Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (898835 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by divalindiway(f): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
christynonii:

given up already

Woaw do u give up that easily? Seems the test is in batches...well as for me am still hopeful since nobody who chose Kaduna has gotten any mail yet.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Elhomoj(m): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
Of course not, Christynonni. I don't just want people to feel like the world has ended if it ends the unfavourable way. Mind you, I'm preparing harder than ever.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Experienx(m): 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
brisingr187:
just got mail for panel interview for 11am Thank God. who's with me

Brother, please have you finished service? Because all of us that are still serving have not been contacted for the test.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chigern: 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
rabluk:
how was it. Kindly outline hw each part n session went

It was okay...you will be briefed first about the company and questions will be entertained. Then, you will go for your aptitude test (quantitative and verbal) using an Ipad or a samsung tab. No calculator or phone is allowed. Someone was dismissed from the hall because he tried to be smart on the calculator ish. You are expected to get atleast an average of 50 in both aptitude test before proceeding to the next stage. If you get below a 50 in any, you will be leaving the premises even if you aced the other. Then, you will be asked to submit a copy of your CV, birthday cert, Degree cert, NYSC cert, and two copies of your recent passport photograph. After that you will be asked to write an essay and answer some questionnaires. Then, you will have an interview with a member of the HR of the bank! The guy I had mine with, was really cool. The best I have had in any interview. After this, you will be asked to take a psychometric (personality test) using the tab or Ipad. You should get a feedback that same day, at night

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Egohunter: 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
Elhomoj:
Of course not, Christynonni. I don't just want people to feel like the world has ended if it ends the unfavourable way. Mind you, I'm preparing harder than ever.
moving on is good but u will still be contacted , I tried to reschedule and was told I will wait till June...meaning there will be another batch of assessment around then
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by opek: 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
Good evening guys,
Please I need someone to help me with past questions for the aptitude test. My email address is ajayipym@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by jfash93(f): 12:02am On Apr 06, 2016
tinch:

I havent received any mail to that effect. I was told within two business days. Am worried
I haven't received any message also n I was told within 10 days, I received the mail mar16
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by jfash93(f): 12:07am On Apr 06, 2016
Dharniel:

sent...
kindly send to jokefashanu@gmail.com Tnk you and God bless you
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by christynonii: 3:07am On Apr 06, 2016
divalindiway:

Woaw do u give up that easily? Seems the test is in batches...well as for me am still hopeful since nobody who chose Kaduna has gotten any mail yet.

wasn't referring to my self,was the quoting d guy...chose lag nd I reg late xo I guess my test Wil come up later.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by christynonii: 3:10am On Apr 06, 2016
Chigern:

It was okay...you will be briefed first about the company and questions will be entertained. Then, you will go for your aptitude test (quantitative and verbal) using an Ipad or a samsung tab. No calculator or phone is allowed. Someone was dismissed from the hall because he tried to be smart on the calculator ish. You are expected to get atleast an average of 50 in both aptitude test before proceeding to the next stage. If you get below a 50 in any, you will be leaving the premises even if you aced the other. Then, you will be asked to submit a copy of your CV, birthday cert, Degree cert, NYSC cert, and two copies of your recent passport photograph. After that you will be asked to write an essay and answer some questionnaires. Then, you will have an interview with a member of the HR of the bank! The guy I had mine with, was really cool. The best I have had in any interview. After this, you will be asked to take a psychometric (personality test) using the tab or Ipad. You should get a feedback that same day, at night

thanks for dat,was waec cert not checked
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by christynonii: 3:12am On Apr 06, 2016
Experienx:

Brother, please have you finished service? Because all of us that are still serving have not been contacted for the test.

bro aw do U know dat? a friend of mine went for the test yesterday nd he is still 'serving'
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by akoweanoghena(m): 5:26am On Apr 06, 2016
Plz I need the past questions for access bank aptitude test. Pleased help. My mail is akoweanoghena@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by akoweanoghena(m): 5:52am On Apr 06, 2016
Chigern:

How are the questions like in the verbal session..... That's is my only fear
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by akoweanoghena(m): 5:57am On Apr 06, 2016
brisingr187:

the test verbal 50questions 45mins lots of synonyms and antonyms numerical 50questions 1hr. you see your answer immediately you submit. the pass mark is 50 for section. so if someone gets 100 in maths and 48 in verbal its still a fail. along with the past questions try and open gmat too. After that we had essay writing and a questionnaire of 10 questions. there are different types like jamb. my essay topic was why do I want to work in access bank, during my interview I was asked to introduce myself, a lot was asked on my family background what my parents and siblings do. I was asked the key things my parents thought their children, also asked the meaning of my surname, was asked why do I want to work in a bank and why access bank. this part was easy because I just finished writing an essay on it. basically baba God was in control.

How was the verbal questions like.... Plz ineed the format plsssss. That's is my fear
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by akoweanoghena(m): 6:01am On Apr 06, 2016
Plsssss I need an advice... I misplaced all my Id cards. The only form of Id I have is the slip Nimc gave me when I was registering for national Id
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by vocalprince(m): 6:27am On Apr 06, 2016
Mr. Dharniel please and please help me with the past question. Thanks. onyeprince32@yahoo.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by opek: 7:34am On Apr 06, 2016
jfash93:
kindly send to jokefashanu@gmail.com Tnk you and God bless you
Good morning,
Thanks for helping out with the past questions. I received your mail but it has no attachment. Kindly help me resend please. ajayipym@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chigern: 8:14am On Apr 06, 2016
jfash93:
I haven't received any message also n I was told within 10 days, I received the mail mar16

Check your junk (spam) mail folder dear...saw the invite there, fortunately, a night to the day of my aptitude test
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chigern: 8:20am On Apr 06, 2016
akoweanoghena:

How are the questions like in the verbal session..... That's is my only fear

For me, I found the verbal okay...although, some persons found it a little bit challenging! There will be questions on synonyms and antonymns. You will be asked the fill in the gap sort of questions. Choose one which doesn't belong to the group. Sentence correction. True or false question....just be calm, you should do okay....there will be easy questions...you only need to get 50, that is, 25 questions right! But attempt all....no negative marking.....as for the question on your ID, go with the one you have! That will serve. Success bro!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by akoweanoghena(m): 8:43am On Apr 06, 2016
Has anyone receive a mail for Benin venue
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by usm537: 8:43am On Apr 06, 2016
Chigern:

For me, I found the verbal okay...although, some persons found it a little bit challenging! There will be questions on synonyms and antonymns. You will be asked the fill in the gap sort of questions. Choose one which doesn't belong to the group. Sentence correction. True or false question....just be calm, you should do okay....there will be easy questions...you only need to get 50, that is, 25 questions right! But attempt all....no negative marking.....as for the question on your ID, go with the one you have! That will serve. Success bro!

Please How long is the Essay
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chigern: 8:47am On Apr 06, 2016
usm537:

Please How long is the Essay

500 words...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by akoweanoghena(m): 8:51am On Apr 06, 2016
Chigern:

Thanks bro.....

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by orpeyeahmee: 9:35am On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by killer50: 10:06am On Apr 06, 2016
brisingr187:

the test verbal 50questions 45mins lots of synonyms and antonyms numerical 50questions 1hr. you see your answer immediately you submit. the pass mark is 50 for section. so if someone gets 100 in maths and 48 in verbal its still a fail. along with the past questions try and open gmat too. After that we had essay writing and a questionnaire of 10 questions. there are different types like jamb. my essay topic was why do I want to work in access bank, during my interview I was asked to introduce myself, a lot was asked on my family background what my parents and siblings do. I was asked the key things my parents thought their children, also asked the meaning of my surname, was asked why do I want to work in a bank and why access bank. this part was easy because I just finished writing an essay on it. basically baba God was in control.

Thank you so much. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Stevostical(m): 10:23am On Apr 06, 2016
Funny how I got their mail this morning immediately after I just finished telling my friend that I am yet to get their mail and 10 days is up, anyway congrats to those in the second stage already, please my test is 7:45am to 4pm, don't know how possible it is to meet up with time, Monday 11th of April, who is in the same shoe with me, by the way, kaka22 I want to be like you and Excellergroup when I grow up ooo, all this job invite na una ooo. And are we really going to stay that long for the test?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 06, 2016
Pls, I also need the past questions. Pls send to goodmother165@yahoo.com

Thanks

Cc: Dharniel kiss
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ladokuntlad(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2016
Experienx:

Was sent an invitation via email to come april4(dis monday) @lagos.

But am currently serving at plateau so i had to decline and requested for a reschedule which i avnt got a response since den.

So annoying
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mlegend(m): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
ladokuntlad:

Was sent an invitation via email to come april4(dis monday) @lagos.

But am currently serving at plateau so i had to decline and requested for a reschedule which i avnt got a response since den.

So annoying
i did d same thing o dey no answer me too. serving in sokoto state had to still go for the test in lagos..did mine yesterday
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mlegend(m): 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
pls has anyone gotten success mail and wrote the test yesterday (tuesday)?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Oriafo123: 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
Chigern:

Hello, please did the past question help you ace the aptitude test
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by kecy19(m): 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.