Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,956 members, 7,952,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

About The Synagogue And $9.5million. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About The Synagogue And $9.5million. (705 Views)

Diezani Returns, To Visit The Synagogue For Healing / I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua / Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About The Synagogue And $9.5million. by omenka(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2014
Yes, this is what it is, just a theory.

So I woke up a few moments ago, checked the homepage, saw a topic suggesting that the South Africans have agreed to release "our" monies to us, and then had this queer thought bouncing around my mind: I asked myself why suddenly, the SAs have realised just how valuable their relationship with Nigeria is and how unwilling they are to allow a "mere" $9.5million ruin such "fantastic" relationship. Could this relationship with us be revolving around the bodies of over 100 South Africans lying in morgues in Lagos state?? The government has been headstrong in their refusal to release the bodies of those victims to the SA authorities, I wonder if those bodies are being used as leverage in the ongoing diplomatic row that resulted from a bungled attempt by some Nigerians to launder money in SA. With the release of the money, are we gonna see an immediate repartration of the bodies of the South Africans from the Synagogue incident Was this the government's gambit Is it ethical

NB: just a thought.

Ps: Barcanista, you got mail.
Re: About The Synagogue And $9.5million. by alabiyemmy(m): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2014
What is this?
Re: About The Synagogue And $9.5million. by omenka(m): 10:25am On Oct 25, 2014
alabiyemmy:
What is this?
What does it look like??
Re: About The Synagogue And $9.5million. by alabiyemmy(m): 10:27am On Oct 25, 2014
Looks like fable to me.
Re: About The Synagogue And $9.5million. by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 25, 2014
ok
Re: About The Synagogue And $9.5million. by papaejima1: 11:20am On Oct 25, 2014
Wake up. You are still asleep!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About The Synagogue And $9.5million. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2014
omenka:
Yes, this is what it is, just a theory.

So I woke up a few moments ago, checked the homepage, saw a topic suggesting that the South Africans have agreed to release "our" monies to us, and then had this queer thought bouncing around my mind: I asked myself why suddenly, the SAs have realised just how valuable their relationship with Nigeria is and how unwilling they are to allow a "mere" $9.5million ruin such "fantastic" relationship. Could this relationship with us be revolving around the bodies of over 100 South Africans lying in morgues in Lagos state?? The government has been headstrong in their refusal to release the bodies of those victims to the SA authorities, I wonder if those bodies are being used as leverage in the ongoing diplomatic row that resulted from a bungled attempt by some Nigerians to launder money in SA. With the release of the money, are we gonna see an immediate repartration of the bodies of the South Africans from the Synagogue incident Was this the government's gambit Is it ethical

NB: just a thought.

Ps: Barcanista, you got mail.
wrong thought. They can't use the bodies as leverage. The body is in the hands of the state govt not the feds, so it's a no-no esp wen u considered that both arms are of diff political party..

1 Like

Re: About The Synagogue And $9.5million. by omenka(m): 11:30am On Oct 25, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
wrong thought. They can't use the bodies as leverage. The body is in the hands of the state govt not the feds, so it's a no-no esp wen u considered that both arms are of diff political party..
But they are foreigners. I think the FG is more responsible for them than the state govt.
Re: About The Synagogue And $9.5million. by tbaby534(f): 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
omenka:
But they are foreigners. I think the FG is more responsible for them than the state govt.
Hehehee, bad post. Lie lie story

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Submits List Of Men To Be Swapped For Chiboks Girls / Deputy Gov Sends Stinker To Governor Amosun of Ogun State / It Is Time To Be Nationalist, The Economic Objective Of BOKOHARAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.