Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan (2142 Views)

Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers / Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka / You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by ahmed486: 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
In what seemed like a speech prepared to incite Rivers State youths against President Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Chibuike Amaechi urged youths in the state to vote out the President in 2015.

He pointed out that it has become necessary for Rivers people to vote against President Jonathan because of the hatred he has shown against people of the state.

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/741-let-s-vote-jonathan-out-in-2015-amaechi

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by Bugatie(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
ahmed486:
In what seemed like a speech prepared to incite Rivers State youths against President Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Chibuike Amaechi urged youths in the state to vote out the President in 2015.

He pointed out that it has become necessary for Rivers people to vote against President Jonathan because of the hatred he has shown against people of the state.

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/741-let-s-vote-jonathan-out-in-2015-amaechi

Amaechi and his noise disgusts me!
He has no moral right to open that mouth of his and spew any trash against anyone. A drive around most of the roads in PH will only force you to ask what he does with all the funds accruing to the state,both federal and internally generated.
Let Amaechi like it or not, GEJ will surely contest and win the 2015 election....by then, he may choose to die or commit suicide!
Clown

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
The problem with Nigeria didn't start when GEJ stepped into Aso rock, all naija politicians are the same

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by talktimi(m): 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
Amaechi is just a useless girl

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by jchima14: 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
talktimi:
Amaechi is just a useless girl
lol grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by size38: 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
There is nothing like incite here. we all see for ourselves that GEJ has failed. We read and listen to news everyday. We have been expecting yet, sees nothing coming out from GEJ's govt and the PDP. We have been promised "vision" 2000, Vision this and Vision that. From there to 7 point Agenda. Up till now not even one of those 7 point Agenda have we seen. Today, they are talking about Transformation Agenda and fresh Air. Not one single sector of our economy has been transformed. Not to talk about fresh Air that has been polluted and filled with poison and corrupt

11 Likes

Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by chamboy(m): 12:11am On Oct 25, 2014
size38:
There is nothing like incite here. we all see for ourselves that GEJ has failed. We read and listen to news everyday. We have been expecting yet, sees nothing coming out from GEJ's govt and the PDP. We have been promised "vision" 2000, Vision this and Vision that. From there to 7 point Agenda. Up till now not even one of those 7 point Agenda have we seen. Today, they are talking about Transformation Agenda and fresh Air. Not one single sector of our economy has been transformed. Not to talk about fresh Air that has been polluted and filled with poison and corrupt
I wonder how Transformation can b successful without dealing with d major setback in naija
Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by jaytee01(m): 12:39am On Oct 25, 2014
size38:
Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:05am On Oct 25, 2014
Let the game for the race for power begins.

Want to start making money on agribusiness,then you need good knowledge to succeed.
check my articles on how to create wealth in this business and you will.be glad you did.
Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by texazzpete(m): 1:08am On Oct 25, 2014
Bugatie:

Amaechi and his noise disgusts me!
He has no moral right to open that mouth of his and spew any trash against anyone. A drive around most of the roads in PH will only force you to ask what he does with all the funds accruing to the state,both federal and internally generated.
Let Amaechi like it or not, GEJ will surely contest and win the 2015 election....by then, he may choose to die or commit suicide!
Clown

The way some of you clowns talk, one would think you want Nigeria to remain a one-party state.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by Bugatie(m): 3:22am On Oct 25, 2014
texazzpete:

The way some of you clowns talk, one would think you want Nigeria to remain a one-party state.
And can you pls tell me the difference bw the two major parties you have. What we have are politicians jumping from one party to another to serve their selfish interest.
My problem is with a governor who started so well in his first tenure and somehow allowed himself to be derailed by praise singers and opportunists who made him believe he's a superstar.
My problem is with a governor whose only news line is Jonathan and PDP as if those are his daily nightmare experiences.
My problem is with a governor who single handedly removed an elected council chairman and yet shouts of persecution by the president.!

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by Demdem(m): 5:55am On Oct 25, 2014
Bugatie:

And can you pls tell me the difference bw the two major parties you have. What we have are politicians jumping from one party to another to serve their selfish interest.
My problem is with a governor who started so well in his first tenure and somehow allowed himself to be derailed by praise singers and opportunists who made him believe he's a superstar.
My problem is with a governor whose only news line is Jonathan and PDP as if those are his daily nightmare experiences.
My problem is with a governor who single handedly removed an elected council chairman and yet shouts of persecution by the president.!

Hmmmm, u sound like wike supporter. Kindly deny if not. grin
Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by Gariki: 5:58am On Oct 25, 2014
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.instansound Before then get ur music uploaded or download any how u want naija soundcloud version here www.instansound.com
Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by Bugatie(m): 6:02am On Oct 25, 2014
Demdem:

Hmmmm, u sound like wike supporter. Kindly deny if not. grin
Am not sir, have you been to PH lately and can you deny the statements above on Amaechi?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by Demdem(m): 11:37am On Oct 25, 2014
Bugatie:

Am not sir, have you been to PH lately and can you deny the statements above on Amaechi?
[b]
I don't need to. I am based in Ph.
It's true that his first tenure supercedes the second so far but a lot of reasons can be given for this chief among which is the reduction in revenue for years now. Besides, unfortunately this is the norm for second term governors. Even in akwa ibom, Akpabio has stopped working despite still being given the largest allocations.
The reasons u gave for not liking amaechi to me is trivial considering what he has done for rivers.
Take it or leave it, he remains the best governor this state have ever seen in recent times.
One of the core reason why he seems to have lost support from many of his ikwerre folks is for stopping them from various extortion that port Harcourt was noted for before he became governor.
To them, their core source of income from illegally extorting citizens of their money during property development is taken away. Thelse are the core people desiring and supporting wike. God forbid Port Harcourt going back to Egypt.
Amaechi is no saints, he surely has one or two issues however his being governor is a blessing for Rivers. [/b]

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by Bugatie(m): 11:42am On Oct 25, 2014
Demdem:

[b]
I don't need to. I am based in Ph.
It's true that his first tenure supercedes the second so far but a lot of reasons can be given for this chief among which is the reduction in revenue for years now. Besides, unfortunately this is the norm for second term governors. Even in akwa ibom, Akpabio has stopped working despite still being given the largest allocations.
The reasons u gave for not liking amaechi to me is trivial considering what he has done for rivers.
Take it or leave it, he remains the best governor this state have ever seen in recent times.
One of the core reason why he seems to have lost support from many of his ikwerre folks is for stopping them from various extortion that port Harcourt was noted for before he became governor.
To them, their core source of income from illegally extorting citizens of their money during property development is taken away. Thelse are the core people desiring and supporting wike. God forbid Port Harcourt going back to Egypt.
Amaechi is no saints, he surely has one or two issues however his being governor is a blessing for Rivers. [/b]
Spare a minute and listen to Amaechi on Channels TV now and see how much he has lost focus...said nothing but Jonathan this and PDP that

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by Itulah(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2014
size38:

You are blind, obviously blind. You are one of the critics... I gat poem for you below; titled "Critics will always forget"

...............Critic will always forget............

They keep telling us how clueless GEJ is but they forgot to tell us how rapid Nigeria has developed over the years despite the insecurity that looms the Nation.
These group, also forgot to tell us about the over 130 special schools built specially for those abandoned kids in the North which they tagged "Almajiris".
They forget that, I as a person never saw a train in motion in Northern Nigeria during the previous administrations until GEJ made it possible.
They also forgot to tell us that GEJ has built over 9 new Federal Universities in Nigeria out of which, 6 of them are in the North.
They forgot telling us that Agriculture was completely looked down upon and people tend to view it as a job for the poor until GEJ turns it to a Gold Mine.
These critics also forgot to tell us that, Akwa Ibom was once unheard of until GEJ and Godswill Akpabio came on board.
Critics will always fails to mention how our Local and International Airports were in deplorable conditions until GEJ completely have them remodel to world class standard.

God bless you all sincere advocate for good Governance in Nigeria.
God Bless you Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR
God Bless Nigeria
And May God continue to fight for your battle.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by Demdem(m): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2014
Bugatie:

Spare a minute and listen to Amaechi on Channels TV now and see how much he has lost focus...said nothing but Jonathan this and PDP that

He is talking sense. If Jonathan isn't sitting on their allocation, he would have been mentioned less. Besides, he is in an opposition party. Part of his duties is to criticise the useless govt at the center. It's in order.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by Bugatie(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2014
Demdem:

He is talking sense. If Jonathan isn't sitting on their allocation, he would have been mentioned less. Besides, he is in an opposition party. Part of his duties is to criticise the useless govt at the center. It's in order.
All I am seeing is an unpaid advert for Jonathan!

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by ratiken(m): 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
Let me ask.... By whose standard is it worse off?, yours?, APCs?

By IMF and World Banks, we are better off, by every available economic indices.... We are progressing. My roads are better, my power supply is better, agriculture is better, infrastructures are better, railways are better, our elections are free and fair, we have battled ebola to a stand still, we are battling bokoharam despite the distractions and oppositions, I am hopeful about the FG housing loan I applied for which has been approved (this was advertized nationwide), opposition now has a voice, there is freedom of information that allowed us abuse the presidency, farmers including my friends make humongous amounts of money from product exports....

So I ask you again, by whose standard are thing worse? COS BY MY STANDARD, this is the best it has gotten for us so far and as such GEJ should continue for another 10yrs until we find ourselves some common sense. Our 50yrs mess cannot be cleaned in 4yrs and its silly to expect immediate return on economic strides that this govt have achieved. However, enterprising minds are already benefiting from the fertile economic terrain.So my good friend, with all the politeness I can muster......just SHUT UP

size38:

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by Demdem(m): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
Bugatie:

All I am seeing is an unpaid advert for Jonathan!

For a lover of Jonathan and pdp member, it's not unexpected. Even in ur dreams, it's Jonathan till u kpeme. grin
Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by Bugatie(m): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
Demdem:

For a lover of Jonathan and pdp member, it's not unexpected. Even in ur dreams, it's Jonathan till u kpeme. grin
Easy guy! Nobody will kpeme yet, not you and not me....
You are hyperventilating already.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by Demdem(m): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
Bugatie:

Easy guy! Nobody will kpeme yet, not you and not me....
You are hyperventilating already.

Actually am not. Ur love for Jonathan has simply made u not to see how useless and miserable he is governance wise.
It's allowed though.
Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
Demdem:

Rivers state internal Revenue dwarf most states federal allocation not to mention when federal allocation is added to it.

Amaechi is a confirmed loudmouth no doubt he outperformed his predecessor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by Demdem(m): 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
SeaGold:

Rivers state internal Revenue dwarf most states federal allocation not to mention when federal allocation is added to it.

Amaechi is a confirmed loudmouth no doubt he outperformed his predecessor.

Even at that akwa ibom still have more money to play with than rivers. Am happy u accept the fact that he is surely the best rivers governor in recent times.
I can live with that.
Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
Demdem:

Even at that akwa ibom still have more money to play with than rivers. Am happy u accept the fact that he is surely the best rivers governor in recent times.
I can live with that.

Akwaibom is no way near Rivers State. Like I said Add Rivers IGR and allocation and you have a Mini Federal Government in league with Lagos.

Akwaibom survives on federal allocations and you can't take the quality of jobs done by Akpabio who uses international construction companies to Amaechi who uses local contractors and politicians

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
Demdem:

I can live with that.

Akwaibom is no way near Rivers State. Like I said Add Rivers IGR and allocation and you have a Mini Federal Government in league with Lagos.

Akwaibom survives on federal allocations and you can't take the quality of jobs done by Akpabio who uses international construction companies to Amaechi who uses local contractors and politicians

I don't have issues with Amaechi as a person, my distaste is for APC.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by GODDYGEE91(m): 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
That is if the youths in rivers are as useless as Ameachi.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by Demdem(m): 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
SeaGold:

But rivers has far more responsibility than Akwaibom. She is also far more expensive to administer. By the time u take a look at the ratio, it's still totally inadequate. Even at that, he has done so well when compared to his predecessors.
Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
Demdem:

But rivers has far more responsibility than Akwaibom. She is also far more expensive to administer. By the time u take a look at the ratio, it's still totally inadequate. Even at that, he has done so well when compared to his predecessors.

Yea. Niger Deltans fought hard to be heard. They were marginalised and underdeveloped by the northerners inspite of their enormous contribution to the nations growth yet Amaechi want to trade all this struggles for political grandstanding. This is what the Ijaws are protecting.

It is no longer business as usual for the Northerners. We have to renegotiate the political future of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan by Demdem(m): 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
SeaGold:

Yea. Niger Deltans fought hard to be heard. They were marginalised and underdeveloped by the northerners inspite of their enormous contribution to the nations growth yet Amaechi want to trade all this struggles for political grandstanding. This is what the Ijaws are protecting.

It is no longer business as usual for the Northerners. We have to renegotiate the political future of Nigeria
[b]
Crap. There is a reason why after Alams, the next revered person in bayelsa is the late abacha.
Those theives that fought for emancipation, what did they acheive but enormous wealth into their personal pockets. Their fight wasn't even what brought Jonathan to the throne. Go ask for wole Soyinka, bakare and co that fought turai on behalf of Jonathan when the likes of these fools were silent.
For every one northerner that marginalised the south, a dozen southern corroborator or accomplices exist. Don't deceive ursef.
Amaechi is standing for what is just and right.
A performer instead of a failure.
A corruption fighter instead of a fool that isn't interested.
A man that trully cares for the people instead of one that prefers his inner cacus.
We demanded for SNC to determine the reasons for our togetherness instead Jonathan gave a foolish conference whose reports has already been junked and yet u are here talking. Don't be deceived, Jonathan stands for the status quo and even worse than his predecessors. [/b]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do If Your Bank Deducts ₦1500 From Ur Account For Buhari’s Campaign / Should Nigeria Switch To Trial By Jury? / Video: Biafra Radio Founder Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Nigerians With War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.