Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (897356 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
temmiethy:
av got d finals on the 29th
Pls wat did u use to prepare for the test stage? Kindly send to
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
sholanke2:

Please can you remember the date you had panel interview? Was it Wednesday, 20th April?
Pls what did u use to prepare for the test....ways calculator allowed for d maths.....wat kind of questions came out for d English?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chrisjane(f): 12:11am On Apr 26, 2016
AlexisM16:
Past questions needed o
My test holds on Thursday in Enugu
Send to alexmax781@gmail.com
Thanks
Same here.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 26, 2016
Chrisjane:

Same here.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by temmiethy: 8:08am On Apr 26, 2016
@molibediumss,tho i got d pq dt was sent on ds thread buh it wasnt useful for d Access bank test,i will advice u practice wit gmat coz d ques was basically averages n percentages....d english was d normal synonyms,complete d sentence n stuffs like dt.n d psychometrics u nid nt worry abt it,its d easiest sef,u jst nid to select sum attributes abt urself.dn d essay,mine was 'why access bank'...dn u meet wit an hr person for d interview..mind u,u cant proceed to d nxt stage if u dnt av 50% in both d eng n maths.best of luck

@aphezy,awaitin ur response o.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by jmenex: 8:43am On Apr 26, 2016
temmiethy:
@molibediumss,tho i got d pq dt was sent on ds thread buh it wasnt useful for d Access bank test,i will advice u practice wit gmat coz d ques was basically averages n percentages....d english was d normal synonyms,complete d sentence n stuffs like dt.n d psychometrics u nid nt worry abt it,its d easiest sef,u jst nid to select sum attributes abt urself.dn d essay,mine was 'why access bank'...dn u meet wit an hr person for d interview..mind u,u cant proceed to d nxt stage if u dnt av 50% in both d eng n maths.best of luck

@aphezy,awaitin ur response o.

please was calculator allowed.
nd aw many questions for the test.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by apheyz(m): 9:13am On Apr 26, 2016
temmiethy:
@Mergic,pls wat were d questions asked at d final interview u went for on d 22nd? how did it go?

it was with the head of HR, it was barely up to a minute. She was too direct, she wanted straight forward answers, why did I study engineering? what is my dream job?, my strenghts and thats all..

uptill now, I avnt gotten any feedback!!

no success mail, no regret mail, no nothing!!!!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by temmiethy: 9:33am On Apr 26, 2016
@aphezy, am really grateful,10ks....dnt wori d success mail is comin in soon by d grace of God...

for dose askin,no calculator allowed n d ques r 50/50.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by MipoT: 10:50am On Apr 26, 2016
You people should pls help with quantitative and verbal past questions that relate more with wat we are expecting as I HV studied many even GMAT but at Skye bank exam it was diff.

I don't want same problem o.. Someone should pls forward this to my mail... faluyiopemi2@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mergic(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2016
SimplyFrank:

Sup bro.... Seems u just recently had ur finals... How d it go... What was d atmosphere / questions like??... Hope it went well.

Yeah it Did....it was just a short chat with the head of HR....got a success mail yesterday for the final activity..

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by SimplyFrank(m): 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mergic:

Yeah it Did....it was just a short chat with the head of HR....got a success mail yesterday for the final activity..
Congrats bro.... Hustle paying off.... Could u throw more light towards d chat... What basic questions were u asked?... Congrats once again.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by temmiethy: 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
@Mergic,congrats o....plz waz d short chat abt,as in wat did she ask u
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by kaka22(m): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
For those that chose Ibadan as their preferred test location, they are sending test invite for may 12. cool
Cc. Kookny
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by onyebig1(m): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
please guys am afraid of going for the test on thursday because of age falsification (1990-1992) . Abeg those that has written , how did they take uncorresponding date of birth issue?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mazgidi(m): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
For those of who wrote yesterday in lagos and aldo did the interview, has anybody been contacted for the next stage?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mazgidi(m): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
For those of who wrote yesterday in lagos and also did the interview, has anybody been contacted for the next stage? (Panel Interview)
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mergic(m): 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
temmiethy:
@Mergic,congrats o....plz waz d short chat abt,as in wat did she ask u

Just 3 questions viz:
Why did you study Engineering?
Why do you want to work in a bank considering your engineering background??
Final question was tell me one of your key strengths..
I think confidence is key to ace the interview & remember to ask at least a question.. Good luck!!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Elhomoj(m): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mazgidi, I did the test and had the interview yesterday, but nothing yet. By the way, what time was yours yesterday? I did mine around 11am. Pls, where is Bolutife, the guy who met another guy called Seun yesterday
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Elhomoj(m): 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
Once again, if you had your test and interview yesterday and have been contacted for the panel interview, pls, let us know.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mazgidi(m): 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
Elhomoj:
Mazgidi, I did the test and had the interview yesterday, but nothing yet. By the way, what time was yours yesterday? I did mine around 11am. Pls, where is Bolutife, the guy who met another guy called Seun yesterday
I was equally scheduled for 11:30am. My interview was pretty late coz i was almost d last to be interviewed. I left there around 9:45pm. I was told we will be contacted today. So im still hopeful. Although my age might be a deterrent, but im still hopeful
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Ardayboi(m): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
Please house, is there anyone who did their final interview on the 21st of april here who has gotten a reply? Cos im yet to get o
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Kookny(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
kaka22:
For those that chose Ibadan as their preferred test location, they are sending test invite for may 12. cool
Cc. Ko.okny

Okay bro. Wish you success
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by christynonii: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Elhomoj:
Once again, if you had your test and interview yesterday and have been contacted for the panel interview, pls, let us know.
finally u got an invite,hnmmm I Neva get o
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Afrika011: 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hmmmmm. Ibadan invite @ last .the wait was long sha.

Please, pple that have gone true the test;

I'm invited for the assessment on a Friday. If u write on a Friday for instance, and ure through to the next stage (panel) .when are u most likely gonna be invited for the panel interview. I need this info like seriously . thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by kaka22(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
Kookny:

Okay bro. Wish you success
Gist me on what to expect. What stage are you now?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Elhomoj(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
Christynonni dearie, relax. It really is in batches. You applied late. Expect an invite soon.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Elhomoj(m): 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
E be lyk say dis English thing no dey help. Abeg, na who write test n do interview yesterday for Yaba, Lagos wey dey don call for Panel interview Abeg, dis info dey important to my ministry o!!!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by dharyor1234(f): 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
kaka22:
Cc. Kookny
[color=#000099

After almost a month, i got an invite for 13th May ( Ibadan Centre)
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by dharyor1234(f): 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
Please nairalanders, is the 2millon agreement bond as well as bringing in customers with not less than two million balance TRUE?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by kaka22(m): 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
dharyor1234:
[color=#000099

After almost a month, i got an invite for 13th May ( Ibadan Centre)
That's good to hear Dayo... Wish you success in your test.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by solomonray(m): 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
Please can anyone help me with a copy of the past question. My mail is akinmedilab@yahoo.co.uk . Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Afrika011: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hmmmmm. Ibadan invite @ last .the wait was long sha.

Please, pple that have gone true the test;

I'm invited for the assessment on a Friday. If u write on a Friday for instance, and ure through to the next stage (panel) .when are u most likely gonna be invited for the panel interview. I need this info like seriously . thanks..

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.