Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (63384 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2009
If I were you debosky,I'd beg your coach not to say anything to Fergie's claims.
Ask Scolari and Benitez.

Fergie is the Don of the Premier League. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2009
Wenger has silenced Fergie numerous times and stolen titles from under his nose - there's no competition there. That's why it's Scolari and Benitez foaming at the mouth. wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2009
Eastbay:

If I were you debosky,I'd beg your coach not to say anything to Fergie's claims.
Ask Scolari and Benitez.

Fergie is the Don of the Premier League. grin

No one can question that!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2009
Dare Happy new Year. . .good to see ya grin grin

Where have you been??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2009
Cristalz:

Dare Happy new Year. . .good to see ya grin grin

Where have you been??

In the Enugu Sanatorium, padded room C. Right next to Hemperro I believe. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2009
debosky:

In the Enugu Sanatorium, padded room C. Right next to Hemperro I believe. cheesy

You were in padded room E right? tongue grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2009
dayokanu:

I am not FIFA and FIFA has decided to give him. But I think he does not deserve it.

How can a world footballer of the year not make top 23 in the biggest tournament of the year(Euro 2008).

23 players were selected and the world footballer was omitted. Gah Lee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can The world footballer of the year be so clueless in top games like against Italy, Germany and Brazil within the same year.

Are u not ashamed of yourself??
Ronaldo does not deserve world footballer of the year??
He deserves it more than all the previous winners(Zidane, Kaka, Ronaldo de Lima, George Weah, Figo and all those fakers).
Name one player in the past that won Ballon d'Or, FIFA Player Of The Year, FIFPro, Domestic League, Golden boots(UEFA, EPL), European Golden Shoe, Best Player of his League ALL IN ONE SEASON??
Zidane n Ronaldo won the FIFA Player of the Year without winning their leagues or becoming the highest scorer in Europe.

Messi cannot top Ronaldo's achievements in 50 years.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2009
Cristalz:

You were in padded room E right? tongue grin grin
Nah, I visited the Sanatorium as part of my 'give to the needy' event at Christmas. smiley

I made sure I gave them both 2 packets of Okin biscuit each. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2009
debosky:

Nah, I visited the Sanatorium as part of my 'give to the needy' event at Christmas. smiley

I made sure I gave them both 2 packets of Okin biscuit each. grin grin

You don dey kolo!!

No be you them keep for asylum

Abeg don't be shy and admit it . . . . .It runs in your Lineage

@Criz and all Mancs

I thought them Gayners dont frequent this sacred thread again

Now i know they are irrepressible wankers.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Moonstone(f): 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2009
I find it very strange that gaynners still open their mouths on this threads. I would have thought they would be busy sobbing in their bathrooms.
Whichever way, I hope tonight will be very productive.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2009
debosky:

Sir Alex Ferguson angered by 'Arsenal fan' ruling on Patrice Evra
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson’s programme notes for the Chelsea match had to be edited down after he railed against the Football Association’s decision to allow an Arsenal season ticket holder to play a role in banning Patrice Evra for four matches.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/manutd/4226422/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-angered-by-Arsenal-fan-ruling-on-Patrice-Evra.html

I wonder who Fergie will attack next - God for making grass green instead of red?  grin grin

One of the injustices of the Premier League. . . . .
How can a GAYnner preside over Patrice Evra's case??
Obviously, there would be a conflict of interest. . . . . .Ferguson should take the FA to UEFA or FIFA.
They banned Evra for 4 games and £10,000 for nuthing. . . . .Was Wenger banned when he was boxing Alan Pardew in the technical area??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by DrKitaun(m): 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2009
Moonstone:

I find it very strange that gaynners still open their mouths on this threads. I would have thought they would be busy sobbing in their bathrooms.

shhhhh. . . . . . angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

One of the injustices of the Premier League. . . . .
How can a GAYnner preside over Patrice Evra's case??
Obviously, there would be a conflict of interest. . . . . .Ferguson should take the FA to UEFA or FIFA.
They banned Evra for 4 games and £10,000 for nuthing. . . . .Was Wenger banned when he was boxing Alan Pardew in the technical area??
How can Wenger be banned for that? Pardew deserved the slaps. tongue

Moonstone:

I don't find it strange at all, scumtwats discuss Arsenal almost as much as gooners themselves. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Moonstone(f): 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

shhhhh. . . . . . angry
Ah, you're still around? shocked shocked shocked
Mo ro pe won ti ji yin gbe? Who returned you?
debosky:

I don't find it strange at all, scumtwats discuss Arsenal almost as much as gooners themselves. tongue
I find it very strange cos y'all just won't keep quiet. Obviously, from the present table status, y'all are very weak. Weaker than A. Villa sef. This is a period where humility should be the order of the day in the camp of gaynners.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by vicade(m): 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2009
Moonstone:

Ah, you're still around?  shocked shocked shocked
Mo ro pe won ti ji yin gbe? Who returned you? I find it very strange cos y'all just won't keep quiet. Obviously, from the present table status, y'all are very weak. Weaker than A. Villa sef. This is a period where humility should be the order of the day in the camp of gaynners.

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Moonstone(f): 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2009
Vicade, modify that post now before you see the wrath of an angry woman! angry angry angry angry What is that rug doing here? angry tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by vicade(m): 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2009
Moonstone:

Vicade, modify that post now before you see the wrath of an angry woman! angry angry angry angry What is that rug doing here? angry tongue

Only showing my Humility.

Gunner for Life. cool(Trophies or no Trophies)
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Moonstone(f): 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2009
vicade:

Only showing my Humility.

Gunner for Life. cool(Trophies or no Trophies)
Thank you, I have noted it. Now please take that thing off. smiley That won't help your degenerating club for now.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2009
vicade dearie grin kindly take your gaynner thingy to your thread else I'll do it for you grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2009
Van Der Sar

Rafael          Vidic               Evans         O'Shea

Ronaldo       Scholes         Carrick         Nani

BerbaSTART            Rooney.

This is a very strong team.
Man Utd 3-0 Wigan. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2009
vicade dearie kindly take your gaynner thingy to your thread else I'll do it for you

pls do babes
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2009
Cristalz:

vicade dearie grin kindly take your gaynner thingy to your thread else I'll do it for you grin grin
See her using Veto Power  shocked shocked

@tkb
You get any madam wey you wan give me?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2009
A-40:

See her using Veto Power  shocked shocked

Lol grin

All I did was offer to help out with the task.  .  .I'm a nice person after all grin grin

Guys in naija, it's SS3 showing this right?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2009
@tkb
You get any madam wey you wan give me?

40 boi dey ask me for madam?
na u be chairman for that levels na grin

nyways, Sauron can share the excess with u grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2009
No Tevez in the staring line up, i have started feeling for that guy.

Man United to win 2-0.

A-40 make u try romance section naw, This place is for world club champs.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2009
Name one player in the past that won Ballon d'Or, FIFA Player Of The Year, FIFPro, Domestic League, Golden boots(UEFA, EPL), European Golden Shoe, Best Player of his League ALL IN ONE SEASON??
Zidane n Ronaldo won the FIFA Player of the Year without winning their leagues or becoming the highest scorer in Europe.

In a major competition year like Euro 2008. The player of the year did not make the top 23 What a story!!!

Nyways its gone . FIFA just lost the last credibility they had
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2009
dayokanu:

In your biased eyes,that is cheesy

Okay, not SS3. . .Hitv.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2009
In a major competition year like Euro 2008. The player of the year did not make the top 23 What a story!!!

they lost the last credibility they had cry cry cry
why did they have to lose it?
were they bribed? or tell me why CR7 winning the award means they suddenly aint credible
what about UEFA? what about all the other awards he won?

he wasnt in the top 23 of euros? was that a FIFA organised competition?
didnt UEFA see what ure talking about? how come he won the most coveted award in europe too?
go to bed, its too early to be saying nonsence
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2009
dayokanu:

After winning the Champions League and the Premiership(winning the best player in both competitons and topping the scorer's charts). . . .Ronaldo felt he has done more than his predecessors. Why kill meself in a 2nd grade competition like EURO2008.
The UEFA champions league is SECOND only to the world cup. Who cares about Euro2008 where S/Americans don't get to play.
Nonsense.

@ tkb417,

I don't share SKIRTS.
Where are all your honies??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look at Ronaldo displaying his FIFA awards at OT!!!
That award shoulda gone to Luca Toni or Podolski. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2009
tkb417:

40 boi dey ask me for madam?
na u be chairman for that levels na grin

nyways, Sauron can share the excess with u grin grin grin

Osomo somo like you na im dey wind me up so! Where is your fur-coat and your love-vendor hat?

@presido
Na you know!!

Zaki do something!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2009
GOAL!!!!!

Ronaldo and Rooney combo. . .SWEET!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2009
Hahahahahaha they will score wigan today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98)

Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 / Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? / Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.