Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

How The West Corrodes Our Morality - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How The West Corrodes Our Morality (81888 Views)

Who Is Better Groomed, Born In Nigeria Or Born In The West? / African Ladies And Affairs Within The West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
sukkot:
britain did not cease to be roman in 470 ad. this was the start of the holy roman empire and britain was an integral part of the holy roman empire. hence the name england which means land of angekls. you people need to quit

Shhhhhh.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by ELLYsian: 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
sukkot:
AHHHH I GIVE UP. you will never get it. we are talking about bloodlines not pieces of land. the bloodlines of the romans are who are called the caucasians today. these romans are caucasians today. do you understand that? bloodlines.

Romans are Caucasians but Greeks are not.

The Greek Empire fell but the Roman Empire still exists because Romans are Caucasians and Greeks are not. grin
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Classicman47(m): 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
cococandy:
Some parts of Africa have nuude breats exhibitions as part of their culture.
Nigerian culture for most parts include half dressing,skimpy wraps et al as the core of our dressing.
The West brought cloths to us because they saw us as naked African gorrillas.

Now you're saying they are the ones who introduced us to nudity?
Be serious pls.

If you're talking about. Our identity as Africans,half nude is one part of it.what you're actually doing is asking us to throw away our culture as Africans and embrace prim and proper dressing which used to be Western culture.

i strongly doubt u even knw what u are saying.

2 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
bushdoc9919:

And the Holy Roman Empire never conquered the British Isles at any time....and was largely a Germanic foundation bearing the name Roman.
british . comes from hebrew which means covenant man. an integral part of the holy roman empire. and england means land of angels. who you think gave them that name ? yall need to quit with this foolishness. britain was one of the headquarters of the holy roman empire. york and scotland
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
sukkot:
the british empire was never roman ? olodo ni woman yi sha http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Britain <<< roman britain

You are an ignoramus. You are the best example of the stvpidity that prevents this country from positive development.

The Roman Empire fell in the 5th century. The British emerged more than 1000 years later.

Sagamite, please come and see a proper product of a failed education system. PLEAAASE!

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
ELLYsian:

The Greek Empire fell but the Roman Empire still exists because Romans are Caucasians and Greeks are not. grin
finally you admit to your mistakes grin
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You are an ignoramus. You are the best example of the stvpidity that prevents this country from positive development.

The Roman Empire fell in the 5th century. The British emerged more than 1000 years later.

Sagamite, please come and see a proper product of a failed education system. PLEAAASE!
olodo ni woman yi sha
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
sukkot:
bros, everything you have said is irrelevent. if i run an empire and i annexe you. you are now under roman rule and you are a roman. but you are a subject. however the real romans are caucasians or edomites as they are called in the bible. you know ? those people with reddish whitish skin with big slimline noses

Now you have gone offline! grin

The Edomites are a Semtic Race. They were eventually conquered by the Judeans under Judas Maccabeus and his sucessors Jonathan, Simon and John Hyrcanus in the 2ND CENTURY BC. Later on they became a Roman Province under the name Idumea.(Herod the Great....remember him...was an Edomite...the descendant of John Hyrcranus's governor of Edom...who had converted to Judaisim). Edomites are not Romans....who originated on the Italain Penninsula around the 8th century BC.. and began to build their empire in 2nd Century BC.

The Roman Empire ruled Brtiain from 43ad to 410ad. Brtiain has not been roman since then. It was conquered by the Saxons betweenm 410-450AD, and then ruled by them until the Normans(descendants of Vikings who had conquered and settled Northern France)....conquered England in 1066...killing the last Saxon King Harold Goodwinson....and establishing Norman RULE UNDER William the Conqueror.

William's Descendants tried to conquer Scotland , but failed.In 1603...The Scottish King James VI became James I of England by right of sucession. Ireland had been conquered by Henry II in the 12th Century. The Union of England, Scotland and Ireland was formalised in 1707...under the regime of George I...Elector of Hannover, and King of England(a german...but because his mother had been a daughter of the late King James II....qualifed to be King of England).

The UK is hardly Roman....unless you want to call Nigeria British...since it was conquered and ruled by the Brtish,....or Angola a part of Portugal...especially as in 1951...Portugal declared Angola a province of Portugal....(aNGLOA GOT INDEPENDENCE IN 1975)

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by crackhaus: 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Jesus!

The Roman Empire = the British Empire?

Like seriously? grin grin
Why are you quoting yourself?

That ELLYsian types/sounds/seems an awful lot like you...

4 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
crackhaus:

Are you high on something?

2 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
ELLYsian:

I've long since lost the capacity for surprise at the level of persistent and proud ignorance displayed on this site. I've even been drawn into arguments with them, thinking it a simple misunderstanding. Some with eventually shut up with the words "Whatever" or "I give up", but most will drag it on for pages and pages, as their responses get stúpider, and stúpider.

And the crushing thing is that Google is just a click away. Although I've encountered those who copy/paste entire Wikipedia articles that actually end up contradicting them, because they did not, or could not, read and understand.

To those people, I recommend using the "Simple English" translation of Wikipedia, so they don't confuse themselves: http://simple.wikipedia.org

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
sukkot:
finally you admit to your mistakes grin

You are too stúpid. She was being sarcastic.

Let me help you break it down.

ELLYsian:

Translation: Are you saying Romans are Caucasians, but Greeks are not? Because that is the rétarded implication of your argument

Translation: You claim that because ancient Romans were Caucasians, the Roman Empire still exists, because Caucasians still exist. Going by your logic, the Greek Empire no longer exists because the ancient Greeks were some ethnicity that does not exist today.

I hope I don't have to define sarcasm to you as well.

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Now you have gone offline! grin

The Edomites are a Semtic Race. They were eventually conquered by the Judeans under Judas Maccabeus and his sucessors Jonathan, Simon and John Hyrcanus in the 2ND CENTURY BC. Later on they became a Roman Province under the name Idumea.(Herod the Great....remember him...was an Edomite...the descendant of John Hyrcranus's governor of Edom...who had converted to Judaisim). Edomites are not Romans....who originated on the Italain Penninsula around the 8th century BC.. and began to build their empire in 2nd Century BC.

The Roman Empire ruled Brtiain from 43ad to 410ad. Brtiain has not been roman since then. It was conquered by the Saxons betweenm 410-450AD, and then ruled by them until the Normans(descendants of Vikings who had conquered and settled Northern France)....conquered England in 1066...killing the last Saxon King Harold Goodwinson....and establishing Norman RULE UNDER William the Conqueror.

William's Descendants tried to conquer Scotland , but failed.In 1603...The Scottish King James VI became James I of England by right of sucession. Ireland had been conquered by Henry II in the 12th Century. The Union of England, Scotland and Ireland was formalised in 1707...under the regime of George I...Elector of Hannover, and King of England(a german...but because his mother had been a daughter of the late King James II....qualifed to be King of England).

The UK is hardly Roman....unless you want to call Nigeria British...since it was conquered and ruled by the Brtish,....or Angola a part of Portugal...especially as in 1951...Portugal declared Angola a province of Portugal....(aNGLOA GOT INDEPENDENCE IN 1975)
olodo ni woman yi sha. edomites are caucasians. edom comes from the hebrew word ahdawam which means ' red skin ' because caucasians have red skin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahpBwvjQwtQ
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
crackhaus:

grin grin she has mental deficiencies

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
MissMeiya:

You are too stúpid. She was being sarcastic.
olodo ni e

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
sukkot:
british . [b]comes from hebrew which means covenant man.

That is Brtish Israelism....which is a nonsense theory(Are you a member of the United Church of God....or an Armstongite?)

There is no evidence that the Prophet Jeremiah and a daughter of King Zedekiah travelled to England...nor is there any evidence that the Tirbe of Israel went to the UK. The Brtish people are descended from Japheth....while Israel is descended from Shem

an integral part of the holy roman empire. and england means land of angels. who you think gave them that name ?

1.England comes from the Angles....who were a germanic tribe who conquered England along with the Saxons. Not Angels as you think!

(Pope Gregory the First...in 598BC...saw some Angle slaves in a Roman market...and on being told they were Angles, said...No they are Angels. Also, on being told their king was Aella...said Alleluia shall be sung in Aella's land. Pope Gregory 1 later sent a monk by name Augustine to establish a Church among the Angles anf Saxons...which he did at Canterbury in the 7th Century AD.)

yall need to quit with this foolishness. britain was one of the headquarters of the holy roman empire. york and scotland[/b]

Britiain was never part of the Holy Roman Empire...infact it was an equal of the Holy Roman Empire...which itself never conquered all of Europe.
(Infact, in the 16th Century...Henry VIII became head of the Roman Catholic Church in England, instead of the Pope, because the Pope would not annul his marriage to Catherine of Aragon, who was a niece of the then Holy Roman Emperor....who had captured certain territories of the Pope's as a means of telliing him not to annul the marriage...and dishonour his neice.Thus Henry became head...so that the divorce could go easily).

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by ELLYsian: 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
MissMeiya:

I've long since lost the capacity for surprise at the level of persistent and proud ignorance displayed on this site. I've even been drawn into arguments with them, thinking it a simple misunderstanding. Some with eventually shut up with the words "Whatever" or "I give you", but most will drag it on for pages and pages, as their responses get stúpider, and stúpider.

And the crushing thing is that Google is just a click away. Although I've encountered those who copy/paste entire Wikipedia articles that actually end up contradicting them, because they did not, or could not, read and understand.

To those people, I recommend using the "Simple English" translation of Wikipedia, so they don't confuse themselves: http://simple.wikipedia.org

I doubt it will help them but they should at least give it a try.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
sukkot:
olodo ni e

Go and get an education.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by lezz(m): 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
ELLYsian:

So?

I want you to show me a child with three biological parents.

And yet they have better moral standards than the average Nigerian.

One example

"The measures were aimed at preventing attacks by armed gangs who are members of student cults. They often choose examination days to launch deadly attacks against rival members, and Lagos University has had its fair share.

In the past two decades, student gangs that go by names such as ‘’, the ‘Buccaneers’, ‘Eiye Confraternity’, and the ‘Vikings’, have committed violence in tertiary institutions across Nigeria. According to the Nigerian civic group, Exam Ethics Project (EEP), 115 students and teachers were killed between 1993 and 2003. More recently the education minister, Oby Ezekwesili, put the figure at 200 deaths between 1996 and 2005."

http://www.irinnews.org/indepthmain.aspx?InDepthID=28&ReportID=70013

And yet very few Americans would want to live in Nigeria whereas Nigerians pray and fast and do fraud marriages to get to America.

I need help. I'm having difficulties here pondering if I'm having this conversation with a functioning adult. I said you should point to me a place in Nigeria where kids of 7 to 10 years go to school with guns and mass murders everyone on sight and you are pointing me to Lagos university filled with adults.

Not only are you incapable of giving facts, you can't recognise one when you see it.

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by ELLYsian: 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
sukkot:
grin grin she has mental deficiencies

I can see you are in desperate need of support.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
ELLYsian:

I can see you are in desperate need of support.

yes i alone am battling 5 of you guys, and kicking your butts i may add. i need support. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
[quote author=sukkot post=27468238] olodo ni woman yi sha. edomites are caucasians. edom comes from the hebrew word ahdawam which means ' red skin ' because caucasians have red skin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahpBwvjQwtQ[/quote

Asians also have red skin....and they are not caucasian

American Indians , who came from Asia thousands of years ago....are also red skinned...and they are not caucasian.

Edomites are from the same stock as the Jews...descendants of Abraham...who was a descendant of Shem. Europeans are descendants of Japheth.

That is the fact....sorry it does not please you.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
MissMeiya:

Go and get an education.
olodo rabata oju eja lomo je
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by ELLYsian: 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
sukkot:
yes i alone am battling 5 of you guys, and kicking your butts i may add. i need support. cheesy

Yes you are battling everyone with your profound knowledge of history.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
[quote author=bushdoc9919 post=27468420][/quote]Asians also have red skin.. <<< asians have red skin ??, you are getting dumber with each post. asians have yellow skin not red skin cheesy
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
sukkot:

Ever pause to consider why you stand alone?
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by ELLYsian: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
lezz:
I need help. I'm having difficulties here pondering if I'm having this conversation with a functioning adult. I said you should point to me a place in Nigeria where kids of 7 to 10 years go to school with guns and mass murders everyone on sight and you are pointing me to Lagos university filled with adults.

Not only are you incapable of giving facts, you can't recognise one when you see it.

You are trying to prove that Nigeria is such a sane place as compared to other countries.
What difference does it make if people are killed at school or at university?

If you want to argue this way, then show me a Western country where men are allowed to marry 12-year-old girls.

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by crackhaus: 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Are you high on something?
Is that the answer to my question?

2 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by lezz(m): 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
sukkot:
i thought i was the only one who noticed he is a coconut air head fellow grin
He is a "he"? Sounds feminine and emotional to me.

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
sukkot:
Asians also have red skin.. <<< asians have red skin ??, you are getting dumber with each post. asians have yellow skin not red skin cheesy

There are a lot of light skinned Asians who do turn red while blushing.(The Kalash, Brahmin, and even some Persians and Arabs..to give an example). ''Yellow men'' are mainly SE Asians...(and having met ,worked with, and interacted with many of them...they are as light skinned as caucasians too!).

And then there are the American Indians...who are also called red men (by the same caucasians).

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
ELLYsian:

Yes you are battling everyone with your profound knowledge of history.
you better recognize grin
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
crackhaus:

Is that the answer to my question?

Yes, this is the answer to your stvpid accusation.

Not everyone has a second ID here with that he sends plenty of emails with to find out who the person he hates so much is. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job / Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.