Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,425 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Small Minds Discusspeople,average Minds Discuss Events,great Minds Discuss Ideas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Small Minds Discusspeople,average Minds Discuss Events,great Minds Discuss Ideas (374 Views)

The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 / Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari / Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Small Minds Discusspeople,average Minds Discuss Events,great Minds Discuss Ideas by argon500: 7:51am On Oct 25, 2014
Olubunmi Nasiru wrote;

"It's quite disappointing to note that real issues and ideas have been relegated to the background in this buildup towards the 2015 elections. It is all about Buhari, Jonathan and Atiku. Their followers work themselves up to a frenzy while discussing their cult heroes, chanting rhetorics and hurling invectives at people with opposing views. The politicians are also guilty, having no clear-cut plans but possessing poisoned arrows of jibes and accusations, which they shoot at each other. Only Atiku has distanced himself in this regard, penning down some impressive workable plans for the various sectors of the economy and improved welfare and infrastructure. No one trusts him, though. Your guess is as good as mine. After being a vice president for 8 years and a politician for longer than that, how come his grey matter just started functioning at the tail end of 2014?
Well, here I am discussing people. It's almost inevitable. Call me a small mind or anything you want. Rather than support a particutlar candidate blindly, I'll rather analyze their individual strengths and weaknesses. I'll rather look at their track records, deal with hardcore facts, ignore copy and paste journalism and look for a forum to table my demands and expectations.
Else, elections come and go, leaving the old problems behind" ...
Re: Small Minds Discusspeople,average Minds Discuss Events,great Minds Discuss Ideas by dunkem21(m): 8:12am On Oct 25, 2014
I discuss people, events and ideas. cool

So, bro, Who have you identified amongst the three?
I have done my analysis, dealt with hardcore facts and very convinced that GEJ is the best man for the job.

Facts:
Goodluck has
. fought Terrorism to a halt.
. Improved Power supply.
. Overhauled our aviation industry.
. Mind boggling agricultural reforms.
. Free and fair elections.
. Independence of the Judiciary.

...and many others.

Join our campaign ..

#doroebele

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Pledges 600 Volunteers As Africa Steps Up Ebola Fight / Ebola-nigeria To Send 600 Volunteers To Help. / PDP Dissolves Ondo Executive Council With Immediate Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.