Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Please What Are The Requirements For Masters Programme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please What Are The Requirements For Masters Programme (650 Views)

Abu Admission Requirements For All Courses / University Of Ibadan Masters Programme / Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please What Are The Requirements For Masters Programme by Phoenixfrank(m): 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
I have been making some inquiries on the requirements for a Masters programme. Some people say ur GP must be above 3.5 and other will say 3.0, coupled with a few other things y'know degree...
Pls anybody with a reliable information about this should help me out. Thx
Re: Please What Are The Requirements For Masters Programme by Gboliwe: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
It varies per school and faculty. Go to your school of choice and make inquiries
Phoenixfrank:
I have been making some inquiries on the requirements for a Masters programme. Some people say ur GP must be above 3.5 and other will say 3.0, coupled with a few other things y'know degree...
Pls anybody with a reliable information about this should help me out. Thx
It varies per school and faculty. Go to your school of choice and make inquiries
Re: Please What Are The Requirements For Masters Programme by Phoenixfrank(m): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
Gboliwe:
It varies per school and faculty. Go to your school of choice and make inquiriesIt varies per school and faculty. Go to your school of choice and make inquiries
Alright thanks. But do u have any idea about the general gp requirement, except it ain't general. thanks though

(1) (Reply)

AAUA Admission List 2014/2015 Available On School Site / Futo Academic Calender 2014/15 / Lessons 4rm Mosquito

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.