Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (898690 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chris889: 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
D whole test stages were good.....for d HR interview , jst be calm and confident
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mlegend(m): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
Chris889:
Jst dress smart........ and look presentable
tanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Banjousman(m): 12:57am On Apr 05, 2016
Please bro we all know u have done urs can u please share with us how the whole test and interview went.... And the type of question asked
Chris889:
D whole test stages were good.....for d HR interview , jst be calm and confident
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by haby2009: 6:14am On Apr 05, 2016
Dharniel:

sent...

Bro pls kimdly forward to koded17@yahoo.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by sisichels(f): 10:40am On Apr 05, 2016
please how do I get to access bank headquarters at danmole street V/I . I have to be there tomorrow. I will be going from lawanson.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by sisichels(f): 11:19am On Apr 05, 2016
please some one should reply
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by impeccablerose: 11:31am On Apr 05, 2016
sisichels:
please some one should reply

Hi, i don't really know where Lawanson is. But if you can find your way to Victoria Island (Ahmadu Bello Way), alight at Bonny Camp. Walk down or take a keke to Federal Palace Hotel. On the other side of the road, try to locate Adeola Odeku street. You should get a bike or keke from there to Danmole (Access Bank).
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by sugarygee(f): 11:53am On Apr 05, 2016
Hello Mr Dharniel, pls kindly send me the access bank past questions too. missmira4real@gmail.com. Thanks. I'm expecting it.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by chrisadigwe: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
Chris889:
Wow... Jst got a success mail for the whole tests written today..... Up next stage 2 Panel interview

Chris, how was the success mail they sent u like, if possible can u post it here abeg.........................................................................
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by tinch(m): 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
PLEASE HOUSE I JUST DISCOVERED MY SECODARY SCHOOL TEACHER MISTAKENLY ADDED A YEAR TO MY BIRTH YEAR AND NOW AM ABOVE 24 YEARS. THOSE WHO WERE RECENTLY INTERVIEWED, CAN I GET AN AFFIDAVIT FOR THE WRONG DATE? WILL THEY ALLOW IT? cry cry
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by brisingr187: 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
just got mail for panel interview for 11am Thank God. who's with me
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by killer50: 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
Good day all. For those who have taken the test, please can you let us know how the test went. The stages, the types of questions asked, interview format etc. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Also please send me the past questions

richkid_nonso@yahoo.com.

Thank you.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by killer50: 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dharniel:

email?

Please send to me too.

richkid_nonso@yahoo.com

Thank you
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dharniel:

sent...

If there are past questions, kindly forward them to me too please. anne.ojumu@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ermycrin(m): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
@ dharniel... can u forward some materials to ermycrin@hotmail.com thanks in anticipation.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by brisingr187: 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
killer50:
Good day all. For those who have taken the test, please can you let us know how the test went. The stages, the types of questions asked, interview format etc. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Also please send me the past questions

richkid_nonso@yahoo.com.

Thank you.
the test verbal 50questions 45mins lots of synonyms and antonyms numerical 50questions 1hr. you see your answer immediately you submit. the pass mark is 50 for section. so if someone gets 100 in maths and 48 in verbal its still a fail. along with the past questions try and open gmat too. After that we had essay writing and a questionnaire of 10 questions. there are different types like jamb. my essay topic was why do I want to work in access bank, during my interview I was asked to introduce myself, a lot was asked on my family background what my parents and siblings do. I was asked the key things my parents thought their children, also asked the meaning of my surname, was asked why do I want to work in a bank and why access bank. this part was easy because I just finished writing an essay on it. basically baba God was in control.

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Edutex: 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
paranorman:
hi.. Please, can you kindly mail me the practice questions, can you?
f
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Edutex: 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
Good day bros, Pls I was invited for aptitude test in Access bank coming Friday, Pls I need your help on the right materials, past questions/answers. Pls email me asogwachinedu@gmail.com, it's urgent Pls help
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Raey2919(m): 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
Did anybody in port harcourt get invite for the assessment day?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chris889: 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hi xxxxxxxxxxc,

This is to inform you that you were successful in The Access Bank Interview Assessment.

The next stage is The Panel Interview. Please see details below:

Date: Wednesday 6th April, 2016

Time: 9 AM

Venue: Access Bank Head Office (Plot 999c, Danmole Street, Off Idejo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos)

Please note that LATENESS is completely unacceptable for this interview.

Best Regards,

The Access Bank Recruitment Team

Olasunkanmi Adebimpe Osoba{S}
miss
HUMAN RESOURCES~2nd Floor Right Wing
PLOT 999C DANMOLE STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND,LAGOS
Victoria Island,
Ext: 2443
M 07026142203
www.accessbankplc.com

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by christynonii: 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
brisingr187:

the test verbal 50questions 45mins lots of synonyms and antonyms numerical 50questions 1hr. you see your answer immediately you submit. the pass mark is 50 for section. so if someone gets 100 in maths and 48 in verbal its still a fail. along with the past questions try and open gmat too. After that we had essay writing and a questionnaire of 10 questions. there are different types like jamb. my essay topic was why do I want to work in access bank, during my interview I was asked to introduce myself, a lot was asked on my family background what my parents and siblings do. I was asked the key things my parents thought their children, also asked the meaning of my surname, was asked why do I want to work in a bank and why access bank. this part was easy because I just finished writing an essay on it. basically baba God was in control.

Thanks xo much

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chigern: 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
tinch:

I havent received any mail to that effect. I was told within two business days. Am worried

Check you spam (or junk) mail dear...I was lucky to have checked mine yesterday night just to discover that I had been scheduled for the accessment day today.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Tobeychi(m): 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
Yet to receive any mail from access bank ooo... Any1 with me #scared
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Tobeychi(m): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
Yet to receive any mail from access bank regarding the ongoing Aptitude test... Any1 with me #scared
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by divalindiway(f): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
Tobeychi:
Yet to receive any mail from access bank regarding the ongoing Aptitude test... Any1 with me #scared

Me too but I chose Kaduna as location
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by rabluk(f): 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dharniel:

sent, y'all should check your mail...
pls help. Rabiatakinwale@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by rabluk(f): 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
Chigern:

Check you spam (or junk) mail dear...I was lucky to have checked my yesterday night just to discover that I had been scheduled for the accessment day today.
how was it. Kindly outline hw each part n session went
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Tobeychi(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
divalindiway:

Me too but I chose Kaduna as
Mine was Lagos. Still hopeful plus no one said anything about abstract questions
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by tinch(m): 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
Chigern:

Check you spam (or junk) mail dear...I was lucky to have checked my yesterday night just to discover that I had been scheduled for the accessment day today.

Thanks bro...wil keep checking. PH tins
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Elhomoj(m): 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
I have two strong words for those that got no mails from Access bank ( I'm part of this set)- MOVE ON!

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
Pls is did assessment in batches?
I ve not even bin shortlisted for first test
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by christynonii: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
Elhomoj:
I have two strong words for those that got no mails from Access bank ( I'm part of this set)- MOVE ON!

given up already

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.