Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

My Crush For PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Crush For PDP (740 Views)

It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi / Two Army Generals Reportedly Resign Over Insistence To Work For PDP / My Crush For APC!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Crush For PDP by 175(m): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
The Peoples Democratic Party of Nigeria remains the only true National Party west of Africa. This party has been in power since 1999 with numerous National achievements to it's credit. The very first President the party produced gave us the GSM telephony the whole country enjoys till date. Massive construction of roads and bridges of Unity adorns the Nation's Landscape.

The PDP liberalised the petroluem sector and right now many players are in the sector making it big. Agriculture is one area where my Crush Party has shone like a bright star. The internet revolution in the Country was equally made possible by this wonderful party.

I Hope to become a member of this great party someday. Sufice to say am a great fan of this party and sincerely pray their Presidential candidate in the person of Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan wins the forthcoming elections.

God Bless NairaLand!
God Bless GEJ!!
God Bless the PDP!!!
God Bless the FGN!!!!

Thunder Fire all who won't understand am entitled to my opinion!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Crush For PDP by shizzleStar: 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
Trust me the janjaweeeeeds children of frustration will definitely invade this thread with their insults and songs of lamentation. But you don't need to worry yourself about the e-rodents from the apeesh1t.

You have spoken well like a reasonable individual. PDP is the only true Democratic party in Nigeria today.

PDP under Jonathan has witnessed true democracy through the conduct of free and fair election where even the ruling PDP lose elections in some states.

PDP under GEJ has seen Nigerians exercise freedom of expression very freely without fear orfavour

PDP under Jonathan has corrected a lot of imbalance and lopsidedness in governance and given a sense of belonging to the minority

God bless P resident Goodluck Jonathan!

ONE NIGERIA! cool

1 Like

Re: My Crush For PDP by size38: 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
The same PDP refused to provide Jobs for millions of unemployed graduates, secure our lives and property, provide common electricity, provide good health care system, loot our common resources without thinking of tomorrow, give cover to corrupt members and public office holders, allowed higher education to go on strike for more than one academic session, reduced our "giant of Africa status to a laughing stock where countries like South Africa will be seizing our money as if we are one small country like Barbados etc.

1 Like

Re: My Crush For PDP by 175(m): 2:45am On Oct 25, 2014
Jonathan is doing it! GEJ. . . .the finger of God is upon you!
Re: My Crush For PDP by eye4eye: 2:51am On Oct 25, 2014
175:
Jonathan is doing it! GEJ. . . .the finger of God is upon you!

And may Almighty God work on your life and every member of your family the same way PDP has worked on Nigeria affairs since 1999. May God touch your life the same way Jonathan has touched the lives of the young graduates who went to write the immigration test. May God work on your life the same way Jonathan has handled the Chibok girls issue. May God handle your life and your every member of your family exactly the same way Jonathan and PDP have handled the issue of electricity and corruption in Nigeria. Finally, may God work on your life the same way Jonathan has been working hard on the terror activities going on in North East.

Amen!
Re: My Crush For PDP by Arysexy(m): 5:22am On Oct 25, 2014
PDP is d party GEJ is d man. Vote for continuity.

Fuuuucccck APshit supporter of APC sharia projecting islamic brotherhood party

1 Like

Re: My Crush For PDP by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 25, 2014
Re: My Crush For PDP by smithsammy(m): 7:01am On Oct 25, 2014
We now know who the enemy of change are. I could see the op saying a pdp president brought GSM into the country, what a daft! You had better have a rethink before you plunge into defeating river with your PDP come febuary next year.

(1) (Reply)

Tambuwal Is One Of The Targets Of GEJ Killer Squad - Nasir El Rufai / Insecurity: Tinubu Asks Jonathan To Resign / Rep Denies Defecting To SDP In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.