Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara (40757 Views)

I Don’t Mind Dating D’banj — Imelda J / Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 / I Won't Mind Dating D'banj - Bolanle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by Raddie(m): 9:36am On Oct 25, 2014
oluamid:

Nope. Ara as in "wonder" just like Brymo's "Ara nbe"

In fact in Yoruba there's different meanings for the word "ara" depending on the inflection/intonation. Examples are:

Ara - wonders
Ara - body
Ara - thunder
A ra - we bought
A ra - (sentence) we bought it
A ra - (sentence) we rubbed it

Cool
....We bought/rubbed thunder body wonders.

Hmmm wait
[size=22pt]ARA - We are not buying[/size]
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by oluwasegun007(m): 9:41am On Oct 25, 2014
Chidexter:
Felicia @age 18: what kind of a man would you like to marry??

Answer: I will like to marry, an handsome, tall. fair rich man, who cares about my feelings.

Felicia @age 22: what kind of a man would you marry.

Answe: A tall, good looking and moderately rich man.

Felicia @ 30 what kind of a man would you marry?

Answer: ehn, not so tall, not so handsome and just a middle class.

Felicia @ 42 what kind of a man would you marry

Answer: Abeg. leave me!!! Man na Man
You're on pOint....you said it all
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by debsjoat(m): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2014
kilokeys:
onye ara grin

Oti mARA grin. grin
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by ugoezeik(m): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2014
Chidexter:

Answer: I will like to marry, an handsome, tall. fair rich man, who cares about my feelings.

lol I swear guy u na bastard hahaha
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by bestlyAB(m): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2014
Do not crucify her for making mistake in marriage. anybody can make mistake. nobody is perfect. how many of you have also fallen into the hands of wrong lovers before. Ara, put your trust in God this time around. move closer to God. learn why your first marriage failed and make correction. God hates divorce anyway. it is not impossible to take back your husband.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by sunnyprof: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2014
Chidexter:

Gbamm!! See the philosophy of the 'Ages'. Ladies should define their best line average from here hahah!!!
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2014
lonelydora:
Na so u don find husband tire? Settling for a younger man? Sorry I am not available, I'm married already.
I swear! If she tries it, she ll live to regret it!
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by donodion(m): 10:13am On Oct 25, 2014
Afroconnect:
Wow,Ara u re amazing,pls if you are on nairaland-hola,I will love you for life sweet goddess.

I have fantasised about his lady a long time-can anyone tell me how I can bump into her...

D babe na maestro when it comes to hitting talking drums.Shes gifted.

My first encounter with her was at Akowonjo,Lagos when she was marketing her new album.

D babe set o.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by uniqueama1(f): 10:13am On Oct 25, 2014
etunoman76:
Now single drummer girl, Ara, has said she is ready to give marriage another shot now that she and her once Iceland-based hubby have divorced.

In an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats recently, Ara said she wouldn’t even mind going for a younger guy if he comes around her.

“When I meet the right person and fall in love, I will consider marriage. I really want to fall in love again. I don’t believe in marriage just for its sake. If a younger guy comes up to me, I don’t mind dating the person. I don’t mind marrying somebody who I am older than. I have spoken to a couple of people and they don’t see anything wrong with it. If the person has a mature mind and is committed, then it is not a big deal.”

When asked if she is not looking for somebody who she can control and manipulate, the singer said she is not the overbearing type and she never exhibited such trait in her former marriage.

“I am not that kind of person. I am the most submissive wife. I am ‘mumu’ for love. You can ask my ex, he can tell you. There was never a day I didn’t ask him what I should cook even though I was the breadwinner. I would always ask him what he wanted. And whatever he said, if we didn’t have it, I would jump on an okada and enter the market to go and buy the stuff. I am a hopeless lover,” she said.

Ara revealed that she and her ex are still “good friends” because, “we have a child together. My boy is six years already. He has remarried. I am not envious that he got married again. God forbid! When he calls me, I always ask him if his wife isn’t around. I would also ask him if his wife knows that I am not interested in him. I don’t know her and I don’t know her name. I wouldn’t want her to feel I want to take her husband again. So I tell him I hope the wife knows that I am not interested and that his calling me is just to find out about his son. I wouldn’t want to make any woman unhappy.

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-dont-mind-dating-a-younger-man-now-ara/
Sr Ara,Be it done unto u according to ur faith!
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by lawrenceunaa: 10:29am On Oct 25, 2014
Bugatie:

Which one is bosom again....as in bosom friend cheesy
na brea*st I write ooo
Na nairaland come change am to bosom grin sad
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by megadonk: 10:30am On Oct 25, 2014
hahahahahaha guys are goog and laugh wn kill me ni
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by Miraclestar: 10:39am On Oct 25, 2014
jaylorde:
see hw she look like witch. Waoh front page things.I dedicate it to my exams today.I must have an A for ds.EEE507 Don suffer
whc skul broe? Whc ya success tho...
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by Cornel88(m): 10:41am On Oct 25, 2014
oluamid:

Nope. Ara as in "wonder" just like Brymo's "Ara nbe"

In fact in Yoruba there's different meanings for the word "ara" depending on the inflection/intonation. Examples are:

Ara - wonders
Ara - body
Ara - thunder
A ra - we bought
A ra - (sentence) we bought it
A ra - (sentence) we rubbed it

Ara - mad
Ara - Breast
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 25, 2014
mrworldwide1:
I'm around 18 sha, but you'd have to ask my parents first kiss and pay my waec expo fee
you're must be a standup comedian grin

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by Chidexter(m): 10:57am On Oct 25, 2014
sunnyprof:

Gbamm!! See the philosophy of the 'Ages'. Ladies should define their best line average from here hahah!!!
abi o. tnx
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by tellwisdom: 10:57am On Oct 25, 2014
What are they calling her mad?? Because Ara means mad in igbo sad
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by Chidexter(m): 10:57am On Oct 25, 2014
ugoezeik:
lol I swear guy u na bastard hahaha
lol , na true na haha
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by sage2(m): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2014
bestlyAB:
Do not crucify her for making mistake in marriage. anybody can make mistake. nobody is perfect. how many of you have also fallen into the hands of wrong lovers before. Ara, put your trust in God this time around. move closer to God. learn why your first marriage failed and make correction. God hates divorce anyway. it is not impossible to take back your husband.

Her husband ke, he is now someone else's husband.
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by Chidexter(m): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2014
oluwasegun007:

You're on pOint....you said it all
thanks o, glad you share the same view
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by texanomaly(f): 11:11am On Oct 25, 2014
mrworldwide1:
I'm around 18 sha, but you'd have to ask my parents first kiss and pay my waec expo fee

@Ishilove

Thanks for sharing this cute little boy. kiss

NOW....
What shall we do with him? *wink wink* cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by iphedahyor(m): 11:17am On Oct 25, 2014
The only issue I'm having with this blablabla is the point where she said she was the breadwinner.C'mmon G,thought you said you are submissive but this little but mighty statement is simply implying otherwise.It's just so obvious.You can never be the breadwinner and still be submissive (my opinion tho).
No b say I no go apply o cuz u get feature small.
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by Chinom(m): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2014
sammyyoung2:
Claiming submissive........which man fit divorce submissive woman

Tell us another story

BTW.........better go find used and dumped man forYAsef

Strange as it may sound, you are very correct here. It's very difficult to leave a sumbissive woman. You're constantly saying to yourself " but this woman no do anything to meooo". The guilt feeling would almost kill you. It's like dumping your dog on the street and attempting to walk away. It's hard. I've been there.

For the loud mouthed B*itches, it's a piece of cake.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by Spidermon: 11:46am On Oct 25, 2014
greatestman:
Don't marry any lady that she is a celebrity in Nigeria music industry, Nolly wood. Etc follow my advice and thank me later.
Is your advice on Twitter?
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2014
Bugatie:
Ara as in madness or......?
as in breast na if u see her breast eeh i even heard is because of the size made her hubby dump her.de man no dey use pillow then.am 18 i wanted to pity her & marri her o but da breast can kill me if 1 mistakenly cover my nose during sleeping...are u single?
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 25, 2014
Bugatie:
as in breast na if u see her breast eeh i even heard is because of the size made her hubby dump her.de man no dey use pillow then.am 18 i wanted to pity her & marri her o but da breast can kill me if 1 mistakenly cover my nose during sleeping.
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by Herrmes: 11:49am On Oct 25, 2014
Yes and I wanna marry Demi Lovato or Charli XCX
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by leverage12(m): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
etunoman76:
Now single drummer girl, Ara, has said she is ready to give marriage another shot now that she and her once Iceland-based hubby have divorced.

In an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats recently, Ara said she wouldn’t even mind going for a younger guy if he comes around her.

“When I meet the right person and fall in love, I will consider marriage. I really want to fall in love again. I don’t believe in marriage just for its sake. If a younger guy comes up to me, I don’t mind dating the person. I don’t mind marrying somebody who I am older than. I have spoken to a couple of people and they don’t see anything wrong with it. If the person has a mature mind and is committed, then it is not a big deal.”

When asked if she is not looking for somebody who she can control and manipulate, the singer said she is not the overbearing type and she never exhibited such trait in her former marriage.

“I am not that kind of person. I am the most submissive wife. I am ‘mumu’ for love. You can ask my ex, he can tell you. There was never a day I didn’t ask him what I should cook even though I was the breadwinner. I would always ask him what he wanted. And whatever he said, if we didn’t have it, I would jump on an okada and enter the market to go and buy the stuff. I am a hopeless lover,” she said.

Ara revealed that she and her ex are still “good friends” because, “we have a child together. My boy is six years already. He has remarried. I am not envious that he got married again. God forbid! When he calls me, I always ask him if his wife isn’t around. I would also ask him if his wife knows that I am not interested in him. I don’t know her and I don’t know her name. I wouldn’t want her to feel I want to take her husband again. So I tell him I hope the wife knows that I am not interested and that his calling me is just to find out about his son. I wouldn’t want to make any woman unhappy.

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-dont-mind-dating-a-younger-man-now-ara/
I know Mrs Ara as a Person, and I will say she is a wonderful Person indeed. Very caring and God fearing. Haven't been chanced to reach her after some time but she is really wonderful Person to be with!!
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by montinegro(m): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ara. I think I like u. Can u just inbox me, so that we will know each other better. ikechukwu870@gmail.com
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by bhaybiee(f): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
All is well
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by AdeniyiA(m): 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
Bugatie:
No as in Thunder ni undecided
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara by M4gunners: 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
greatestman:
Don't marry any lady that she is a celebrity in Nigeria music industry, Nolly wood. Etc follow my advice and thank me later.
I hope you don't mind me asking you what's your reasons are?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" / Nigerian Celebrities Celebrate Anthony Joshua / DJ Cuppy Storms The Gym After Eating Too Much Amala During Xmas Season (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.