaywiz(m): 9:17am On Mar 28, 2015
Glyhood:

send ur emails to Ifeoluwa.
btw which email address did u send it to. send it directly to him and also send a blank reply to the auto response u will receive. For now, don't send ur mails to recruitment@accessbankplc.com

I have actually been able to get Ife on the phone. I called him december and january. Same story. "We are working on it. We would get back to you." Considering how "stingy" banks are, I strongly believe they aren't going to pay nothing.

By the way, did he reply your mails?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by yujaywiz(m): 9:23am On Mar 28, 2015
Obachem:
when exactly did u do ur final interview? Cause I got in contact with Chika and said I should be calm that they'll get back to us. Since Feb 18 dat I did my final interview.

I did my final interview Dec 13th, 2014. Called Ife same Dec and Jan dis year. Same story. "They are trying to round up with all recruitments so that they would pay us all at once. I should be patient. They would get back to us."

When I consider the millions of naira they have to pay, I seriously doubt they will.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Obachem(m): 8:51am On May 05, 2015
Helloooooo peeps..bring dis thread back to life even tho d recruitment process seems dead, let's keep it alive in a way here. Plsssss undecided

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by saytolz(f): 9:36am On May 05, 2015
Obachem:
Helloooooo peeps..bring dis thread back to life even tho d recruitment process seems dead, let's keep it alive in a way here. Plsssss undecided

Hi, what stage are you in atm?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Obachem(m): 10:03am On May 05, 2015
saytolz:

Hi, what stage are you in atm?
atm? well I've done my final interview since Feb. U?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by saytolz(f): 10:27am On May 05, 2015
Obachem:
atm? well I've done my final interview since Feb. U?

Did it last month. Chilling for the next sstage
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Obachem(m): 1:12pm On May 06, 2015
saytolz:

Did it last month. Chilling for the next sstage
next stage? U mean looking for ur 2million abi smiley
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by tobytoks: 11:58am On May 11, 2015
Medicals done...

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Obachem(m): 5:05pm On May 11, 2015
tobytoks:
Medicals done...
for real? Nice. When did you do your interview pls?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by tobytoks: 4:01pm On May 12, 2015
Obachem:
for real? Nice. When did you do your interview pls?
March 24
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by blesseenE: 4:42pm On May 12, 2015
pals apply for Stanbic IBTC Grauate Trainee here www.nairaland.com/2309949/stanbic-ibtc-bank-fresh-graduate
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 6:07am On May 14, 2015
Pls peeps, i need access bank aptitude test practice questions ASAP. my test is tomorow, kindly forward it to tewogbadetunde@gmail.com THANKS
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by saytolz(f): 10:14am On May 14, 2015
tobytoks:
Medicals done...

Sup, have they reached out to you after the medicals? Just did mine yesterday, I believe we might be resuming at the same time
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by tobytoks: 9:39am On May 15, 2015
saytolz:

Sup, have they reached out to you after the medicals? Just did mine yesterday, I believe we might be resuming at the same time

Yh to get my documents ready and all
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 19, 2015
i got a mail from access over a month ago that i was succesful with the aptitude test and i would be advised on the date for panel interview 'soon'.. its been over a month now, still no word.. please advice cry cry cry
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by saytolz(f): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
Bankoleokeke:
i got a mail from access over a month ago that i was succesful with the aptitude test and i would be advised on the date for panel interview 'soon'.. its been over a month now, still no word.. please advice cry cry cry

Don't worry. As long as you've been notified of your success, they will call you.......... eventually. You gon' have to get used to the delays, so find something to do and prepare for your interviews. Success!!!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 20, 2015
Thanks so much, atleast I'm calm now. Was worried before, even called chika, she was giving attitude, like "ehn when it's time ul get called na" Lool .. How long dd ur process take, like from test to panel interview, then what next
saytolz:

Don't worry. As long as you've been notified of your success, they will call you.......... eventually. You gon' have to get used to the delays, so find something to do and prepare for your interviews. Success!!!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by saytolz(f): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2015
Bankoleokeke:
Thanks so much, atleast I'm calm now. Was worried before, even called chika, she was giving attitude, like "ehn when it's time ul get called na" Lool .. How long dd ur process take, like from test to panel interview, then what next

Lol, there ain't no fixed time for access recruitment process. It took some peeps less than two months, but mine has been 7 months now, and counting (did my test Nov. cool and now waiting for TS.
Panel; 18th Dec, one on one, can't remember, Group head, HR; 9th April grin grin grin. So, you see?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.