Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job (81874 Views)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by ObiOmaMu: 7:35am On Jun 04, 2017
Y’all need to read this true life story about a Nigerian woman who first refused to breastfeed her baby because it will make her breasts sag. Then dumped her husband, son and newborn baby weeks after hubby lost his bank job and absconded with other men.

See how karma dealt with her after many years! She was keeping bad friends who gave her wrong advice that ended up ruining her.

If you know any married woman equally misbehaving in her marriage, kindly show her this story and make sure she reads it.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/karma-punished-nigerian-woman-dumped-husband-kids.html

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by ObiOmaMu: 7:35am On Jun 04, 2017
lalasticlala

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by heykims(m): 7:44am On Jun 04, 2017
Na novel?

162 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by stigmond(m): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2017
E long jareh!!

140 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by sisisioge: 7:46am On Jun 04, 2017
Hmmmm...thank God it ended well for the just.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nutase: 7:51am On Jun 04, 2017
Karma, the ever present old bitch grin

202 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 04, 2017
Oka
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Theyveedo(m): 8:04am On Jun 04, 2017
This karma long oooo grin

Serves the lady right sha

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by eyeview: 8:07am On Jun 04, 2017
I wish most of these disillusioned ladies would read this, especially those that think their physical features is the best thing that has happened to humanity

291 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by taylor88(m): 8:13am On Jun 04, 2017
which kind problem be this

fuucck just dey hungry me this morning

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:15am On Jun 04, 2017
Nutase:
Karma, the ever present old bitch grin
Older than ur Great Granny... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:17am On Jun 04, 2017
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by ipobarecriminals: 8:25am On Jun 04, 2017
karma.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by thesicilian: 8:27am On Jun 04, 2017
eyeview:
I wish most of these disillusioned ladies would read this, especially those that think their physical features is the best thing that has happened to humanity
The sad fact is, they are even too busy fixing weavons and artificial eyebrows to read anything longer than a sentence.

211 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by dhardline(m): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2017
Wow.. I love this.

Money is indeed a visitor. It goes round and for that woman I smh for her. A lot of women are like her these days though, unfortunately for her she lost out on this one.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Godfullsam(m): 9:11am On Jun 04, 2017
I love this movie

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by PenisCaP: 9:50am On Jun 04, 2017
Hmm
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by NwaAmaikpe: 10:05am On Jun 04, 2017
grin
NL members hate to read anything they consider lengthy.

And I wonder if there's any future for the Nigerian generation.
Most of these people are students and undergraduates...they can't even read textbooks or handouts and that is why they 'block/sort' lecturers.

Back to the story....

89% of Nigerian women are opportunistic, they only stick around when the going is good...

If not why will a girl leave her university boyfriend who she dated for 4years in school just like that because someone who is ready for immediate marriage comes along.

What ever happened to true love, women?

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Life4Varnity: 10:06am On Jun 04, 2017
No time to read all those stories this early morin

especially when olosho is coming up with a thread..

NO No No
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by babyfaceafrica: 10:07am On Jun 04, 2017
They won't hear

8 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by RoyalBoutique(m): 10:07am On Jun 04, 2017
taylor88:
which kind problem be this

fuucck just dey hungry me this morning

I woke up with a stubborn hard-on... Will you be gay for today, let me rip your a$$ apart?

Pleaeeeeese.

29 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by seunny4lif(m): 10:07am On Jun 04, 2017
Can someone summarize it please
I need help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by HisSexcellency(m): 10:08am On Jun 04, 2017
grin grin I love this movie, the first time I watched it with my family i knew it was going to be a blockbuster. tongue

I can't remember the title though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by ishua(m): 10:09am On Jun 04, 2017
grin Live is really up and down. "Atori laye". Live is like a whip, when it swings to the front, it also swings to the back

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Mhissgaga(f): 10:09am On Jun 04, 2017
Hmmmm..this lyf
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Benekruku(m): 10:09am On Jun 04, 2017

Would have graduated with a 3rd class from the university if I could read the long epistle.

Can someone summarize for me in two sentences

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by sotall(m): 10:10am On Jun 04, 2017
ok
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Tazdroid(m): 10:10am On Jun 04, 2017
stigmond:
E long jareh!!

As in eh...

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by seunlly(m): 10:10am On Jun 04, 2017
can't read this too long..

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by taylor88(m): 10:10am On Jun 04, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

I woke up with a stubborn hard-on... Will you be gay for today, let me rip your a$$ apart?

Pleaeeeeese.

May thunder without conscience fire u

do u know how much pampers is in d market

go fvckk ur dad

60 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by PapaNnamdi: 10:10am On Jun 04, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

Pleaeeeeese.

34 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by latsy: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2017
I believe the woman already paid for her action.
Men literally worship beautiful ladies so it is expected
that some of them misbehave because of the attentions.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives / Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.