Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

15 Signs You’re A Typical Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Signs You’re A Typical Nigerian (660 Views)

You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan / You’re A Liar And An APGA Paid Agent, Tony Nwoye Tackles PDP Olisa Metuh / 'You’re A Very Bad Man' How 4yr Old Confronted Kenyan Mall Gunman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Signs You’re A Typical Nigerian by ebbymayox(m): 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
15 signs you’re a Typical Nigerian

Here are 15 things that shows you’re a typical Nigerian:

1.You Shout Up NEPA.

Power is still a big problem in Nigeria,if you’ve lived or still living in Nigeria you know what I am talking about.So you get excited and scream Up Nepa when the electricity comes on?My friend you’re a Nigeria.

2.You wear Special Outfit for Sundays or Fridays.
We Nigerians are very Religious people and very few of us are Godly,sad truth.We don’t joke with our Religious activities.Most Nigerians reserve the best of the best clothes for Sundays (for the Christians) and Fridays(for the Muslims).In fact offering time in churches are like fashion shows with everyone trying to cat walk and show off their beautiful dresses .

3.You don’t ask people their age and you don’t like to tell people your age.

Except it’s something official we don’t like to tell or ask people their age.We Nigerians see asking someone’s age, especially if the person is older than you very disrespectful.

Continue reading here:http://www.tlkdrum.com/15-signs-youre-a-typical-nigerian/
Re: 15 Signs You’re A Typical Nigerian by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
No five is true Bros and Chairman all the way
Re: 15 Signs You’re A Typical Nigerian by Beesluv: 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
You answer question with question. Up NAIJA
Re: 15 Signs You’re A Typical Nigerian by manutdadex(m): 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
made of more Naija!!
Re: 15 Signs You’re A Typical Nigerian by iphex(m): 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
You are a christian as long as you don't go to mosque.
Re: 15 Signs You’re A Typical Nigerian by tomiobj(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nd naija babe's will be forming they don't shout up nepa. Tnk God for subsidy ;DSpace booked*

Na my papa wey own this land
Re: 15 Signs You’re A Typical Nigerian by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
Re: 15 Signs You’re A Typical Nigerian by hummerwise(m): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
Am a proud typical Nigerian...
but i dont do 4
Re: 15 Signs You’re A Typical Nigerian by donmalcolm21(m): 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
H
Re: 15 Signs You’re A Typical Nigerian by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:06am On Oct 25, 2014
Nice thread.Proud to be a Nigerians
We Nigerians are Special set of people.

Check my articles on the agric section on
how to make money and create wealth in
agribusiness and you will be glad you did.

(1) (Reply)

#whatdoesbhwant: (it’s Far From What We Think) -ahmad Salkida / 150 Benue Students In Adamawa Varsity Whereabouts Unknown / Is Obama The Worst President In The History Of America?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.