Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Lastest Info For New Admitted Student Unibadan Distance Learning Centre (ui Dlc) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lastest Info For New Admitted Student Unibadan Distance Learning Centre (ui Dlc) (32562 Views)

Unibadan Distance Learning 2011/2012 Admited Student Let Meet Here / Yabatech Part Time Newly Admitted Student Should Come In / Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lastest Info For New Admitted Student Unibadan Distance Learning Centre (ui Dlc) by Harbeephat: 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
Please does anyone have an idea of the school fees amount for newly admitted student. Is it going to be increased just like acceptance fees was increased?
Re: Lastest Info For New Admitted Student Unibadan Distance Learning Centre (ui Dlc) by kulguy2011: 12:32am On May 20, 2017
PROCEDURE FOR PAYING SCHOOL FEES 2016/2017 SESSION

TO PAY YOUR SCHOOL FEES

§ Go to http://newportal.dlc.ui.edu.ng

§ Click on the Returning Student tab

§ Enter your username and password

§ Click ‘Pay With SocketPay’ button on the new page displayed

§ Follow the instructions on SocketPay Gateway to conclude the payment

§ Generate “Retrieval Reference” (RRR)

The options for Payment are provided below:

§ Pay Now With Internet Banking -This Enables Payment Direct From Your Account Login If Your Bank Offers Internet Banking And You Have Login Credentials)

§ Pay At A Bank Branch - With The Generated RRR You Can Walk Into Any Bank And Make Payment And It Will Reflect On Our Portal Account

§ Pay Now With Cards Or Wallet - This Enables Payment With Your ATM Card Or Paga If You Have A Wallet With Them

§ Pay Now With Remita - This Enables Payment If You Are Registered On The Remita Platform

PLEASE NOTE !!! THAT OF ALL THE PAYMENT METHODS THE ATM CARD/WALLET IS THE FASTEST AND HAPPENS IN REAL TIME. OTHER OPTIONS MAY HAVE DELAYS AS TO WHEN THE SITE IS UPDATED WITH THE PAYMENT.

To pay your School Fee at the Bank:

§ Kindly click the “Print invoice” button and walk into any Bank with the printout to make payment using Remita

To Pay Using Card:

§ Copy the (Remita Retrieval Reference) RRR Code generated for you

§ Kindly click “Here” link (this will direct you to the remita page)

§ Input “University Of Ibadan” in the Who do you want to pay textbox

§ Input the generated RRR Code (Remita Retrieval Reference) you copied earlier

§ Click Continue

§ You will be directed to a page that will ask “How do you want to Pay?”

§ Under the "Pay Now with Cards or Wallets” header, kindly pick your card type by clicking the appropriate logo that applies to your bank card (Verve, MasterCard or Visa)

§ You will then be redirected to select (from a drop down option) your type of card

§ Input your Card Number, CVV2 (last three digits on the reverse side of your card), Card Expiry date and Pin.

§ Click on the Pay button.

If the payment does not reflect on your portal after 24hours, login to the portal then click the re-query button; find the RRR code used to make payment in a list of displayed RRR codes, then click the “retry” button (after this , the payment will be reflected).

If your payment does not reflect after this process, contact our student support via mail ssu@dlc.ui.edu.ngindicating the RRR Code used for payment.

Dear Admitted Students, be reminded that Matriculation comes up on the 6th of June,2017. If you have not made your school fee payment by then, you may forfeit your studentship.
Re: Lastest Info For New Admitted Student Unibadan Distance Learning Centre (ui Dlc) by kulguy2011: 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
SPECIAL RELEASE FROM THE DIRECTOR'S DESK

It gives me pleasure to inform you that the 2016/2017 Matriculation Ceremony for o'level and direct entry learners has been adjudged successful. We have recorded a significant milestone in DLC by holding the first Matriculation Ceremony on a DLC facility. This is part of this administration's resolve to build on the successes of the immediate past administration. We give all the praise to God.

I must submit that there is room for improvement and things would definitely get better. I want to sincerely congratulate DLC 2016/2017 matriculants. This is the beginning of a sojourn of success for you. May you end well. Please endeavour to participate in the ongoing orientation programme which is scheduled to continue tomorrow, Thursday, June 8 in the PIFA Hall, DLC CBT Centre It was indeed an instructive and profound time today.

I want to use this medium to reassure DLC learners (fresh and stale) that the Centre is committed to giving you the best of services. Our Learner Support Unit has been revamped for effectiveness hence my plea that you maximize all our communication media.

However, I want to state categorically that Student Union activities and the presence of Student Representative Council is alien to the principles that underline Open and Distance Education. Please note that the various activities of these groups purportedly representing the interest of DLC learners are not before the Management of DLC.

I would reiterate that DLC has instituted a strong learner support base to attend to your complaints and enquiries. It is also worthy of note that as part of this new administration's bid to identify with DLC learners, quarterly town hall meetings have been put in place as a platform for physical interaction. It would also avail learners the opportunity to express their grievances and seek clarification on knotty issues. This is scheduled to be held quarterly. The first edition for the year has been held both in Lagos and Ibadan. The proceedings of these meetings were aired on DLC and YOU, a weekly programme of the Centre on Diamond FM, 101.1. Learners would be duly informed when the next edition would be held. Resolutions of these meetings would also be communicated to all DLC learners subsequently.

In addition, I should send a note of caution to fresh learners not to be swayed by the activities of these groups. As such, 'freshers' parties' are not endorsed. Gatherings for solidarity of any sort are not supported by the Centre either. However, the Centre is not averse to learners having class governors at different levels, purely for academic coordination.

Please be assured that this administration is committed to dealing with distractions that can hinder the smooth run of the academic calendar or thwart the good intentions of the Management.

I sincerely want to wish you success as interactive sessions commence on Friday, June 9. This indicates that deployment of Continuous Assessment Tests is around the corner and first semester examinations are fast approaching. You are advised to give concerted efforts to your academic pursuits and give DLC your unflinching support to the Centre. May God uphold us all.

Thank you.

Prof. Oyesoji Aremu cf., jp.
Re: Lastest Info For New Admitted Student Unibadan Distance Learning Centre (ui Dlc) by kulguy2011: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
If you are in need of printed course material for
your first semester courses @ #500 per course
here in Ibadan...

Also, if you have any difficulties in your course registration and generating your Reference Code RRR (Remita) at any level.

Call 08188346897, 08142796124
or Whatsapp 08188346897...
Re: Lastest Info For New Admitted Student Unibadan Distance Learning Centre (ui Dlc) by lekwise1409: 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
kulguy2011:
SPECIAL RELEASE FROM THE DIRECTOR'S DESK

It gives me pleasure to inform you that the 2016/2017 Matriculation Ceremony for o'level and direct entry learners has been adjudged successful. We have recorded a significant milestone in DLC by holding the first Matriculation Ceremony on a DLC facility. This is part of this administration's resolve to build on the successes of the immediate past administration. We give all the praise to God.

I must submit that there is room for improvement and things would definitely get better. I want to sincerely congratulate DLC 2016/2017 matriculants. This is the beginning of a sojourn of success for you. May you end well. Please endeavour to participate in the ongoing orientation programme which is scheduled to continue tomorrow, Thursday, June 8 in the PIFA Hall, DLC CBT Centre It was indeed an instructive and profound time today.

I want to use this medium to reassure DLC learners (fresh and stale) that the Centre is committed to giving you the best of services. Our Learner Support Unit has been revamped for effectiveness hence my plea that you maximize all our communication media.

However, I want to state categorically that Student Union activities and the presence of Student Representative Council is alien to the principles that underline Open and Distance Education. Please note that the various activities of these groups purportedly representing the interest of DLC learners are not before the Management of DLC.

I would reiterate that DLC has instituted a strong learner support base to attend to your complaints and enquiries. It is also worthy of note that as part of this new administration's bid to identify with DLC learners, quarterly town hall meetings have been put in place as a platform for physical interaction. It would also avail learners the opportunity to express their grievances and seek clarification on knotty issues. This is scheduled to be held quarterly. The first edition for the year has been held both in Lagos and Ibadan. The proceedings of these meetings were aired on DLC and YOU, a weekly programme of the Centre on Diamond FM, 101.1. Learners would be duly informed when the next edition would be held. Resolutions of these meetings would also be communicated to all DLC learners subsequently.

In addition, I should send a note of caution to fresh learners not to be swayed by the activities of these groups. As such, 'freshers' parties' are not endorsed. Gatherings for solidarity of any sort are not supported by the Centre either. However, the Centre is not averse to learners having class governors at different levels, purely for academic coordination.

Please be assured that this administration is committed to dealing with distractions that can hinder the smooth run of the academic calendar or thwart the good intentions of the Management.

I sincerely want to wish you success as interactive sessions commence on Friday, June 9. This indicates that deployment of Continuous Assessment Tests is around the corner and first semester examinations are fast approaching. You are advised to give concerted efforts to your academic pursuits and give DLC your unflinching support to the Centre. May God uphold us all.

Thank you.

Prof. Oyesoji Aremu cf., jp.

Go to thatlin WHERE DID WE GO WRONG? SOS LETTER TO THE VICE CHANCELLOR, UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN
We the entire students admitted into the Department of Psychology, Distance Learning Program of the University of Ibadan for the 2009/2010 have decided to reach you through this unconventional means having exhausted all avenue to have our grievances addressed by both the Department, and the Distance Learning authority. It's disheartening enough that we are still without our results in 2018 when we are supposed to have graduated in 2014/2015 academic session. As it were today, the whole essence of enrolling in the program for many of us is defeated. Those who needed the certificate to seek employment are stranded while those who desire to pursue higher degrees are frustrated! What is our offence sir? Some of us thought the Distance Learning program would be a shorter route to acquiring a degree, believing that our calender would be sacrosanct! For goodness sake we didn't enrol for a degree in medicine yet have spent 10 years on a 5 year program! We wrote our last paper in July 2015; three years after we are still without our results! What is happening? We may not attract the necessary attention because we aren't consider regular students. But we paid school fees and fulfilled the necessary requirements for graduation! ourselves for a protest. Sir, rather than play with people's lives why don't you consider closing down the Distance Learning Program. At least that would save prospective students from the wickedness and incompetence of a Department of Psychology.
Re: Lastest Info For New Admitted Student Unibadan Distance Learning Centre (ui Dlc) by dsweetest(m): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
I'm planning to enrol in the Dept of Computer Science in the DLC. Anyone with current news about the program generally pls?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maria Atere, FUNAAB Student Dies; Lost To "Negligence" / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? / How To Write A Formal Or Informal Letter In WAEC Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.