Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

33-year-old Woman Tries To Suffocate Her Boyfriend To Death With Her B.reasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 33-year-old Woman Tries To Suffocate Her Boyfriend To Death With Her B.reasts (1175 Views)

How Jonathan Plan To Suffocate Apc Ahead 2015 / Jonathan’s Attempt To Suffocate Opposition Not Good For Democracy – Buhari / Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

33-year-old Woman Tries To Suffocate Her Boyfriend To Death With Her B.reasts by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 25, 2014
A buxom woman has been accused
of trying to kill her lawyer boyfriend…
with her 38DD breasts.
Franziska, 33 from Germany, who
weighs nine stone is accused of
‘attempted manslaughter with a
weapon’ after her 13-stone boyfriend
claimed she tried to smother him with
her breasts and pretend it was a sex
game.
She denies the claim saying it was a
sex game and he knew what it was all
about.
Tim Schmidt told the German court
that although they had had a difficult
relationship, until then everything in
the bedroom had been normal.
‘The incident happened in May – we
were having sex,’ he said. ‘She was
sitting on me naked and I was kissing
her breasts. Suddenly she grabbed
my head and pushed between her
breasts with all of her force.
‘I couldn’t breathe any more, I must
have turned blue. I couldn’t tear
myself free and I thought I was going
to die.’
He said that with his last reserves of
strength he had managed to extricate
himself from the woman’s vice-like
grip and fled naked to a neighbour
and demanded he called the police.
Mr Schmidt said when they met four
years ago, the couple had been
completely in love.
He said: ‘Everything was great
between us – and I would have done
everything for her. But it started to go
wrong when I got my first job as a
lawyer and we moved to Unna.
‘She could not hold down a job and
just had one part-time job after the
other. And the better my career went
– the worst it seemed to be for her.’
He said Franziska tried to kill him after
learning he was planning to leave her.
‘It is clear she wanted to kill me,’ he
said. ‘She even admitted it to me on
the telephone. I asked her why she
wanted to smother me to death with
her breasts and she told me:
“Treasure – I wanted your death to be
as pleasurable as possible.”

www.dailypost.ng/2012/11/22/33-year-old-woman-tries-suffocate-boyfriend-death-breasts/

The link does not work because NL changed b.reasts to bosoms in the link! If u really want to go to the source change the bosoms in the link to b.reasts(without the dot o!)
Re: 33-year-old Woman Tries To Suffocate Her Boyfriend To Death With Her B.reasts by 2legit2qwt: 7:11am On Oct 25, 2014
That sure describes a b00by trap cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 33-year-old Woman Tries To Suffocate Her Boyfriend To Death With Her B.reasts by Orunto: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2014
Courts and Lawyers are laughable lots. How could they practicalise this kind of case before a court of competent jurisdiction without swapping justice?
Re: 33-year-old Woman Tries To Suffocate Her Boyfriend To Death With Her B.reasts by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 25, 2014
U see... Dahz y ah nor dey like gyals weh kari b.ooby like carica papaya.
Re: 33-year-old Woman Tries To Suffocate Her Boyfriend To Death With Her B.reasts by alexis007(m): 9:59am On Oct 25, 2014
.....maybe her bosoms are her most sensitive body parts....so it is understandable that when this guy sucked her she was over the moon and didn't want him to stop....kinda explains the grabbing of head and keeping it in place till he's sucked out every 'baby's feed' in there..but i don't really know why i don't believe this story and the credibility of the supporting link....maybe it's because i've seen this story b4....the Nigerian version tho'.....op,may Amadioha give your manhood a hand-job using relaxer hair-cream if you're plagarizing....

(1) (Reply)

THE NIGERIAN ARMY!!! The Need For Deep Reflection And Total Overhauling / Who Would You Vote For In 2015: Buhari Or Jonathan? / Top 25 Dictators Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.