Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara (40764 Views)

I Don’t Mind Dating D’banj — Imelda J / Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 / I Won't Mind Dating D'banj - Bolanle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by Xionez(m): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
Is it just me or does this woman oozes desperation?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by greggng: 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
Chai I like this mumu for love die. How do I get her contact. I will make her fall in love again. How old is she so that I can adjust my age to fit into what she wants
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by Ishilove: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
texanomaly:

@Ishilove

Thanks for sharing this cute little boy. kiss

NOW....
What shall we do with him? *wink wink* cheesy
Oh Teeeex, you bad girl, you wink grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by Emmalot121(m): 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ichel:

This early morning
O wa ni olorun oooo
Must u write in a language u don't understand. angry
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by abolem369(m): 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by endeedike(m): 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
Make una no finish am oo... draw am small small...
youngice:

collect my brother
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by Sanguine77(m): 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
mrworldwide1:
I'm around 18 sha, but you'd have to ask my parents first kiss and pay my waec expo fee
Guy you have 'kelt' it. Personally, I feel that older women and younger men tend to stick more together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by chinexcity: 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
Well I am a graduate of economics and looking for a good job,and will appreciate if u call me by dis number 08038027242 and address me as Chinedu.dats my name. Every other thins follows
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by Afroconnect: 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
donodion:

D babe na maestro when it comes to hitting talking drums.Shes gifted.

My first encounter with her was at Akowonjo,Lagos when she was marketing her new album.

D babe set o.

she set wella...me no dey look for baby doll face-real african woman freshness,thickness and exoticness wink

no be all these make up masquerades cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by 1miccza: 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
Chidexter:
Felicia @age 18: what kind of a man would you like to marry??

Answer: I will like to marry, an handsome, tall. fair rich man, who cares about my feelings.

Felicia @age 22: what kind of a man would you marry.

Answe: A tall, good looking and moderately rich man.

Felicia @ 30 what kind of a man would you marry?

Answer: ehn, not so tall, not so handsome and just a middle class.

Felicia @ 42 what kind of a man would you marry

Answer: Abeg. leave me!!! Man na Man grin grin

Hahahahahahahaha guy your crase no get part 2 to think that I just had a conversation like this with someone some minutes ago.....
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by Malawian(m): 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
Bugatie:
Ara as in madness or......?
no as in bre.asts. grin grin
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ara? Shey na dat drumer nii?[b]Ara? Shey na dat drumer nii?[/b]Ara? Shey na dat drumer nii? Men don scarse dem don dey find younger men wit matured mind.....mtcheeeeeeew no n una bin dey call us small boiz wey neva matured.
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by sunnyt1(m): 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
The question i always have for women is this: Why is it hard for you to stay consistent to your fantasies.

If a guy of 22 asks a gal of 26 out, haaa, na wahala o, she would tell him how far she is from his class. She will turn him down in a disrespective manner most times, some might even go home tell their friends, laugh over it, cry about it. The point is, most of these gals reject and most times insult and disrespect younger men because, to them, they are not in the same league, they are not on the same level or equal wavelength and its un-African.

But 12 years later when this guy is 34 and she is 38, the same lady would say age is just a number, she would say love is what matters.

Most of them come to terms with the realities of life only when they cross 35 and jst like Ara they end of forgetting the desireable and accepting the available.
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by AdeniyiA(m): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
montinegro:
Ara. I think I like u. Can u just inbox me, so that we will know each other better. ikechukwu870@gmail.com
undecided joker
i pity yhu

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by Osakah24(m): 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hope you ve got enough dough. There has to be incentives littered around, Second hand is always cheaper. Check baje tomatoes na
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by Ayoola171(m): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
Chidexter:
Felicia @age 18: what kind of a man would you like to marry??

Answer: I will like to marry, an handsome, tall. fair rich man, who cares about my feelings.

Felicia @age 22: what kind of a man would you marry.

Answe: A tall, good looking and moderately rich man.

Felicia @ 30 what kind of a man would you marry?

Answer: ehn, not so tall, not so handsome and just a middle class.

Felicia @ 42 what kind of a man would you marry

Answer: Abeg. leave me!!! Man na Man grin grin
I can't laaaaaaugh oooo.
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by simdam500(m): 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
i love everything about what she just said but the part where she said

i want someone like this, cool, gentle and the mumu for love part

but

There was never a day I didn’t ask him what I should cook even though I was the breadwinner.
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by Emmalot121(m): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
youngice:
SFTG baby, Nigerians and marriage , like moths and light , even when it kills them they Search for the elusive elixir

..[size=2pt]rolls a blunt[/size]
Nigerians (expectially women) love marriage like Archimedes loved circles.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by samuelfemo(m): 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
sammyyoung2:
Claiming submissive........which man fit divorce submissive woman

Tell us another story

BTW.........better go find used and dumped man forYAsef
name MIMD am
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by samuelfemo(m): 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
sammyyoung2:
Claiming submissive........which man fit divorce submissive woman

Tell us another story

BTW.........better go find used and dumped man forYAsef
na. Na mind am
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by Chidexter(m): 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
1miccza:

Hahahahahahahaha guy your crase no get part 2 to think that I just had a conversation like this with someone some minutes ago.....
lol abeg no curse me again o. hehehe
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by Chidexter(m): 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ayoola171:
I can't laaaaaaugh oooo.
B)
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by Louislewis: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
Dear Ara, to be sincere with you, I so much love what you say. If I am still single, I wouldn't mind seek for every possible means to hook up with you. You sounded much more "Real Wife Material" every sensible man who knows what real characters of good lady or woman that will make a good home will be. I just love you and can't stop loving you. But very unfortunate...
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by skubido(m): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
na so
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by mekadinho(f): 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
mrworldwide1:
I'm around 18 sha, but you'd have to ask my parents first kiss and pay my waec expo fee
Hahaha...... Lots of wi.cked pple in nairaland:
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by enomakos(m): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
debosola:
So you detest them before?

yes she did

i once toast her she just look at me and hiss
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by enomakos(m): 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
[quote
author=stanprexy post=27431290]My people beware. you don't mind dating
someone younger than you Gigolos the room is open for you
;-)[/quote]

what is wrong in dating an older lady?

older ladies are my type

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by enomakos(m): 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
donodion:

D babe na maestro when it comes to hitting talking drums.Shes gifted.

My first encounter with her was at Akowonjo,Lagos when she was marketing her new album.

D babe set o.

you are right,she is very gifted

i really like her,i try to toast her once

u need to see her ukwu
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by donodion(m): 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
enomakos:

you are right,she is very gifted

i really like her,i try to toast her once

u need to see her ukwu
Yea i know.most male fans find.her very seductively attractive.But besides been influential...trust me shes connected...the lucky dude she gives her heart need prove hes a man....Shes an advance woman o...40 something I guess.

Never underestimate lonely advance women...dem go grind you.

goodluck with the hunting fellas.
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by Ichel: 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
Emmalot121:
Must u write in a language u don't understand. angry
O wise teacher, forgive thy student for erring and with thy unending understanding of the language, write ye the right one o wise and great teacher.
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by sweetbb(m): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
Photos: OMG!Kate Middleton Is Pregnant Again.See Her Baby Bump Here: http:///o7g9us8
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by kayustones: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
Marriage is not by force nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Prince Nwafor, Nollywood Actor / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) / After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.